I had to take care of something.
我有点事要办
You had to take care of something? No.
你有点事要办 ?不行
This is what we had to take care of.
这才是我们要办的事
In less than an hour, we have to cut Carlo loose.
还有不到一个小时 我们必须放了卡罗
That's what I was taking care of.
那就是我在办的事
You already let him go?
你已经放他走了?
Even without talking to me first?
甚至没有先和我说一下?
Relax, would you?
放松点 好吗?
I didn't let anybody go.
我没有放了任何人
And we ain't gonna do nothin'.
我们不会这样做的
Okay, this is where we get into trouble with your double negatives.
好了 你的双重否定搞得我们糊里糊涂
I literally have no idea if we're gonna do something
我确实不知道我们要做些什么
or we're not gonna do anything.
还是什么都不做
We are not gonna do nothin'.
我们什么都不做
Yeah. Not helping.
是啊 还是不清楚
Listen to me,
听我说
we are not gonna let Carlo go
我们不会放卡罗走
and we're not gonna drop the charges.
我们不会放弃起诉
We have to.
我们没办法
You heard his lawyer.
你听他律师说了
We have no case
我们没法立案
if it looks like I tried to prosecute the case
这看起来像我利用这个案子
with a personal bias to helping Jimmy.
带个人偏见来帮吉米
Right, but we didn't do it.
没错 但我们没有这样做
It doesn't matter that I know that or that you know that.
你我心知肚明也没用
What matters is how his lawyer makes it appear.
重要的是他的律师搞得像真的
Well, he can't make it appear that we helped Jimmy
嗯 他不能搞得像我们在帮吉米
if Jimmy is locked up, too.
如果吉米也被抓起来的话
But Jimmy didn't get locked up.
但吉米没有被被抓起来
Sure, he did.
当然 他被抓了
First thing this morning.
今天一大早
What?
什么?
Jimmy confessed this morning to stealing multiple cars
吉米今天早上承认过去六个月
and fencing them to Carlo over the last six months.
偷了多辆车并把它们销赃给了卡洛
Which makes him a codefendant.
这使他成了同案犯
What?
什么?
True story.
真的事
Why the hell would he do that?
为什么他会这样做?
You know, my dear,
你知道 亲爱的
there are some things that you don't want to know about.
有一些事你不想知道的
Believe me, this is one of them things.
相信我 这是其中之一
Now,
现在
you hungry? I'm starving.
你饿吗?我饿死了
Let's get some pizza.
去吃点比萨吧
Pizza? It's 10:00 in the morning.
早上十点吃比萨?
Then how 'bout some meatballs?
那么来点肉圆怎么样?
Come on.
来吧
Wait up.
等等
So I'm good to go.
所以我没事了
All a sudden, this Garrett Moore,
突然间 加勒特·摩尔
this clown, he goes,
这个小丑 他来一句
"Sorry, kid, we're not doing Commissioner for a Day this year."
“对不起 小子 今年没有局长日了”
This is just after Linda's death.
这是琳达刚去世后
Yeah.
是啊
And I'm like, "Yeah, right."
我就想 “好吧”
Like it's got nothing to do with me being blind?
好像这和我失明毫无关系
Give me a break.
饶了我吧
So you decided to get back at him.
所以你决定报复他
Blindside him.
对他攻其不备
With the SWAT.
用特警队
Clearly, the kid's got troubles
显然 这孩子有麻烦
Commissioner a Day wasn't gonna fix.
局长日也解决不了
Exactly. Any regrets?
完全正确 后悔吗?
About the kid? Yeah.
关于这个孩子? 是啊
No. Well, the way he took it,
不 他采取的方式
that he got blackballed because he was blind?
他因为是盲人而被拒绝了
Never entered my mind.
从来没有想过
If anything, I thought it was a huge plus
如果有什么 我以为这是一个好事
having a blind kid take the honor.
得到一个盲人孩子尊敬
It just wasn't the right time.
只是时间不巧
Well, you were protecting me.
嗯 你在保护我
I didn't have much in the tank at the time.
当时我没有太多心思
Just doing my job.
我只是在做我的工作
Yeah. And you're back at it?
是啊 你回来了吗?
Your job here?
回来上班了?
Yes.
是的
Ah.
啊
As it turns out, my being around all the time
事实证明 我在身边的日子
was only adding to Cynthia's troubles,
只是增加了辛西娅的烦恼
not subtracting from.
而不是减少
Ah.
啊
Congratulations on your first collar, Deputy Commissioner.
祝贺你抓到的第一个犯人 副局长
Hey, you gave us the name.
嘿 你给了我们这个名字
Maybe you're a better cop than you give yourself credit for.
也许你是一个比自己认为的更好的警♥察♥
Thank you.
谢谢
Back to work, Sherlock.
回来上班吧 福尔摩斯
Yes, boss.
是 老板
Holy guacamole.
老天啊
Could that have gone on any longer?
还能再这样下去吗?
Yeah, talk about patience of a saint.
是啊 谈到圣人的耐心
Come on. An hour a week in God's house?
好了 一个礼拜花一个小时去教堂?
I think you can spare that.
我想你们能挤出时间的
I don't think he's talking about the mass.
我认为他谈的不是弥撒
I'm pretty sure he meant the homily.
我很确定他的意思是布道
Ramble much, padre?
跑题了 神父?
All right. Respect.
好了 正经点
Yeah, keep it down.
是啊 小声点
We're having a very serious meal down here.
大家正在好好吃饭
All right. Relax, okay?
好吧 放松点 好吗?
Danny's fine. Let's not worry about Danny.
丹尼没事 我们不用担心丹尼
No one's worrying about Danny.
没有人担心丹尼
Except when you refer to yourself in the third person.
除非你用第三人称称呼自己
Me, myself and I are doing just fine, thank you.
我 我自己和我本人都很好 谢谢
It's just that we acknowledge that, uh,
我们承认 呃
you got a lot on your plate is all.
你盘子满满的
That's not it.
不是吗
It's about his case. That's what's bugging him.
是他的案子 为他的案子在烦心
And what makes you say that?
你凭什么这么说
Not judging. I'm just saying, 'cause you missed it.
不是评头论足 我只是说 因为你错过了
I missed what? What-what did I-- what'd I miss?
我错过了什么?我错…错过了什么?
Forget it. Nothing.
算了吧 没事
Forget what, Jamie?
算了什么 杰米?
I'm just saying, you're mad at yourself
我意思是 你生自己的气
because it got past you. It being the wife.
因为骗过了你 是妻子干的
It's not the first time something got past me. So?
不是第一次有东西骗了我 又怎么样?
No, but you didn't think...
是啊 但你没有想到...
she would have...
她会...
if...
如果...
If what?
如果什么
If what?
如果什么
Nothing, Danny, really.
没什么 丹尼 真的
Forget it. Well, it's something.
算了吧 话里有话
Why don't you finish what you started here?
你为什么不说说清楚
My bad. Okay? I'm seeing something that wasn't there.
我错了 好吗?我乱说的
Well, we don't bite our tongues here, Jamie.
嗯 不要吞吞吐吐 杰米
Whatever it is you want to say, just feel free to say it.
无论你想说什么 随便说
Just struck me as funny. That's it.
只是让我很好笑 就这些
"Funny," like ha, ha?
“好笑 ” 像哈哈一样?
Like I'm a clown?
像我是一个小丑?
Like I amuse you?
像我让你觉得好笑?
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表