那是件可怕的事
and Janko was kind of the innocent bystander.
扬科是无辜的旁观者
How so?
怎么会这样?
Well, if a pledge was hooking up in one of the rooms during a party,
开派对时如果选中一间房♥间
it was a thing to snatch the girl
那就抓这个女孩
and kind of... parade her around the house.
去围着房♥子巡游
And Eddie was the girl?
埃迪是那个女孩?
Yeah.
是啊
And I'm guessing, when you would snatch up one of these girls,
我猜当你们抓住一个女孩时候
they'd be naked. Yeah.
她们会赤身裸体 是啊
That would be the point.
这才是重点
Yeah. Right.
是啊 对了
So you marched Eddie around the house?
所以你让埃迪围着房♥子走?
Not me. Another brother.
不是我 是另一个兄弟
But you were there?
但你在那里?
Yes, obviously.
显然是的
And you did nothing. Look, man,
而你什么都没做 老兄
it was pretty common. She just blew it up.
这没什么 她就是因为这个生气的
At any rate, it's hardly fair that I'm, like, in jail for it.
无论如何 把我关进监狱是不公平的
Let's not talk about fair, okay? No, let's.
不谈公平 好吗? 当然要谈
She's using her cop status to get back at me.
她用她的警♥察♥身份报复我
Says you. Come on, man.
这是你说的 得了 伙计
Look, it was, like, ten, 11 years ago.
这是十年 十一年前前的事了
Yeah, well, maybe not to her.
对 也许对她来说不是
She bring charges?
她起诉了吗?
There was an administration review.
有一个行政复议
We were told to put an end to the practice.
我们被告知要结束这种做法
Oh, hard time, huh?
哦 很难过是吧?
Look, man, okay?
瞧 伙计
I own a bar.
我开了一间酒吧
I could lose my liquor license over this.
这会让我丢掉酒牌的
That's probably a good thing. Maybe a frat boy like you
可能是一件好事 像你这样的家伙
shouldn't be serving liquor.
就不应该卖♥♥酒
I get to call a lawyer yet?
我可以打电♥话♥给律师了吗?
Hey, whoa, whoa. Come on, come on, come on. Where you going?
嘿 哇 哇 你去哪?
Talk to the desk sergeant. About what?
跟服务台的警官谈谈 谈什么?
About getting justice for frat boys like you.
谈公正对待像你这样的家伙
I want a lawyer!
我要律师!
Tell your arresting officer!
告诉逮捕你的警官!
Damn it!
该死的!
Their website says Real Samaritans has branches
他们的网站上说真正的撒玛利亚人
in Chicago, Miami and L.A.
在芝加哥 迈阿密和洛杉矶有分部
Makes sense. You're in the gang business,
讲得通 你对付黑帮
you go where the gangs are, right?
就得去黑帮的地方 对吧?
Detective Reagan, you got a visitor.
里根侦探 你有客人
You hang on a second.
等一会
Wow. This has to be a first.
哇 太阳从西边出来了
How's that?
怎么讲?
You're in a squad room without handcuffs on.
你在警局但没有被铐起来
Did you toss him? Yes, sir.
你把他搞来的? 是的 先生
Meet Tyrell Green,
认识一下泰瑞尔·格林
head dirtbag of the Get Cash Boyz.
捞金小子帮的头牌混♥蛋♥
Pleasure.
幸会
How can I help you, sir?
先生 我可以帮你什么?
We need to talk about these Real Samaritan dudes, homie.
哥们 我们得谈谈这些真正的撒玛利亚老兄
What do you mean, "We need to talk"?
“我们需要谈谈”?是什么意思
We, we. What are you gonna do?
我们 我们 你想做什么?
They done killed that old man.
他们杀了那个老人
They're stone-cold racists in my turf.
他们是我地盘上的铁石心肠的种族主义者
I'm sorry, did I miss something?
对不起 我错过了什么吗?
Is this old man your daddy or something?
这老人是你老爸 还是什么人?
He the whole hood's daddy.
他是所有人的老爸
Look, stay away from them, okay?
嗨 别找他们的麻烦 好吗?
Nah, I can't do that. That's my neighborhoody-hood.
不可能 那是我的地盘
It's your neighborhood where you deal drugs and you extort shop owners.
你贩毒 敲诈店主的地盘
No, man, listen, I have turned a whole new leap.
不是 老兄 我已经改过一兴了
I think you mean "a new leaf." That part.
我想你的意思是“一新” 就是那意思
Get the hell out of here, Tyrell.
泰瑞尔 滚出去
And if you go near those guys,
如果你敢靠近那些家伙
it's gonna be a bus ticket back upstate for you.
你会滚回监狱去的
Look, seriously, man, y'all supposed to be
嗨 真的吗 老兄 你们应该
protecting the neighborhood.
保护邻里的
I mean, if you ain't gonna do your job,
我的意思是 如果你不干
why don't you just step aside and let somebody else step up?
为什么不靠边站 让其他人站出来呢?
If I need a civics lesson, I'll let you know next time.
如果我需要上公民课 我会通知你的
Get him out of here.
把他赶出去
Tell the commissioner to keep up the bad work.
告诉局长老是不做好事
I will. Yeah, I bet you will.
我会的 我敢打赌你会的
What?
怎么啦?
What "what"?
什么怎么啦?
It's something.
有什么想法
Just what he said about stepping up.
就是他说的站出来
It... it just sounds like it could be a quote
它...它听起来像是
from any one of my family members
我家里人
at any one Sunday dinner.
星期天吃晚饭时会讲的话
That's what.
就是这个意思
Somebody dropped a dime on me.
有人找我麻烦
You know it and I know it.
你知 我知
19 years on the job, never been tested till now?
工作19年到现在才被抽查?
No way that happens without somebody tipping IAB where I was at.
没有人给IAB打小报告 就不会有这事
You mean up on Buzz Mountain? Come on.
你的意思是嗨吧?
You really think we're gonna go down this road?
你真的认为我们要这样看吗?
Yes, you should look into it.
是的 您应该考虑
Look into it for what, Devin?
考虑什么 德文?
One of your trainees thinks you're too tough on him
你的手下认为你对他太苛刻了
and wants to crack you back?
想要报复你?
That line goes around the block.
这行不通的
You tested positive, fair and square.
你测试阳性 公平合理
For something that was legal where I used it.
但在我使用它的地方是合法的
Enough.
好了
I've known you a long time, so I know you're better than this.
我认识你很久了 我知道你比这更好
There's no quality judgments to be made.
没有合理的判断要做
Somebody wants to drop a dime on you for whatever reason,
不管有人出于什么原因要整你
it's their dime to spend. Quit whining.
那是他们的事 别怨天尤人了
I'm defending myself.
我在捍卫自己
Okay. Let's say someone did tip off IAB.
好的 假设有人向IAB告密
Are you telling me that somehow they knew
你能否告诉我 他们知道
this was the one and only time you got high?
这是你唯一一次嗨吗?
No.
不是
Then shut up about it.
那就闭嘴
You smoke weed, right?
你吸大♥麻♥ 对吗?
Please, don't ask me that. Okay, how's this?
请不要那样问 好吧 不如这样
Fair to say this wasn't the first time you inhaled?
公平地说 这不是你的第一次?
It was an edible, a legal edible.
这是可食用的 合法的
Oh, and cut that out.
哦 别废话
You drink whiskey?
你喝威士忌吗?
Whiskey's legal.
威士忌是合法的
My grandson's hamster could make that argument.
我孙子养的仓鼠也知道
So was the edible that I had.
我食用的大♥麻♥也一样
The point is, we have stressful jobs,
问题是我们的工作有压力
sometimes you need something to relax.
有时你需要一些放松
Ah, come on, Devin.
啊 好了 德文
Drinking never agreed with me.
喝酒对我从来没用
Come clean.
戒掉它
Admit you screwed up and fall on the mercy.
承认你搞砸了
Or what?
不然如何?
I get terminated?
开除我?
A punk on the street gets told to put it out,
街上的混混都没事
but a decorated cop goes under a bus?
但一个功勋警♥察♥要受罚?
Devin, you really want to become the mayor's political football?
德文 你真的想成为市长的政♥治♥筹码吗?
to be your legacy of service?
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表