你想我怎样
I expect your trust. I think I've earned that.
我希望你信任我们 我以为你信任我们
Why?
为什么
Because you show up to some of our vigils sometimes?
因为你偶尔出席我们的守夜活动
I appreciate you showing up,
我很感激你能来
but you never contribute.
但你从来没有贡献
I guess I never felt I had anything to offer.
我也没觉我能付出什么
Just you standing up there
你就站在那
and saying the system isn't perfect,
承认整个系统并不完美
that some folks get screwed by it?
有些人得不到公正待遇
That would be like Christmas morning to us.
对我们来说就像过年了
Shelly, as sure as we are sitting here,
谢莉 每当我们现在坐着里
you're gonna end up in the system.
你都要因为体制坐牢
I don't want to see that.
这不是我想要的
You sit up here above it all.
你每天坐在这儿
You have no idea what it's like
根本就不知道
to fight an unjust system...
跟一个不公正的体系斗争是什么滋味
to lose your brothers and sisters and children!
不知道失去兄弟姐妹 失去亲生子女是什么滋味
Sometimes, you just showing up isn't enough.
有时候 露面根本不够
You've got to put some skin in the game!
你应该有所作为
Detective?
警探
Hi.
你好
I wasn't expecting you.
你怎么来了
Yeah, I was, um... I was pretty wound up,
嗯 我...我太兴奋了
so I just went for a walk, and then I was
就到处走走 结果就走了...
walking for an hour, and I ended up here.
走了一个多小时 走到这儿了
Well, it is a very safe place to end up.
这儿确实很安全
Is that your wife? Yeah.
那是你妻子吗 对
She's pretty.
她很漂亮
Thank you.
谢谢
You have a beautiful family.
你们家人看上去很幸福
Thanks.
谢谢
I wanted to thank you for everything.
我想谢谢你 所做的一切
You, you really...
你真的
you saved my life.
救了我的命
I just did my job.
那是我份内的事
I kind of get the feeling you're the kind of guy
我觉得你不是那种
who never just does his job.
只做自己份内事的人
Guilty as charged.
"罪名"成立
I didn't just end up here, I came here with a purpose.
我也不是瞎逛到这 我来这是有目的的
Okay.
哦
I'd like to see you again.
我想再和你见面
Outside of work.
跟工作无关
I mean, maybe I could, I could take you to dinner,
我是说 我们可以去吃个晚餐
a movie or something.
看个电影之类的
Yeah, I'm sorry. That was, that was...
好吧 不好意思 这真是...
No...
不是...
No, it was inappropriate. I get it.
我知道 这太不合适了
It's okay.
没关系
Um...
嗯...
it's not that I don't find you interesting
不是我对你没兴趣
or beautiful or... funny.
或者觉得你不漂亮 不幽默
Just think maybe
只是觉得
in another lifetime, when I'm a little bit better
也许下辈子 如果我处理事情
at dealing with certain things, I'd probably jump at the chance.
更老练些 我也许不会放过这个机会的
It's too soon. I totally get it.
只是太快了 我懂
It's weird, but, uh...
虽然听上去很奇怪 但是...
I still feel like I'm married, you know?
我感觉还结着婚
Yeah.
嗯
I did, too, for a long time.
我也有很长一段时间这么想
When does it stop?
什么时候才会结束
Feeling like you're married.
觉得自己还结着婚
Uh...
呃...
when you decide it's okay to start living again.
当你决定可以开始新的生活的时候
Your wife was lucky.
你妻子很幸运
So was I.
我也是
Okay,
好吧
do you want to know what the hitch is?
你想知道代价是什么吗
Yeah. What's the hitch?
对 代价是什么
I may have promised that we'd work security
我大概可能答应我们下个月会去
at a Hamptons bash next month.
汉普顿斯庆典当保安
Are you serious? It's gonna be great.
你说什么 放心吧
The family won't have to live in a...
那家人不用住在收♥容♥所♥
in a shelter, and all you have to do is
你要做的就是几个周末
keep fans away from Jay-Z for a couple weekends.
别让粉丝靠Jay-Z太近
Winwin. A couple?!
双赢 几个周末
There you are!
可找到你们了!
Hey, hey, guys.
嗨
Hey.
嗨
Hey. We don't know how to thank you.
真是太感谢你们了
A... A job as a super?
楼管的工作
An apartment of our own?
还是我们自家的公♥寓♥大楼
Um, we are so--
嗯 我们
what's the word-- overcome...
怎么说来着 万分
with thanks to both of you.
感谢你们俩
Well, we're just so glad everything worked out.
一切顺利就好
You have no idea how much this means to us.
你不能想象这对我们有多重要
Everything you've done.
你们所做的一切
Um, we can't thank you enough.
我们都不知道该怎么谢你们
Please, just take care of this beautiful family of yours.
只要好好照顾家人就行
That's thanks enough.
那就足够了
Well, we couldn't think what to give you
我们不知道该给你们什么
to show you how grateful we are for everything you've done.
才能表示我们的谢意
So, um, we named the baby after you.
所以就给孩子起了你的名字
Oh, you named the baby Jamie?
噢 这孩子叫杰米
Eddie. Yeah, Eddie.
埃迪 对 埃迪
Yeah, Eddie.
埃迪
Just like you. Yeah.
跟你一样
Oh, uh, wow, I'm, uh,
呃 哇 我...我
touched.
很感动
I, um... I'm really...
我 呃... 真是
Wow, that's something, right, Jamie?
真的很有意义 对吧 杰米
Y-Yes. Thank you so much.
对 对 十分荣幸
This really is so beautiful.
真是太好了
We are just so happy.
我们很高兴
Thank you. Say bye-bye, Eddie.
谢谢 说拜拜 埃迪
Congratulations.
祝贺你们
Adios, Eddie. Bye-bye.
再见 埃迪 拜拜
All right, adios, Eddie.
拜拜 埃迪
Come on, Eddie.
来吧 埃迪
Perfect. Give it a try.
完美 来试试
All right, let's test this out.
好吧 我们来试一下
Oh, no. Oh!
噢 不 哇
Oh, my God. Luck.
我的天 狗屎运
Oh, it's all skill. Yeah.
这是技术 嗯 技术
What's going on?
怎么了
Hey, guys.
你们来了
I'll tell you what's going on here.
我来告诉你们怎么了
I may not have some of your mother's skills,
我可能没你们妈妈那么厉害
but I can build a regulation
但是我可以空手做个
basketball hoop with my bare hands,
篮球筐
and I didn't even need to read the manual.
还不用看说明书
Because I read the instructions.
因为我看了说明书
Because you know nothing about basketball.
因为你根本不懂篮球
Ooh. I know how to beat you.
唔 我知道怎么赢你
Those are fightin' words.
你这是在挑衅
Those are fightin' words. You in?
确实是挑衅 来嘛
I'm in. How 'bout you?
来 你呢
Done. Team Erin.
来 艾琳队
All right, two on two. Let's go.
来吧 二对二 开始
You're a girl. That makes it
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表