把你从赖克斯监狱提审出来
You're out of Rikers on a takeout order
只不过是地检办公室要听听
while the DA's office waits to hear
你们父子俩有什么要说的
what you and your old man have to say.
相信我 这可不是我的主意
Trust me, it wasn't my idea.
听起来某些人好像被训了一顿啊
Hmm, sounds like someone got schooled.
随你怎么说吧
It is what it is.
显然你老爸有些有价值的信息
Apparently your old man has some valuable information,
很幸运你从中受益了
and you're the lucky beneficiary.
而且还让你成了输家 对吗
And that makes you the loser, right?
- 随便你 - 「吃屎吧 雷根」几个字咋写
- Whatever. - How do you spell, "Suck it, Reagan"?
我不是你老师 小子
I'm not your tutor, kid.
我以为我们直接从
I thought we were going
赖克斯去地检署呢
straight from Rikers to the DA's office.
是没错 不过他们这会儿在地检署忙着呢
Oh, we were, but they're busy at the DA's office,
所以你先在这儿歇歇脚
so now you get to cool your heels here.
去吧
Come on.
好好聊聊吧
Enjoy the conversation.
我敢说你们俩肯定有不少要说的
Sure you two have plenty to talk about.
你怎么样啊 孩子
How you doing, kid?
你非要每次都给我泼冷水吗
You really got to rain on my parade every time?
埃迪 我只是不想期望太高
Eddie, I just don't want to get our hopes up.
你听到了吗
Did you hear that?
嘿 嘿
Hey. Hey!
这里是12-D 我们在追捕嫌犯
12 David, we're in pursuit of the suspect.
嘘 嘘 嘘
Shh, shh-shh-shh.
爱丽丝
Alice!
爱丽丝
Alice!
爱丽丝 回来
Alice, come back!
没人会伤害你的 爱丽丝 回来
No one's gonna hurt you, Alice. Come back!
爱丽丝
Alice!
爱丽丝 嘿
Alice! Hey!
爱丽丝
Alice!
不 不要 不要
Whoa, no, no, no.
退后 你们要是打算把她带走
Back off! I'll drop her
我就会把她扔下去
if you try to take her from me.
你不会想那么做的 爱丽丝
You don't want to be doing that, Alice.
你们不知道我多不容易才有了这个孩子
You don't know what I've been through to have this baby.
让她接着说 我下去接
Just keep her talking. I'm gonna be the net.
爱丽丝 你说的没错
Alice, you're right.
没有人能体会你经历的悲痛
No one else can understand the pain that you've been through.
没错
You're damn right.
想想这个宝宝的妈妈
Think about the baby's mother.
想想她现在经历的痛苦
Think about the pain that she's in right now.
你真的要让这悲痛蔓延吗
You really want to spread that?
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
我就是她妈妈啊
I'm her mother.
我知道你有多想这是真的
I know how much you want that to be true,
但是
but...
你得把孩子还回来
you've got to give her back.
不
No!
你已经和孩子待过一段时间了 对吗
You've had that baby a while now, right?
你照顾着她
And you've been taking care of her.
但是你不可能一直这么做的
But you know you can't keep doing it.
爱丽丝 你得开始照顾好自己了
Alice, you've got to start taking care of yourself.
如果这个孩子对你来说很重要的话
If that baby means anything to you,
你就把她还回来 我们会带她
you will return her, we'll take her,
回到她该回的地方
we'll put her back where she belongs.
每个妈妈都会为孩子这么做的
That's what any mother would do for a child.
我只是想要有人可以去爱
I just wanted someone to love.
人人都是
Everybody does.
来吧
Come on.
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay...
嘘 你没事了
Shh. You're all right.
天啊
Oh, my God.
杰米
Jamie.
- 她还好吗 - 还好
- Is she okay? -Yeah.
我们都好
We're okay.
好了 宝宝检查过 也称重了 这辈子都归你了
There you go. Measured, weighed and all yours, for life, huh?
是啊 她很漂亮 是不是
Yeah, she's beautiful, isn't she?
是的
She is.
还很健康
And healthy.
带她回家吧
Take her home.
这次等出租车来了再从楼里出去吧
But this time, wait inside the building till the cab comes.
嗯 我们不会再冒险了
Yeah, we're not taking any chances.
不会 这次 爸爸会带她回家
No. This time, Daddy's taking her home.
你们俩和好了
You two back together now?
是的 我们打算把握机会
Yeah, we're gonna take our shot.
- 对吧 亲爱的 - 对
- Right, baby? - Yeah.
家人都同意了
And your folks okay with that?
如果他们不同意
If they're not,
就得跟我♥干♥一仗
someone's gonna have to fight me.
我现在有个女儿了
I have a little girl in my life now.
谢谢你们俩
Thank you, both of you.
祝你们幸福
Best of luck, you guys.
干得漂亮 杨科警官
Nice work there, Officer Janko.
我能坐这里吗
May I?
你现在开始跟踪我了吗
You're following me now?
没有 有人告诉我你在这里
No. I was told you were here.
凯莉让你替她来的
Mm. Kelly sent you in her stead? Well...
事实将证明这样不会太有成效
That is, uh, going to prove less than productive,
我可以向你保证
I can promise you.
她是打算来这儿为你公♥司♥和我部门
She was coming here to try to smooth things over
化解此事的
between your firm and my department.
我主动请缨
I offered to do it myself.
怎么化解
How?
突袭搜查的事 我道歉
I apologize for the raid.
虽然是合法的 但粗暴了些
It was perfectly legal, but also heavy-handed.
看我们怎么理解「合法」了
Well, we'll see about legal.
我们都是管事的
We both have businesses to run.
我确信你在紧要关头
I'm sure you have stepped on some lines
也会做些「踩线」的事
when the chips were down.
我就在紧要关头
And my chips are down.
我没有派人带着枪和搜查证去
Well, I don't send in guys with guns and warrants.
我们只有那些可用
We use what we have.
所以 私下里
So, again,
我再次致以歉意
personally, and privately, my apologies.
好吧
Okay.
而且你确实没派人带枪来
And you don't send in guys with guns, no,
可你确实雇了罪犯
but you do hire criminals.
你雇佣黑客
You hire hackers
他们以前是「黑帽黑客」 如今却被称为「白帽黑客」
who used to be black hats and call them white hats,
"白帽黑客" 指用自己的黑客技术来维护网络关系公平正义的黑客 "黑帽黑客"与之相反
为你工作
now that they work for you.
我本以为我们讲得很清楚了
I-I thought I made our position clear.
我们不能帮你
We can't help you.
「不能」不代表「做不到」
"Can't" Is not the same as "Won't."
好吧 可是这种情况下 这个差别也没什么意义
Okay, that is a distinction that has no meaning in this case.
我们要是不能保护隐私 公♥司♥也没有存在的必要了
If we can't protect privacy, our company doesn't exist anymore.
坦白讲 这个后果远远比不上
Frankly, that is nothing compared to the consequences
保护公众安全重要
if we can't protect our citizens.
我们看到的是这个案子以外的后果
Well, we see consequences that go beyond this case.
我们看到的是生命危在旦夕
And we see lives at stake, in this case.
再说了 你不是因为讨厌我们才逃之夭夭的
And you didn't flee my office because you were fed up.
你离开
You fled
是因为那些受害者的照片打动了你
because the pictures of the victims moved you.
假如我把「后门」给你了
Say I give you that backdoor.
"后门" 绕过安全性控制而获取对程序或系统访问权的方法
怎么才能让你不会再用来监视其他人呢
What's to stop you from using it to spy on anyone?
我向你保证 绝不会发生这样的事
I'm giving you my word that won't happen.
那可不够
That's not good enough.
因为要是民众发现我们在这件事上
'Cause if the public finds out that we yielded
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表