我没有打开它
I haven't opened it.
我也不打算打开
I don't intend to.
如果这些和谣言不相关
If there were nothing to the rumors,
那这举动就没有必要
this would be pretty flat.
可惜并不是
It's not.
您认为这可以让我放弃这事情了吗
You figure this lets you off the hook with me?
不是这回事
It's not about that.
那是什么
Then what?
尊重 你宁可选择知情
Respect. That you'd rather have information
而不愿被蒙在鼓里
than be protected from it.
不管您怎么想的
Whatever it is or isn't,
心领了 但不接受
thanks but no thanks.
那就把它粉碎了
Then shred it.
阿比盖尔
Abigail,
我要去参加游♥行♥
I'm going to march in that parade.
您说完了
If that's all?
说完了
That's all.
乔叔叔不是我自己选的教父
Uncle Joe is the godfather who was chosen for me.
您是我自己选择的教父
You are the godfather I have chosen myself.
我必须接受随之而来的后果
I have to accept what comes with that.
安德莉亚的选择有限
Andrea's options are limited.
她拿的是H-1B签证[注:特殊专业人员/临时工作签证]
She's here on a H-1B visa,
议员可能拉了很多关系拿到的
which the congressman probably pulled a lot of strings to get.
如果她退出不干会怎样
What if she just quit and walked away?
那么签证将无效 她将被送回家
Then the visa would be void and she'd be sent home.
有宽限期吗
Is there a grace period?
没有
Nope.
所以他掌握着所有的牌
So he's holding all the cards.
恐怕是这样的
I'm afraid so.
从钱着手如何
What about the money?
安德莉亚说他从扣了她的钱
Andrea said he withholds money from her.
她可以证明吗
Can she prove that?
我不知道 但如果她能证明 可以当证据吗
I don't know. But if she can, can she use it?
她可以
She could bring
指控诈骗
criminal charges for fraud,
但结果将是一样的
but the outcome would be the same.
她会失去工作
She'd lose her job.
她会被送回家
And she'd be sent home.
她可以试试
She could try
复♥制♥"保姆门"一案
to remake Nannygate.
那是怎么回事
What's that?
两位总检察长候选人
Two attorney general candidates
他们因为雇用非法移♥民♥
had their careers go up in flames
政♥治♥生涯危在旦夕
for employing undocumented immigrants.
他的整个行为在帮助移♥民♥
And his whole act is helping immigrants.
但是 从抱怨你的老板到赶他下台
But it's a long way from complaining about your boss
还有很长的路要走
to trying to blow him up.
她应该能够做出的这个选择
That's a choice she should be able to make.
或者我们给他透透风
Or we give him a sneak peek of her hand,
看看是否引起他的注意
see if that gets his attention.
只是要记住你们在对抗谁
Just remember who you're up against.
是啊 更加有理由了
Yeah. All the more reason.
丹尼
Danny.
嘿
Hey.
谢谢你过来 雪莉
Thanks for coming in, Shelly.
这是我的搭档 贝兹警探
This is my partner, Detective Baez.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
警探们 我能帮你们什么吗
How can I help you, Detectives?
为什么不坐下呢
Why don't you, uh, take a seat, okay?
利亚的事 你是对的
Uh, you were right about Leah.
而我们认为卢克
And we think that Luke
可能跟这事有关
may have played a part in this whole thing.
你们没开玩笑吧
You-you can't be serious.
我们想知道你能不能
We were wondering if you could
告诉我们卢克的所有事情
give us anything about Luke
这也许有助于我们理解为什么他会这样做
that might help us understand why he would do this.
但他一直是一个好孩子
But he's always been a good kid.
在家里是个好孩子
Good kid with his family?
是啊 他和我儿子在棒球训练营
Yeah. I mean, he was at baseball camp with my son
当利亚失踪的时候
when Leah was announced missing,
他马上就去帮助寻人
and he left straightaway to go help with the search.
怎么帮助
Help how?
他实际上指导了搜寻 去到现场
He practically directed it. He was walking the fields.
他向当局指出他最后一次见过她的地方
He was showing the authorities where he'd seen her last.
卢克是最后一个看到她活着的人吗
Luke was the last person to see her alive?
是啊
Yeah.
好吧
Okay.
那个棒球训练场在哪里
Where was this baseball camp?
新泽西 就在新不伦瑞克北面
Jersey. Just north of New Brunswick.
谢谢 帮我个忙
Thanks. Do me a favor.
不要跟任何人谈这事 好吗
Don't talk to anyone about this, okay?
好的
Okay.
你送她出去好吗 谢谢
Will you walk her out, please? Thanks.
你怎么想
What are you thinking?
我怎么想
What am I thinking?
我在想卢克13年前杀了他妹妹
I'm thinking that Luke killed his sister 13 years ago,
并带领整个搜索队伍
and led that whole search party
远离她尸体所在的地方
as a diversion away from where her body was.
但是为什么现在冒着被抓风险来掩饰呢
But why cover it up now and risk getting caught?
我不知道 也许他良心大发
I have no idea. Maybe he has a guilty conscience.
他妈妈13年都没放弃
I mean, his mother hasn't let it go for 13 years.
也许他以为把她带回来
Maybe somehow he thought that bringing her back
可以一劳永逸解决这事 我不知道
would put the whole thing to bed once and for all. I don't know.
没有尸体 我们依然没有办法
We still got nothing without a body.
我知道
I know that.
对不起 我现在真的没有时间
I'm sorry, but I really don't have time for this right now.
议员先生 我想您有时间
I think you do, Congressman.
抱歉
Excuse us.
我们知道您一直在利用安德莉亚
We know that you've been taking advantage of Andrea.
我不知道你们从哪里听来的
I don't know where you're getting your information,
但我向你们保证 没这回事
but I assure you, it's misguided.
真的吗
Oh, really?
这些是安德莉亚最近几个月的工资单
These are Andrea's pay stubs for the last several months.
您付给她的比她签合时的要少很多
You've been paying her a whole lot less than what she signed on for.
这些什么也证明不了
These don't prove anything.
这证明您一直在少付她钱
They prove that you've been shorting her.
我按我能负担的付她钱
I pay her what I can afford.
同时 我给她机会
And at the same time, I give her the opportunity
让她住在这个伟大的国家
to live in our great country.
您能负担的 省省吧
What you can afford? Give me a break.
我不知道你们以为我挣多少钱
I don't know what you think I make,
但相信我 没有那么多
but believe me, it's not that much.
不够在纽约和特区支撑一个家的
Not when you have to have a home in New York and D.C.
不够养家的
Not with a family to support.
您真的相信这不是在利用她吗
You really believe this isn't taking advantage of her?
利用
Taking advantage?
我用自己的钱把安德莉亚带到这里
I brought Andrea here on my own personal dollar.
我给了她一切机会
I've given her every opportunity.
有多少花在安德莉亚身上
How much of this is about Andrea,
有多少钱是为了你的竞选而花钱利用她
and how much of this is about leveraging her for your campaign?
哦 拜托
Oh, please.
你们太自不量力了
You're way out of your league here.
我们已经跟地检署谈过 议员先生
We've talked to the D.A.'s office about this, Congressman,
您在做的是犯罪
and what you're doing is a crime.
我们说的是刑事犯罪
We're talking criminal charges.
您会全国闻名
You'd be a headline from coast to coast.
你们想要什么
What do you want?
不是我们要什么 是安德莉亚要什么
It's not what we want, it's what Andrea wants,
尊严和尊重
to be treated with dignity and respect.
跟什么相比 跟她老家的情况相比吗
Compared to what? Her circumstances back home?
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表