Doughnut shop's across the street.
甜甜圈店在街对面
That's funny.
有意思
You think of that all by yourself?
你自己想出来的?
Just busting chops, defectives.
瞎编的 侦瘫们
"Defectives." Yeah, that's another good one.
“侦瘫们” 嗯 那也不错
Never heard that before.
从来没听过
What do you want?
你们有什么事?
Came down to escort you to the squad room.
来请你去局里走一趟
Now, that's funny.
这很好笑
Well, we just got a few questions.
我们只是问几个问题
Won't take but a minute.
不会太久的
Tell you what, why don't you call my assistant,
这样吧 不如打电♥话♥给我的助手
Ben Dover,
本·多弗
and make an appointment?
约一个时间
"Ben Dover." That's good.
“弯腰” 很好
Ben. Ben Dover.
弯 弯腰
Yeah, you're just chock-full of jokes, aren't you?
是啊 你满肚子笑话 是吗?
Okay, have it your way. We'll just talk to you here
好吧 照你的办法 我们在这里谈
in front of all your friends.
当着你所有的朋友面
I'm sure they'll like that.
我相信他们会喜欢的
Where were you the morning of October 10?
10月10日上午你在哪里?
Why don't you ask your wife?
你为什么不问你老婆?
You ever disrespect my wife again,
你再侮辱我妻子一次
that blade'll go through your throat
刀片会划过你的喉咙
like a stick of butter-- You got it?
像切黄油一样 明白吗?
You psycho.
你个精神病
Ah...
啊...
You're psycho.
你有病
Yeah, a psycho who's gonna lock you up in a box
是的 精神病会把你关在盒子里
for life for killing a cop.
为杀♥警♥♥察♥关你一辈子
Whoa, I didn't kill no cop.
哇 我没有杀任何警♥察♥
Well, we think you did.
嗯 我们认为你杀了
Sit down!
坐下!
You're fishing.
你在钓鱼
Trying to get me to take chump bait,
想让我上当
but I ain't no dummy.
但我不是傻瓜
And we ain't no fishermen.
我们不是渔民
We got video of you
我们有录像证明
threatening Detective Hines outside his precinct.
你在分局外威胁海恩斯侦探
I'm not saying another word without my lawyer.
没有律师 我不会再说一个字
What's so funny?
有什么好笑的?
Well, I thought you said you weren't a dummy,
嗯 我以为你说过你不是傻瓜
but you just told us everything we needed to hear.
但你刚把一切和盘托出
Now, call your lawyer, tough guy.
现在 打电♥话♥给你的律师 硬汉
Is there any chance you can give me an actual
有没有机会给我一个实际
usable image off this?
可用的图像
Um... pretty damn close.
嗯...快了
Close enough so I could use it
足够把它用于
with the facial recognition software, maybe?
面部识别软件 也许?
Can't make any promises,
不敢保证
but this is a pretty decent image,
但这是一张相当不错的图像
so only time will tell.
所以 等一会看
How much time?
等多久?
It's not math, it's art.
这不是数学 是艺术
Art. Okay.
艺术 好吧
Reagan. Hey, what's up?
里根 嘿 怎么了?
Lugo is here.
卢戈来了
Came in on his own? Great.
自己来的 太好了
Just throw him in the box, I'll be right there.
把他关进去 我马上就来
Not on his own.
不是自己来的
What do you mean, "not on his own"?
什么叫 “不是自己来的”?
Hey, don't tell me he brought some jackass lawyer with him.
嘿 别告诉我他带了混♥蛋♥律师
Detective Reagan.
里根侦探
Herbert Talbott, attorney for Mr. Lugo.
卢戈先生的律师赫伯特·塔尔博特
You have a minute?
你有时间吗
Right this way.
这边请
What can we help you with?
有什么能帮你的?
Signed affidavits from various witnesses who swear under oath
来自多名证人宣誓的誓言
that you physically assaulted my client.
你殴打了我客户
You got to be kidding me.
你一定是在开玩笑吧
And finally, a medical report from two separate doctors
最后是来自两位不同医生的医疗报告
highlighting just how close you came to
突出显示作为事件的结果
severing my client's carotid artery as a result of the incident.
你差点切断我客户的颈动脉
You think this is supposed to scare us off?
你认为这可以吓倒我们?
Our intention is to educate, not intimidate, Detective.
我们的意图是教育 而不是恐吓 侦探
Educate?
教育?
Educate.
教育
Subsequent to this meeting,
会后
my client will be filing
我的客户将提交
a formal complaint with the department.
对警♥察♥局的正式投诉
Hopefully, this incident will serve to inspire the NYPD
希望这个事件能够让纽约警♥察♥局
to better train its personnel.
更好地培训它的雇员
Yeah. This is a bunch of trumped up garbage, okay?
是啊 这是一堆没用的垃圾 好吗?
Your client barely got a nick.
你的客户几乎没有伤口
In fact, he probably did that shaving this morning.
事实上 也可能是今天早上刮胡子弄的
And I quote:
我引用
"Another two centimeters
“再有两厘米
"and the patient would most certainly have died
“因为这个伤口
as a result of this laceration."
病人肯定会死亡”
Let's go.
我们走吧
Look, the best you can hope for is I get modified for a week.
这样 你最大的希望是我停职一周
Which doesn't change the fact
但改变不了
that I got video of your client
我有你客户的录像
threatening Detective Hines,
威胁海恩斯探侦
which is gonna put him away for the rest of his life.
这足够关他一辈子
Ah, I'm glad you brought that up.
啊 我很高兴你提出来了
I almost forgot.
我差点忘了
My client was at the Elastic Gym
我的客户在健身房♥里
at the time of Detective Hines' unfortunate passing.
当海恩斯侦探不幸逝世的时候
Right.
很好
Time-stamped 7:11 a.m.
时间戳上午7:11
Have a nice day, Detectives.
过得愉快 侦探们
Later, defective.
再见 侦瘫
Hey, moron.
嘿 傻瓜
What the hell do you think you're doing?
你以为你在干什么?
Can you believe this ride?
这辆车真棒
Turn it down, idiot.
熄火 白♥痴♥
You think I want you drawing attention over here?
你以为我想让你这么招摇?
Right, you're right. Sorry.
是啊 你是对的 抱歉
It's sick, right?
不错 对吧?
Three-year-old 911.
三年的911
Fully loaded.
全配
It's not bad.
不错
Not bad? This thing is mint.
不错?这家伙完美无缺
How hot is it?
有多烫手?
Cool as a cucumber.
一点没事
I clipped it from JFK.
我从肯尼迪机场弄来的
Can you believe some numb-nuts
你能相信一些笨蛋
left this beautiful baby in long-term parking?
把这个漂亮宝贝留在长♥期♥停车场吗?
I'll give you 20.
我给你两万
What are you, back on the pipe?
你疯了?
This is a $100,000 car.
这是一辆10万美元的车
That sticks out like a sore thumb.
像一个烫手山芋
25.
两万五
Not a penny under 40.
没有四万谈都不用谈
30. Final offer.
三万 最终报价
Have it your way.
一边去吧
I'll let your old man know
我会让你老爸知道
that you don't know a deal when you see one.
你完全不懂做生意
How do you think Benny Tomassi's gonna feel about that?
你觉得本尼·汤马西会怎么想?
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表