from the bodega in Washington Heights.
我们要把这些都看了吗
We got to watch it all?
是的
Mm-hmm.
要我买♥♥些奶味糖豆吗
Want me to get some Milk Duds, too?
早呀 爱尔兰大美女
Top of the morning, my Irish rose.
很高兴看到你 安东尼
Anthony. It's nice to see you.
我也很高兴
Good to be seen.
所以我们没事了吧
So, we're good?
没事了
All good.
我想了想你昨晚说的
I thought about what you said last night,
现在我也想通了
and it started to sink in.
平心而论
Truth is,
你是对的
you're right.
调查这个案子是我的工作
Working this case is my job.
很高兴知道你是这样想的
Well, I can't tell you how happy I am to hear that.
所以你收下这个吧
So here you go.
这是什么
What's this?
给地检署的一封信
A letter to the D.A.
你要辞职吗
You're resigning?
你想和我扯皮
You want to throw me chin music,
就该知道我不会忍♥气吞声
you better believe I'm gonna charge the mound.
安东尼 你疯了
Anthony, this is crazy.
听着 我很喜欢这份工作
Look, I like this job plenty.
和你工作也很愉快
I even like working with you most of the time,
但我不可能背叛
but there's no way I'm wearing a wire
我的搭档
on my partner.
即使他涉嫌百万美元的盗窃
Even if he stole hundreds of thousands of dollars?
- 他没做这样的事 - 你不知道
He didn't. - You don't know that.
- 我了解这个人 - 你不了解
I know him. - You don't.
人心叵测 安东尼
Nobody knows anybody, Anthony.
干这行我们都知道这个道理
It's the one thing we all come to learn in this business.
他是个正直的人 艾琳
He's a stand-up guy, Erin.
他不是第一个堕落的正直的人
Well, he wouldn't be the first stand-up guy to fall down.
咱们这么说 艾琳 你比很多人都明白
Look, I'll give you this, Erin, you know better than most,
因为你的工作 和你的家庭背景
because of this job and who your family is,
但是你从来没穿上过警服
but you still have never worn the uniform.
得了吧 安东尼 我从小就是在警♥察♥堆里长大的
Oh, come on, Anthony, I was swaddled in the NYPD blues.
是 但是你没有过鼓起勇气 破门而入
Yeah, but you never summoned up the courage to go through a door
进入一个随时丧命的鬼地方
into a known hell because you trusted
因为你信任那个人会在你的后面保护你
that another human being had your six.
他救过你的命吗
He save your life?
我们互相救过
We saved each other's lives.
不止一次
Multiple times.
祝你好运
Break a leg.
我的脑子要变成一锅粥了
My brain's turning to oatmeal.
你才开始这么觉得
Turning?
我实在受不了再来这么一个小时
I can't watch another hour
光坐在这儿看别人买♥♥酒
of mind-numbing 40-ounce bodega purchases.
出去散散心
Take a walk.
你有没有看到什么有用的
Are you seeing something that means something?
你觉得我看的都是人品最好的带子吗
You think I've got the greatest hits tapes?
我看的也一样没意思
I'm watching the same paint dry as you.
你给那个号♥码打电♥话♥的时候也一无所获呗
And you didn't get anything when you called that number?
什么号♥码
What number?
给林希
The number that came up
发短♥信♥的那个号♥
on the text that Lindsey got.
那是个一次性电♥话♥
It's from a burner phone. It's probably at the bottom
现在估计早被扔到河里了
of the Gowanus right now.
你从没打回去吗
You never called it?
你呢
Did you?
这
Wha...
你还有那个号♥码吗
Do you have the number?
你真是为了不干正事
Wow, you will do anything to avoid
什么方法都用
actually working, won't you?
把号♥码给我呀
The number.
直接转到语♥音♥信箱吗
Straight to voice mail?
不 通了 聪明鬼
No, it's ringing, smarty-pants.
直通河底吗
From the bottom of the river?
- 你好 - 是个女人的声音
- Hello? - It's a woman.
你好 女士 我打这通电♥话♥是为了告诉你
Hi, ma'am, um, I was calling to let you know
你很幸运地赢得了两张在百老汇出演的
that you are the lucky winner of two tickets to see Hamilton,
音乐剧汉密尔顿的票
on Broadway.
我们需要知道你的名字和地址
All I need is your name and address,
然后我们就会把票直接寄给你了
and, um, uh, we'll send the tickets right over.
你好
Hello?
还在吗
Hello?
- 她挂了 - 是的
Hung up? - Yeah.
但我认出了那个声音
Hung up. But the voice, I recognized it.
不会吧
Shut up.
简内特·汤普森
Janet Thompson.
死者的妻子
The wife.
我来和你达成一个协议
I'll make you a deal.
什么样的
What kind of a deal?
跟他一块儿坐坐
Sit down with him.
我告诉过你 我不会背叛我的搭档的
I told you, I'm not wearing a wire on my partner.
不需要 只要和他坐下来
No wire, just sit with him.
- 干什么 - 和他谈谈
And do what? - And talk to him.
- 只是谈谈 - 是的
- Just talk to him? - Just talk to him.
如果你们谈完了
And if, by the end of that conversation,
你还是觉得他什么都没干 那我从此不再追究
you still think he's innocent, then I will drop everything.
你说话算数吗
You will?
是的 我向你保证 安东尼
I will. You have my word, Anthony.
不管你怎么决定
And whatever you decide to do,
我们都会支持你
we'll make it work.
谢谢你 盖瑞特
Thank you, Garrett.
柯林科警长在楼里了
Chief Cornick is in the building.
艾比盖尔正在带他上来
Abigail's bringing him up.
他是个好的人选 老板
He's a good choice, boss.
我的意思是 他可能不是你的第一人选
I mean, he might not be
但他是第一梯队的选择
your first choice, but he's still
你懂我的意思
a top-shelf pick, you know?
他会好好管理运输调度局的
Transit will be lucky to have him.
好的 希德
Okay, Sid.
柯林科警长来了
Chief Cornick's here.
你好 柯林科 请坐
Chief, take a seat.
请坐
Please.
谢谢你邀请我 局长
Thank you for having me, Commissioner.
当然
Sure.
克雷格的儿子也当警♥察♥了 你知道吗
Craig's son is on the job, did you know that?
6-4分局
Out in the 6-4.
我不知道啊
I didn't know that.
我以前也在6-4分局来着
I used to work in the 6-4.
我很荣幸能再次来到这里 局长
It is an honor to be here again, Commissioner.
同时 我也感谢你表达了你对
And, listen, I, I want to thank you for sharing your concerns
潘沃斯警长的疑虑
about Chief Penworth.
哦 哦 这没什么
Oh, no, not at all.
我觉得保护这个部门是我的职责
I felt it was my duty to protect the department.
但你其实并不关心这点吧 对吗
But you didn't really share your concerns, did you?
长官
Sir?
相反 你只是点了一个烟雾弹
Instead, you just lit a smoke bomb
扔出了窗外
and hightailed it out of the room.
呃 我不确定我明白您的意思
Uh, I'm not sure I follow.
你以前和潘沃斯是搭档
You used to ride with Penworth.
这让你变成了
That makes you one of, oh, I don't know,
也许是五个知道内♥幕♥的人中的一个
maybe five guys who knew about this.
而你打算借此拿到这份工作
And you were willing to use it to get this job.
无意冒犯 局长
A-All due respect, Commissioner,
我觉得这话作为感谢
I... I hardly think this is appropriate thanks
我让警局在公众面前免于蒙羞有点不合适
for saving your department from another black eye in the press.
潘沃斯的确有错
What Penworth did was wrong.
但你错的更过分 警长
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表