可惜他不打算参加典礼
Too bad he's not going to the ceremony.
这么说您不是为了给我送三明治才来这儿的
So it wasn't the sandwich that actually brought you down here.
他应该去的
He should go.
很重要
It's important.
我知道 但孩子不想在大家面前嚎啕大哭
I know. But the kid doesn't want to bawl in public.
而且你知道我是理解他的
And, you know what, I get it.
琳达会想让他去的
Linda wouldn't.
琳达在处理情感问题上总是比我强 爷爷
Linda was always better with the emotional stuff than me, Gramps.
我都不知道怎么跟孩子说
I wouldn't even know what to say to the kid.
也许你是时候该弄明白了
Maybe it's time you figured it out.
局长 他没有问题
Boss, there's no dirt on him.
华♥莱♥士♥警探是一名两次受勋的
Detective Wallace is a twice-decorated
缉毒警探
Narcotics detective.
- 而那个犯人 - 原告
- The skel, on the other hand... - The plaintiff?
好 好 那个原告因为卖♥♥毒品
Okay, okay, the 13 collars
十三次被抓 五次被定罪
and five convictions for selling drugs plaintiff,
在过去的六年里有三年都待在监狱里
who spent three of the last six years in prison,
明眼人都知道他的话不可信
is maybe less than reliable, truth-wise.
所以 我们要么把他关在监狱里还要提供食宿
So, we're either feeding and housing him in prison,
要么就是等他出来给他一大笔钱
or handing him a big bag of cash when he gets out.
好一个伟大的国家
Is this a great country or what?
- 对他来说可不就是吗 - 好了 各位
- Yeah, for him. - Gee, guys,
我们该回到正题了
why don't I go saddle up the horses?
有人看见这家伙摔下楼梯吗
Anybody see this guy fall down the stairs?
只有华♥莱♥士♥警探 他说这家伙
Just Detective Wallace. Said the guy tripped
穿着宽松的高帮鞋
over his own feet fleeing down a staircase,
被自己绊了一跤摔下楼梯
wearing his high-tops all big and loose.
犯人说华♥莱♥士♥推了他
Perp says Wallace pushed him.
市民投诉调查委员会相信了他
Civilian Complaint Review Board believed him.
就这样
End of story.
那要是他们错了呢
Well, what if it's the wrong end to the story?
你打算做啥
What are you gonna do,
成立一个警♥察♥投诉调查委员吗
form a Police Complaint Review Board?
祝你好运了
Good luck with that.
我当过很长一段时间警♥察♥
I was a cop for a long time.
见过很多他们能想出来的
I've seen every scam, every wiggle,
所有欺诈 躲避和障眼法
every dodge ever invented.
我本应该麻木了
I should be numb to it,
但这个案件中 这是个原则问题
but, in this case, it's the principle of the thing.
哇 我都不记得上次听到你
Wow, I can't remember the last time
这么真诚地说话是啥时候了
I heard that one used sincerely.
我是认真的
Well, I mean it.
这是错的
This ain't right.
市政厅 市政♥府♥法律顾问
City Hall, the corporate counsel,
和市民投诉调查委员说是就是
and CCRB say it is.
而且我也没有办法
And my bag of tricks doesn't have one
扭转乾坤啊
that makes them all wrong and us right.
那个原告的律师呢
What about the plaintiff's lawyer?
我们知道些什么
What do we got?
梅尔文·拉斯科是个人执业者
Melvin Rask, a solo practitioner.
办公室在皇后大道
Office on Queens Boulevard.
我们现在有点越线了
Now, we're stepping over the line just a bit.
看看他是不是毫无破绽
See if he's a saint.
等等
Hey, look, um,
她得吃药 好吧
she's got to take medication, okay...
抱歉
Sorry.
你可是在和非常危险的人打交道
That's some pretty dangerous company you're keeping.
雷根警探
Detective Reagan.
你朋友要去哪儿
Where's your friend going?
说来话长
Uh, it's complicated.
你在给汤米·福林送东西
You're making a drop-off to Tommy Flynn,
据我所知 他是弗雷迪·谢衣的中间人
who, last I checked, was bagman for Freddie Shea.
我真得离开了
Look, I-I really got to go.
你哪也别去了
You're not going anywhere.
你和这些罪犯打什么交道 啊
What are you doing hanging out with these criminals? Hmm?
我真的没什么可说的
I-I really don't have anything to say.
你再好好想想该说些什么
Well, you better think of something to say,
最好说些实话
and you better make sure it's the truth.
在我俩都被♥干♥掉之前赶紧走吧
Let's go before you get us both killed.
我真不知道你们俩到底玩什么把戏
I don't know what the hell game you two are running,
但现在得结束了
but it ends now.
你...你不明白
You don't, you don't understand...
不 我明白
Yeah, I understand.
我清楚 事关你们女儿的失踪
I understand that you two know more
你们俩知道的不止告诉我们的这些
about your daughter's disappearance
而且从一开始
than you're telling us, and you've both been
你们就带着我们兜圈子
running us in circles from the beginning.
- 不是这样的 - 是吗
- That's not true. - Really?
那你们为什么把
Then why the hell'd you
你们女儿的男朋友推下水
throw your daughter's boyfriend under the bus?
听着 这世上没什么事比我们想让艾米莉回来更重要了
Look, we want Emily back more than anything in the world.
那就跟我们坦白
Then be straight with us.
不行
We can't.
你们不说是因为你们花钱收买♥♥
You can't because you're paying off a local thug,
一个收钱杀人 坏事做尽的地痞
who, among other things, is in the murder-for-hire business.
等等 你是在指控我们
Hold on. Are...are you accusing us
雇他杀了我们女儿吗
of hiring him to kill our own daughter?
- 不是吗 - 当然不是
- Did you? - Absolutely not!
那你去和地检解释吧
Then, you're gonna have to convince the D.A. Of that.
因为我确信他们不会相信你的
'Cause I sure as hell don't believe you.
我们的保险不能...
The truth is our insurance won't cover...
行了 这话你都说过了
Yeah, you told us that story already.
可事实是 即便有保险
The thing is, even with the insurance,
手术开销也用尽了我们的积蓄
the surgery wiped out our savings.
如今她需要很多很多
And now she needs, she needs dozens
昂贵的药物 需要去看医生 需要...
of expensive meds, she needs doctor visits, she needs...
- 艾米莉命悬一线 - 没错
- Emily's life was on the line. - Right.
所以你们俩就想出了雇佣
So you two came up with the brilliant plan
弗雷迪·谢衣杀了你们女儿来止损
of hiring Freddie Shea to cut your losses
这个"绝妙"的计划了
and off your own daughter?
不是的 我们是要借钱
No! We needed to borrow money!
我们不知道...不知道还能怎么办了
We didn't, we didn't know where else to turn.
起初还好 可是随着他要的利息
At first, it was okay. But with the crazy interest
越来越高 我们还款跟不上了
that he charges, we just fell behind with the payments.
所以弗雷迪抓走了艾米莉逼你们还钱
So Freddie snatched Emily till he gets his money.
嗯
Mm-hmm.
那你们俩一开始怎么不说
Why didn't you guys tell us from the beginning?
他们说我们要是...
They said they would kill her
要是和警♥察♥合作 就会杀了她
if we... cooperated with the police.
我们已经从亲戚朋友那儿借了钱
We've been borrowing from friends, family
试图偿还...还他钱
to try to make... make the payments to pay him off.
就是...就是钱不够
It's just... it's not enough.
我们会把她救回来的
We'll get her back.
律师准备好开始了吗
Are counsel prepared to proceed?
- 是的 法官大人 - 准备好了
- Yes, Your Honor. - We are.
劳埃德女士
Ms. Lloyd.
法官大人 证据会表明
Your Honor, the evidence will show
追捕行动完全合理
that the pursuit in question
并且完全符合
was completely justified and fell within
警局行动准则
department guidelines.
尽管记录也反映了
Though the record should reflect that
作为驾驶员的雷根警员引发了此次追捕
Officer Reagan, as the driver, initiated the pursuit.
但是两位警员就行动方案达成共识
However, both officers agreed to their course of action.
但是雷根警员辈分更高
Though Officer Reagan is the senior officer.
我很纳闷
I'm confused.
两位警员要求的联合听证会
The officers requested a joint hearing,
我理解的是他们共享同一位辩护律师
and I understood they would share one defense.
法官大人 我们能和我们的律师单独谈一下吗
Your Honor, may we have a moment to confer with counsel?
最好不过了
That sounds like a good idea.
你们俩在干啥
What are you guys doing?
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表