They will see a dad
他们将会看到的是
defending his family from a predator.
一位父亲为了保护家人打了一个罪犯
Now, whether or not his actions were justified,
如果是这样 无论他的行为是不是正当的
Ruiz will walk.
鲁伊斯都不会有事
Look, Tripp got released from the hospital earlier this morning.
听着 特里普今早离开了医院
I think that we should at least go and speak with him first.
我觉得至少我们应该先听听他怎么说
The least we can do is hear what he has to say.
这是我们最少能做的
How are you feeling?
你怎么样了
I'll live.
我还活着
Which I'm sure will disappoint some people.
我很确定这让有些人失望了
Mr. Ruiz claims that you initiated the altercation.
鲁伊斯先生说是你先开始吵架的
We came to hear your side.
我们想听听你怎么说
Whatever I say isn't gonna matter.
我说什么都不重要了
You're entitled to make a statement, Mr. Tripp.
你有权发一篇声明 特里普先生
I'd like to hear it.
我想听听
I left the building about...
我离开了大楼大概是
7.30.
7点半
On my way to my mother's apartment.
前往我母亲家
Uh, I passed Mr. Ruiz
我偶遇了鲁伊斯先生
on the sidewalk.
在人行道上
He made a remark.
他骂了一句
What did he say?
他说了什么
Uh, he said, uh...
他说
"Child rapists deserve to die."
「儿童强♥奸♥犯应该死」
And what did you do?
你做了什么
I said that, um,
我说
he had a right to hate me
他有权恨我
but that I wasn't gonna put up with his threats.
但我无法忍♥受他的威胁
And did he stop?
他停止了吗
He called me an animal.
他叫我禽兽
And then what happened? The truth.
然后呢 说实话
The truth is...
真♥相♥是...
the truth is...
是...
...I hit him.
...我打了他
Why would you do that? He could have killed you.
你为什么要这么做 他可能会杀了你啊
I didn't get that lucky.
我没有那么幸运
Are-are you saying that you wanted him to hurt you?
你是想说 你希望他打你吗
I...
我...
I don't know.
我不知道
I just...
我只是...
just wanted to stand up for myself.
只是想为自己站出来
You could have come to us.
你可以来找我们的
Come on, we both... know better.
我们都知道这会怎么样
I...
我...
I did my time.
我服了刑
I'm still... guilty.
我依然有罪
I'm still the enemy.
我依然是公敌
There's...
世上
there's no absolution
没有能洗清
for what I did.
我的罪恶的办法
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表