And the math here is, you're not gonna take it.
但这个算法你不会接受的
Well, I think I am. Nah.
我想我会的 不会的
You do realize that I used to be
还记得吗我曾经
in a two-income household? Now it's only one.
是个双职工家庭?现在只有一个人了
That I used to have a partner and now I'm the only parent.
我曾经有个伴 现在成了单亲家长
I got to still raise these two boys.
我仍然要养两个孩子
It's a good thing for us.
对我们来说这是件好事
You'd miss the action too much.
你会非常怀念这份工作的
I would miss the action.
我会怀念这份工作
But somehow where the job used to seem noble...
但不知何故 这项工作曾经看起来很高尚......
as a single parent, now it just kind of seems selfish.
作为一个单亲家长 现在看起来很自私
What about the boys?
那孩子们呢?
Don't they get a say?
他们没有发言权吗?
Or me?
还有我呢?
Where is everybody?
大家都去哪了?
Stood me up. Can you believe that?
放我鸽子了 不可思议
Nobody could come?
都没来吗?
They said they'd come meet us after the TED Talk.
他们说TED演讲后会来见我们
Appreciate you not leaving me to eat alone.
谢谢你没有让我一个人吃饭
No problem.
没问题
Something to drink?
喝点什么?
Sure.
当然
I'll get us a nice bottle of red.
我会点瓶很好的红酒
Gina.
吉娜
You like red? - Yeah.
你喜欢红酒吗? 是的
Any more of the '05 Montrose?
05年的蒙特罗斯有多吗?
I saved one for you.
我为你留了一瓶
You spoil me, Gina.
吉娜 你宠坏了我
So... how are you liking your first...
怎么样...喜欢你第一天...
Ah, I got to take this.
啊 我必须接这个
Give me, like, 30 seconds. - Sure.
给我半分钟 没事
Hey.
嘿
Yeah. Hey. I need you to hold on a minute, okay? Hold on.
嘿 等一下好吗?等等
This is gonna be a minute.
得一分钟
It's too loud in here.
这里太吵了
I live right down the block.
我住在附近
I'm going to have them send something up for us.
我要让他们给我们送一些东西
Hey. You there?
嘿 在吗?
Yeah. Look, I'm gonna call you back in,
这样 我过会打给你
like, five, when I'm back at mine, all right?
过五分钟我回到家时 好吗?
Hey. What a nice surprise.
嘿 好一个令人愉快的惊喜啊
I thought you had that dinner with your coworkers.
我以为你和同事一起共进晚餐去了
Oh, I didn't feel like going.
哦 我不想去
Why not?
为什么不?
Just didn't.
没什么
This is starting to feel like
这有点像
all those times I would ask you
每次我问你
where you were going, and you'd say, "Out."
去哪里 你会说 “出去”
I just feel bad.
我只是感觉不好
I shouldn't have put "Nicky Boyle" on the application.
求职时我不应该用“尼基·波伊尔”的
It's okay. Really, I understand.
没关系 真的 我明白
But is that it?
但是是这事吗?
Yeah. Can we have a glass of wine?
是啊 我们可以喝红酒吗?
Sure. Right after you tell me
当然 你得告诉我
why you blew off dinner
为什么你推了晚餐
and showed up on my doorstep.
出现在我家门口
It's-It's not a big deal.
这...这没什么大不了的
Okay, what's not a big deal?
好吧 什么是没什么大不了的?
I just made a mistake at work, but I can handle it.
我在工作中犯了一个错误 但我可以处理它
What kind of mistake?
什么样的错误?
With my boss.
跟我的老板
That's a who, not a what.
那是谁 而不是事
I would really like to deal with this myself, okay?
我真的很想自己处理这事 好吗?
That's why I wanted to use the name Boyle in the first place. Remember?
这就是为什么一开始我想用博伊尔这个名字 记得吗?
A clean slate.
清白的过去
Red or white?
红葡萄酒还是白葡萄酒?
I'll take red.
我要红酒
Detective.
侦探
Mrs. Daniels...
丹尼尔斯夫人......
I would like to make a statement.
我想录一个口供
What kind of statement?
什么样的口供?
A confession.
认罪
Okay.
好吧
It was me. I killed my husband.
那是我 我杀了我的丈夫
What did you use?
你用了什么?
For what? To kill your husband.
为什么? 杀死你的丈夫
What kind of poison did you use?
你用了什么样的毒药?
Uh, something I found in the cupboard.
呃 我在柜子里发现的东西
Mm-hmm. What was it?
是什么?
I don't know.
我不知道
Maybe the real question is
也许真正的问题是
who are you covering for?
你在为谁打掩护?
You already knew?
你已经知道了?
Things we do for our children.
我们为孩子做的事
I just never thought he would be capable of this.
我从来没有想过他会这么做
You weren't there that night, but Will was.
那天晚上你不在那儿 但威尔在
I didn't raise him this way.
我不是这样教养他的
You implicating your son, Mrs. Daniels?
你要把儿子牵连进来吗 丹尼尔斯夫人?
'Cause to be honest with you,
因为老实对你说
the DA was actually looking for more.
地方检察官正在寻找更多证据
And I just gave it to you.
我刚告诉你了
Sir, may I ask what we're doing here?
先生 请问我们在这里做什么?
You're following up on your collar.
你正在跟进你的犯人
Hold on a minute.
等一分钟
You know he's got a problem?
你知道他有问题吗?
Well, Rivera's claustrophobic.
是啊 里维拉有幽闭恐惧症
How'd you know?
你怎么知道的?
He told me on the way to the precinct,
去分局路上他告诉我的
but I just thought he was trying to get out of it.
但我觉得他只是想逃避处罚
So you knew?
所以你知道这事?
Yeah, but I didn't believe him.
是的 但我不相信他
People cry wolf all the time to get out of jams.
被抓的人总是痛哭流涕
No crying wolf here.
但这是真的
Can you let him out, even just for a minute?
你能放他出去吗 哪怕只有一分钟?
Afraid not.
恐怕不行
Will he be in here very long?
他会在这里关很久吗?
Depends on how crowded the immigration courts are.
取决于移♥民♥法♥院♥的拥挤程度
Can't we get him some kind of treatment?
我们不能给他提供某种治疗吗?
You put him in jail, not a hospital.
你把他关进监狱 而不是医院里
How you doing?
你好吗?
I'm sorry I was uncooperative before,
我很抱歉以前的不合作
but this is very hard for me.
但这对我来说太难了
This happen to you before?
以前这发生过?
I spent months in a cell
我被关过几个月
as a political prisoner in Venezuela.
在委内瑞拉 作为政♥治♥犯
You know, I had a partner back in the day,
我曾经有一个搭档
and he was claustrophobic.
他有幽闭恐惧症
And I would just talk to him all the time,
我会一直跟他说话
you know, keep him talking.
你知道 让他说话
And I think it helped.
我认为会有帮助
Think it might help you?
也可能对你有帮助
I think so.
我想是的
I'd like to try.
我想试一试
What if I stayed with you for a little while?
我和你呆一会儿怎么样?
Only if you want.
只要你想
I want to.
我想
Thank you.
谢谢
Detectives.
侦探们
Mind if we come in?
介意我们进来吗?
Yeah. I just got something I think you should read.
是啊 我刚刚拿到一些你们应该看看的东西
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表