Watch out!
小心
Stop!
站住
No!
不要
No!
不要
Three blocks in ten seconds.
在十秒内三个街区
Let me drive more often, I'll get even faster.
让我多开 我会更快
I'll pass.
我才不干呢
Hey, there's our guy.
嘿 这是我们要找的人
Hey. Police!
嘿 警♥察♥
Stop what you're doing! Hey!
停下别动 嘿
Come here.
过来
We got to chase him? Seriously?
还要我们追他 真的吗
You're the speed demon. Go get him.
你是跑酷小鬼 去追他
I'm afraid of heights.
我恐高
You're fine. Get up. Let's get up.
你没事 起来 给我起来吧
This isn't what it looks like.
事情不是这样的
Yeah, said the guy caught red-handed.
是啊 当场被抓现行的家伙说的
But I wasn't breaking in. This is my girlfriend's place.
但是我没有破门而入 这是我女朋友住的地方
Well, then why break in through her window?
那么为什么破窗而入呢
And why run when we caught you?
还有为什么见到我们就逃
Because she's my everything.
因为她是我的一切
Commissioner Reagan, we can't thank you enough for your time.
里根局长 非常感谢您抽时间见我们
And your honesty.
还有您的诚实
As long as I get a fair shake, it's been my pleasure.
只要能公平对待我就行
You seem a little jaded about giving interviews.
您对接受采访似乎有点厌倦
No.
没有
More like experienced.
更像是太有经验了
Don't get me wrong, I don't mind
不要误解我的意思 我不介意
tough questions, as long as my answers
棘手的问题 只要我的答案
are printed accurately, without shade or shine.
准确地发表出来 不要添油加醋
What do you mean, "shade or shine"?
“添油加醋”是什么意思
Well, you know, say I answer,
就像我回答说
"That never happened."
“那从未发生过”
And what's printed is,
而发表出来的是
"'That never happened, '
“那从未发生过”
he said with a sweaty brow."
他汗流满面地说道
Promise.
保证不会
Well, that's all I ask.
好吧 这就是我所要求的
Now, I'm afraid I'm gonna have to turn you back to my DCPI.
现在我得让你们去见管公共关系的副局长了
They're all yours.
他们都归你了
I appreciate you taking the time.
感谢您的时间
It was my pleasure.
不客气
Down with police brutality!
制止警♥察♥的暴行
Antifa says no to the fascism of the NYPD!
反法♥西♥斯♥行动对纽约警♥察♥局的法♥西♥斯♥主义说不
Down with police brutality!
制止警♥察♥的暴行
The history of the police department
这个警♥察♥局的历史
is stained with the victim's blood!
沾满了受害者的鲜血
Anti-fascists everywhere,
反法♥西♥斯♥主义无处不在
say no to fascism!
对法♥西♥斯♥主义说不
Thank police brutality!
感谢警方的暴行
Tell us why, if she's your everything,
告诉我们 如果她是你的一切
you have to sneak around up on fire escapes?
你为什么要从消防梯溜进去
It's 'cause my parole officer won't let me see her.
因为我的假释官不让我见她
What'd you go to prison for?
你为什么会进监狱
Gabe had a drug problem.
加布有毒品问题
Had.
曾经有
But my P.O., he's making being out
但我的假释官对我
more of a hell than it was when I was in.
比我在号♥子里时更加严厉
And this man puts me in a halfway house a block away
这个家伙把我安排附近的一个中途之家
from where I used to score dope.
以前我经常在那里嗨
He controls the way I spend all my money.
他控制我花钱方式
He's constantly changing the curfew all the time,
一直不断地改变宵禁时间
and it's-- I just...
而且 我要是...
And he says if he so much as talks to me, it's a violation.
他说如果他跟我说话 那就违反了条例
He even made me change my locks.
他甚至让我换了锁
Why would he care about you?
他为什么会关心你
Technically, I'm one of Gabe's victims.
理论上讲 我是加布的受害者之一
Long time ago.
很久以前的事
He pawned my jewelry, but he's changed now,
他把我的首饰当了 但他现在变了
and he's gonna stay clean.
他会保持不吸毒的
That's unless I can't see her.
前提条件是我见不到她
Like I said, Liza, she's my rock.
就像我说的 丽莎是我的一切
If you are forbidden from contacting her,
如果你被禁止与她联♥系♥
then you are in violation,
那么你就违反了条例
and we screwed up by bringing her down here.
我们不该把她带到这里来不不不
No, no, no. Please, okay? I-I can't go back to jail.
别 拜托了 我… 我不能回监狱
You can't tell him. No, we can't.
你们不能告诉他 是啊 我们不能
Thank you. Because we don't have a name.
谢谢 因为我们没有他的名字
Listen, if you are really so sure
听着 如果你真的很确定
that your parole officer's out of line,
你的假释官不合格
then you give us a name.
那么告诉我们名字
Don Voorhees.
唐·沃里斯
How about, you walk away and then we'll walk away.
这样吧 你走人 我们也走人
But you come back here again, you could be arrested.
但是如果你回来 你会被捕的
Do you understand?
明白吗
Walk away, Mr. Harris.
哈里斯先生 走吧
Morning.
早上好
Detectives.
侦探们
Glad you could join the fun.
很高兴你们能有点乐子
Yeah, looks like fun.
是啊 看起来很有趣
What the hell does Collision Investigation want with us?
撞车跟我们有什么鬼关系
One male, DOA, pinned under the car.
一名男性 当场死亡 困在车下
This was intentional?
这是故意的
Most of the wits were too shook up to notice,
大部分旁观者都吓呆了没注意到
but one says it definitely was.
但有一个人说是肯定的
Is that right?
是吗
And you're on a first-name basis with him, Detective.
侦探 你和他一个姓
Come again?
再说一遍
That's my grandfather.
那是我爷爷
I'll be back.
去去就来
No, I can't leave my husband.
不 我不能离开我丈夫
They just have to take you to the hospital to make sure
他们得带你去医院确认
that you and your baby are okay.
你和宝宝都没事
I don't... - Just...
我不... 只是...
I'm not leaving. Just, just try to relax.
我不走 试着放松一下
Gramps.
爷爷
What the hell's going on?
这到底是怎么回事
How'd you get here?
您怎么会到这里来的
What-- we were up next to catch. You okay?
待会再说吧 您好吗
Yeah, I'm fine.
没事 我很好
What do you mean you're fine? Your hand's bleeding.
您在说什么 您的手出血了
What the hell happened to you? Ah, it's nothing.
到底发生了什么事? 啊 没什么
I'm better off than her dead husband over there.
我比那边她死去的丈夫要好
Yeah. Highway says you think it was intentional.
高速交♥警♥说您认为这是故意的
The guy went straight for him.
那个人直奔他去
And after he got him, he jumped out,
得手之后 他跳下车
ran off... smiling.
一边微笑 一边逃走
This was murder.
这就是谋杀
删除历史
♪警♥察♥世家♪
Physically, not too bad, either.
身体上也不错
Need anything else,
需要别的东西
just yell.
只是大叫一声
Will do.
会做
Thank you.
谢谢
Okay, run it down for me, Gramps.
好了 爷爷 跟我说说经过
First let's go see what your partner found.
首先让我们看看你的搭档发现了什么
Whoa, whoa, whoa. This is a crime scene, okay?
哇 哇 哇 这是犯罪现场 好吗
And you're not a detective, you're just a witness.
您又不是侦探 只是一个证人
Well, so then let's get in your car and drive around.
那么让我们上你的车转转
We find the perp, I make the I.D.
我们去找嫌疑犯 我做目击证人
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表