Yes, they should.
是的 应该的
And if a beatdown serves as a warning
如果服刑只是一种警告
or a deterrent to some child molester who beats the system,
或者对某些打破法律的娈童者起到威慑作用
well, then so be it.
那么 就这样吧
Slippery slope
滑坡谬误
is mild with that logic.
比你的逻辑温和多了
More like an avalanche.
你的更像是雪崩
Well...
好...
She's right.
她是对的
On paper, she's right.
理论上 她是对的
Well, that's where the laws are written, on paper.
法律也是写在纸上的
Ah...
啊...
This guy Tripp molested a little girl.
特里普这个家伙猥亵了一个小女孩
Okay, we do not need to get into details.
好的 我们不需要谈细节
Come on, Mom.
好了 妈妈
So we can defend the man, but we can't name his crime?
我们可以为这个人辩护 但不能说出他的罪名
I'm not saying that.
我不是这个意思
We know about predators. This isn't new to us.
我们知道掠食者 这对我们来说并不陌生
Yeah, remember "stranger danger"?
是啊 记住「陌生人的危险」
Glad you know about it, sorry you had to be taught.
很高兴你们知道这件事 对不起你们不得不上这一门课
Look, when I first met Tripp, he made my skin crawl,
当我第一次见到特里普 他让我不寒而栗
and it pissed me off that he was living near kids.
我生气他住在小孩附近
Damn right.
太他妈正确了
But when I saw him lying in the street,
但是当我看到他躺在街上
beaten to a pulp, it bothered me.
被打得落花流水 这让我困扰
Because I can't just look the other way.
因为我不能视而不见
Because I'm sworn and paid to look straight at it,
因为我发誓要直面它
to see it for what it is.
直面现实
Come on.
得了把
He's right, Danny.
他是对的 丹尼
That guy Ruiz was defending his family from a predator.
那个鲁伊斯正在保护自己的家人
Amen to that.
祝福他
Well, actually, he wasn't.
实际上 他不是
Sounds like he just made a preemptive strike
听起来他发起了一个先发制人的打击
based on his own fears.
仅仅基于他自己的恐惧
But those are real fears.
但是那是真正的恐惧
Exactly. I mean, let's just say, when we were kids,
没错 就好比在我们小的时候
some animal like Tripp moved in next door.
跟类似特里普那样的混♥蛋♥成了邻居
What would you do?
你怎么办
Everything I could to protect my kids.
我会去做任何能保护你们的事
That's right. Look, I get it.
没错 道理我都懂
We are officers of the law, and as such,
我们是执法人员
we can't do anything until an actual crime happens.
在犯罪真正发生之前我们什么也不能做
That's the law.
法律就是这样
Okay, but what if the crime
但如果真的会有犯罪行为
is going to happen, and it's to your own child?
而且是发生在你自己的孩子身上
Are you just gonna let it happen?
难道你就眼睁睁的看着它发生
That's not a fair question, Danny.
这个问题不合理 丹尼
Well, that's the question Ruiz was facing.
这对鲁伊斯来说是个合理的问题
Wait, so given no choice,
等等 如果没得选
would you put the welfare of your family above the law?
你真的会把家庭利益置于法律之上
Yes, I would.
是的
Thank you.
谢谢你
But when the dust settled,
但尘埃落定之后
I would walk down to the local precinct and turn myself in.
我会去自首
'Cause nobody's above the law.
因为没人能凌驾于法律之上
And without the law, nobody's safe.
没有法律就没有安定
It was here, and then it was gone.
刚刚就在这儿 然后就没了
You can't keep... I didn't do anything..
你不能... 我什么也没做
Wait, hold that thought.
先等等
See if he saved it.
看他保存了没有
Hey.
嗨
Heading out?
要出去
Yeah. Got a lead on the drug dealer.
对 毒贩那边有了线索
How's your partner? Same.
你搭档怎么样了 还是那样
Doc says we just got to wait.
医生说现在只能等
And how you doing with that?
那你还好吗
Part of the job.
工作的一部分
Yeah, the unbearable part.
是 也是最难的
Yeah. I should've known there were drugs in the apartment.
我该想到屋里会有毒品
He was an English teacher, Danny.
他只是个英语老师 丹尼
Who was obviously off.
但明显有问题
Which I should've recognized quicker,
我早该反应过来
and I should've had my partner's back.
就可以保护她了
Dad...
爸爸
if bad things keep happening around the same person,
如果一个人周围总是发生坏事
are they still just accidents?
那还算是意外么
Don't make this about that.
别想太多
It's easier said than done.
说的容易
Shift your weight.
换一换想法
You look for trouble for a living.
如果你为了生存去找麻烦
Sometimes trouble's gonna find you.
总有一天麻烦会找上你
More than most, maybe.
可能比普通人多
Okay.
好吧
I'll try to keep more, what, positive?
那我就试着 更积极点
You do a lot of good in this world.
你为这个世界奉献了很多
More than most, maybe.
比普通人更多
Nigel's girlfriend gave us the dealer's full name.
奈杰尔的女朋友给我们提供了毒贩的全名
Paul Romano. He's lived in this building for three years.
保罗·诺玛诺 住这儿三年多了
That's him. That's our guy. Call it. Call it.
就是他 就是那个人 上报上报
Black jacket, jeans.
黑色夹克 牛仔裤
Take your positions. We're moving in.
准备就位 我们上了
Paul Romano.
保罗·诺玛诺
Police. Got a few questions for you.
警♥察♥ 有几个问题要问你
Sure. Kill the engine.
当然 熄火
Yeah, no problem. Come on, turn it off.
好 没问题 赶紧的 熄火
You okay, Reagan?! Yeah.
你没事吧 雷根 没事
Team 2, suspect is heading your way!
二队 嫌犯往你们那逃了
Freeze! Don't move!
停下 不准动
Out of the car!
出来
Get out.
出来
Get out of the car! Turn around!
下车 转过去
Put your hands up there.
把手举起来
You got any weapons on you?
带武器了么
No. You sure about that?
没有 你确定
Oh, what do we got here?
看看这是什么
I thought you said you didn't have any weapons.
不是说你没带武器么
That look like a weapon to you?
你觉得这算武器么
I'd say that qualifies.
我觉得差不多
Let's get this piece of crap out of here.
把这个混账带走
Almost an hour I'm on the phone with Dave Keenan.
我跟戴夫·基南打了将近一个小时的电♥话♥
We're both singing the exact same song.
我们基本上在说同样的话
Who's Dave Keenan?
戴夫·基南是谁
The superintendent of state police.
州警的负责人
He doesn't want his people down here
他不希望派他的人到那里
any more than I do.
比我还不想
And that counts for nothing?
这样都没用吗
The governor sent down guys who work border patrol.
州长派了边境巡警过去
Good cops I'm sure,
我知道他们是好警♥察♥
but he might as well have dropped them on the moon.
但他不如干脆把他们派去月球算了
Maybe we should get the mayor involved.
也许我们该让市长介入
Maybe it was a mistake.
也许这是个错误
That would be compounded by dragging her in now.
现在把她牵扯进来就太复杂了
Let me call my guy at the Times, feed him what the governor's
我给时代周刊的朋友打电♥话♥ 匿名线报
up to, off the record. It'll explode.
告诉他州长想干什么 就成爆♥炸♥性新闻了
In my face.
那就直接炸在我脸上了
He'll figure out the source in two seconds.
不用两秒钟他就能知道出处
Don't shoot the messenger.
我只是来传话的
What now?
现在怎么了
Two plainclothes officers
两名被分配到地铁管理局的
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表