但是突袭Televast的办公室
but calling in a raid on Televast's offices
对这事情一点帮助都没有
does nothing to help the cause.
我们的警员正在调查之前的一个
Our officers had a warrant as part of a preexisting
毒品走私的案子
drug trafficking investigation.
那家公♥司♥的服务器上可能有相关的电子邮件
The company may have relevant e-mails on their servers.
你能安排我和他见面吗
Can you fit me in?
我能 但是我不会的
I could, but I won't.
为什么
You won't?
因为他不在这里
No, because he's not here.
他在哪里
Where is he?
他现在在两家医院中的一所
At one of the two hospitals where the victims
探望今早遭到袭击的伤者
from this morning's attack are being treated.
噢
Oh.
好吧
Okay.
凯莉·彼得森来拜访您 先生
Kelly Peterson is here to see you, sir.
我看到了
I can see that.
请
Please.
我得做点事情
I had to do something.
你是指去医院里慰问受害者吗
You mean visiting the victims in the hospital?
什么 不是
What? No.
突袭他们办公室
About the raid on their offices.
这也是你来找我的原因 不是吗
That's what you're here to flog me about, isn't it?
是的
Yes.
嗯 不用麻烦了
Yeah, well, don't bother.
我知道这就是以卵击石
I know it was like throwing pebbles,
但是有些时候 你手里只有鸡蛋
but sometimes, if pebbles is all you got,
那你只能扔鸡蛋
that's what you throw.
这不是鸡蛋
This isn't pebbles.
这是恐吓 完完全全的恐吓
This is intimidation, plain and simple.
一名法官签字同意了 白纸黑字呢
A judge signed off on it, plain and simple.
对 斯伯格法官 这个办公室的死党
Yeah. Judge Schlossberg, great friend of this office.
而且是个患难之交
And not a fair-weather one, either.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
刚才说的话太重了
That was a cheap shot.
我照你说的做了
I did what you asked me to do.
但是你真的明白这件事吗 凯莉
But do you get it, Kelly?
你知道这件事到底关乎什么吗
Do you get what this is really about?
当然 合法地保护隐私
Yes. The legal protection of privacy.
- 我的天 - 怎么了
- Oh. - What?
你认真的吗
Seriously?
难道人们对黄♥片♥的喜好
Where someone's online porn habits
或者赌博的输赢或者婚外情
or gambling losses or extramarital activities
比威胁人♥民♥生命的危险还要重要
take precedence over threats to human lives?
你把问题想得太简单了
You're oversimplifying.
好吧 可能就需要有人这样想
Well, maybe someone should.
马丁·波斯特更关心他的机器和软件
Martin Post cares more about his machines
而不是他的员工
and his software than his fellow man.
事实就是这样 抱歉
There it is. Sorry.
真是让人难过的一天
Sad day all around.
你这样子
There's no talking to you
我无话可说
when you're like this.
我什么样子 说的对的样子吗
Like what? Right?
就像
Like...
「我以前怎样怎样...」
"Back in my day, dot, dot, dot..."
你去看那些受伤的人了吗
Did you visit the victims?
当然
Yeah.
挺好的
Good for you.
他们在我眼皮子底下受伤了
They got hurt on my watch.
并不是每一个领导都会去看他们的
Well, not everybody would do that.
你做的很好
Good for you.
发自肺腑的
I mean it.
而且我承认
And I'll allow
对于这件复杂的事情
that you're... half right
你的观点对了一半
about a very complicated subject.
我会再劝劝马丁·波斯特的
And I'll go take another run at Martin Post.
你看吧 我说什么来着
See? What'd I tell you?
我是个说话算数的人
I'm a man of my word.
是是是
Yes, you are.
江山易改 本性难移
Once a snake, always a snake.
你说什么 警探
You say something, Detective?
你别想骗我
You're not gonna pull the wool over my eyes.
我把看得你清清楚楚 罗马诺
I see you for exactly who you are, Romano.
我可不想再蹚浑水了
I'm not getting down
雷根先生
in the mud, Ms. Reagan.
这身西服老贵了
This suit's too expensive.
是你偷的吧
Stole it right off the rack, did you?
你够了
Enough already.
我会信守承诺
So, I upheld
遵守我们的协议
my end of the bargain.
你呢
Are you gonna uphold yours?
我听不下去了
I'm not going along with this.
丹尼 拜托
Danny, please.
雷根女士
Ms. Reagan,
你是个声名在外的女人
you have a reputation as a woman of honor.
我希望不是说我天真好骗
I hope not a naive one.
好 那增加赌注
Well, let me sweeten the pot.
我很乐意我们可以合作下去
I'm willing to make my cooperation ongoing.
你想要什么
At what cost?
干嘛这么多疑
Why be so suspicious?
礼尚往来
One hand washes the other.
这可是美好友谊的开始哦
This could be the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
一派胡言
Famous last words.
警探 你只是个警探
Detective, you be you.
雷根女士 你想为了正义和我合作呢
Ms. Reagan, are you gonna serve justice,
还是乖乖地
or are you gonna kowtow to your brother
听你这位小心眼老哥的话呢
and his small-mindedness?
好的 谢谢你
Okay, thank you.
线索又断了吗
Another dead end?
- 索菲亚 - 嘿
- Sofia? - Hey.
很抱歉打扰你们
Look, I-I'm sorry to bother you guys,
但我太担心了
but I'm just freaking out,
而且没有一个警探告诉我任何事情
and none of the detectives are telling me anything.
索菲亚 我们在全力跟进你的案子
Sofia, we're pushing on every front.
他们跟我说 你们找到了那个
They told me that you found out about the woman
我从照片识别里认出的女人
that I found from the photo array?
请坐
Please, have a seat.
请
Please.
我们有了些线索
We have some leads.
那好 那她在哪儿
Okay. Well, where is she?
宝宝还在她那儿吗
Does she still have my baby?
她们在一个... 一个收♥容♥所♥待了一晚
They spent the night at a... at a shelter,
就我们目前所知
and as far as we know,
宝宝看起来一切都好
the baby seems all right.
她们现在不在那儿了吗
Are they not there anymore?
我们很多人都在追踪她
We have a lot of people trying to track her down,
但是她没有手♥机♥
but she doesn't have a cell phone
也没有信♥用♥卡♥
or any credit cards.
那要是...
What about when...
晚上开始降温了怎么办
when it gets to be night and the temperature drops?
索菲亚 你... 你不能这么想
Sofia, you... you can't be thinking like that.
这么想一点用处都没有
It... it won't do any good.
可是 你们能保证
But you're not making me...
一定能找回宝宝吗
a-any promises that we'll get her back?
我们没办法保证
We can't.
几天前 我还没见过她
A few days ago, I had never even seen her.
现如今...
And now she's...
她是我生命中最重要的人
the most important thing in my life.
可我很可能失去她
And I may have lost her.
这么说 我老爸给了我"生机" 是吧
So, the old man got me sprung, huh?
我可不敢说这是"生机"
I wouldn't exactly call it "Sprung."
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表