Oh, what do you mean he ghosted you?
哦 他搞你鬼是什么意思?
We went on a couple of dates
我们约会了几次
and had fun and then nothing.
玩得很开心 然后就没有然后了
Nothing?
结束了?
He didn't respond to any of my texts or my phone calls.
他不回我短♥信♥和电♥话♥
He's not interested.
他不感兴趣
Why?
为什么?
You tell me.
你告诉我
I have no idea.
我不知道
Well, maybe you did that thing.
也许你做了那件事
What thing?
什么事?
The thing where you chew really loud.
你嚼东西的声音真的很响
I don't chew really loud!
我嚼东西的声音不响!
You are the only person that has a hang-up about that.
你是唯一一个有烦恼的人
If you say so.
你说的
12-David, we have a 10-30, robbery in progress
12-D 有抢劫发生
at Exceptional Deli,
在非凡熟食店
174 West 74th Street.
西74街174号♥
You're under arrest. - Move it.
你被捕了 走开
Anything you say or do
你所说或所做的任何事情
will be used against you in a court of law.
在法庭上都会被用来对付你
Thank God you're here.
感谢上帝 你们来了
If you need an attorney,
如果你需要律师
This kid tried to rob me.
这小子试图抢劫我
Get him off of me!
让他放开我
Billy, what's going on?
比利 出什么事了?
Whoa, come over here. Calm down, calm down.
哇 过来 冷静 冷静
This man is under arrest for-for petty larceny, Jamie.
杰米 这个人因为盗窃罪被捕了
For-for-for stealing and disobeying an order
犯了盗窃罪和违反命令
and for being a really bad guy. - Okay.
是一个真的坏蛋 好吧
Okay, Billy. How about this?
好吧 比利 这样行不?
How about this? We go outside
这样行不?我们到外面去
and we'll take care of this, okay?
我们会处理的 好吗?
Uh... stealer!
呃...小偷
All right. All right, Billy.
好了 没事了 比利
He stole those cigarettes and-and-and he stole candy.
他偷了那些香烟 还有糖
I don't steal candy.
我没偷糖
We-we know, we know, Bill, we know you don't.
我们知道 我们知道 比尔 我们知道你没有
But, hey. Hey, Bill. Bill, hey.
但是 嘿 嘿 比尔 比尔 嘿
When-when something like this happens,
当这种事情发生时
what are you supposed to do?
你应该做什么?
Call...
打电♥话♥给...
9-1-1.
9-1-1
Call 911. But-but-but he-he was going to flee the scene.
打电♥话♥给911 但是 但他 他要逃走了
He was breaking the law, Bill,
他违法了 比尔
and you're a good citizen for trying to help.
你是一个见义为勇的好公民
Next time, don't put yourself in harm's way.
将来别干再鲁莽事了
Otherwise, you'd be putting us out of a job.
不然我们要失业了
I don't want to do that.
我不想这样做的
You call 911.
你打911
And if they run, we'll chase 'em, okay?
如果他们跑了 我们会追的 好吗?
Are you going to arrest him?
你要逮捕他吗?
Yeah, he's getting a desk appearance ticket
是的 会给他一张出庭告票
and he's gonna have to explain himself to a judge.
他得去向法官解释
Oh, ho, ho. Good!
哦 太好了
All because of you, Billy.
都是你的功劳 比利
But, hey, listen, next time...
但是 嘿 听着 下次
Call 911. Call 911 and, uh, don't hold him.
打911 打911 呃 不要抓他
Right.
没错
You be careful out there. You, too, Billy.
你们小心点 你也是比利
Yeah, you be careful, Bill.
是的 你要小心 比尔
And one more bonus of the job,
这个工作还有一个好处
you can sit down with a president, a rock star,
你跟总统 摇滚明星
famous athlete, and a cop.
著名运动员和警♥察♥坐在一起
Whose stories does everyone want to hear?
大家想听谁的故事?
The cop's.
警♥察♥的
Believe it or not, yes.
不管信不信 是的
I've seen it many times, and I'll tell you why.
我见过很多次了 我会告诉你为什么
Some have happy endings, some have heartbreaking ones.
有幸福的结局 有悲伤的结局
But the best ones reveal the unvarnished truth
但是 最棒的是揭示一个朴实的事实
of who we really are.
我们是谁
Sounds like you really miss being a cop.
听起来您真的很怀念做警♥察♥
I miss the job every single day.
我每天都怀念这个工作
But I really, really miss the bad guys.
但我真的很想念那些坏人
Well, by that, I mean, there is no better feeling for a cop
我的意思是 对于警♥察♥来说
than slapping the cuffs on a bad guy
没有比把坏人铐起来
and getting him off the street.
把他们绳之以法更好的感觉了
All right, well, we've taken enough of the police commissioner's time,
好了 我们已经占用局长够多时间了
unless anybody has any last, final question?
还有有人问最后一个问题吗?
Well, I have a question for all of you.
我有一个问题问你们所有人
How many of you want to be cops?
你们有多少人想当警♥察♥
Anyone?
有吗
Yeah.
有
I want to be the first black female police commissioner.
我想成为第一位黑人女警♥察♥局长
Good for you.
啊 想法不错
But not 'cause I like cops or anything like that.
但不是因为我喜欢警♥察♥什么的
'Cause I want to change the system.
因为我想改变这个体制
I want to change everything about it.
我想改变一切
Okay, uh, listen up.
好吧 呃 听着
We're gonna exit out this way.
我们要从这里离开
Officer Dubrowski is gonna take you back downstairs.
杜布罗斯基警官会把你们带回楼下
Follow him.
跟他走
Thank you.
谢谢
Uh, excuse me.
呃 对不起
Um, sorry.
呃 不好意思
Um, what's your name? - Sophia.
嗯 你叫什么名字 索菲亚
Um, can I give you this?
嗯 我能给你这个吗
I'd love it if you called me.
希望你打电♥话♥给我
I'd like to talk to you some more about this.
我想跟你多谈谈
Sure. Okay.
当然 好的
Okay.
好的
Thank you. Oh, thank you.
谢谢 哦 谢谢
Thank you. Good luck, Sophia.
谢谢 祝你好运 索菲亚
Thanks.
谢谢
Hey! - Hi.
嘿! 嗨
You got here early.
你到早了
Hi, Lieutenant.
嗨 警长
Ms. Reagan.
里根女士
I'm glad I got to hear that.
我很高兴听到这个
I didn't even know you missed the job.
我甚至不知道您怀念这份工作
Well... I do miss living those stories.
呃...我确实怀念那些故事
Well, as you can see, nobody wants to be a cop anymore.
好吧 您也看到了 没有人想做警♥察♥了
I do.
我会做
You do?
你做?
What do you know.
你懂什么
I signed up to take the exam on Monday.
我报名参加星期一的考试
Well... I'll leave you two.
好吧...你们俩聊
I'll catch you later, boss.
老板 我待会再找您
Yeah.
好的
But I didn't tell Mom yet.
但我还没有告诉妈妈
Well, you want it to be a surprise.
你想给她一个惊喜
Why don't I think she'll be happy about it?
为什么我觉得她会不高兴呢
Why wouldn't she be happy about it?
她为什么会不高兴
It's the family business.
这是家庭传统
Because it's the family business.
因为这是家庭传统
Let's talk.
我们来聊聊吧
All I'm asking is that you request that he be remanded.
我只想要你把他发回重审
It's not my case.
这不是我的案子
What do you mean it's not your case?
你什么意思 不是你的案子
You're the supervising ADA.
你是助理检察官督察
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表