你做了我一直都不能做的事情
You know, for doing what I never could do.
别这样 你就不能看一眼吗
Come on. Can't you just take a look?
对不起 我帮不了你
I'm sorry, I can't help you.
听着 你只需要
Look, all you got to do
在电脑上 按几个健
is just, you know, tap a few keys here,
找出在过去几个月里
bring up the names of anybody
买♥♥了吗♥啡♥和氯化钾的人
who's had morphine and potassium chloride in the last few months.
我们已经完成了最困难的部分
Yeah, we already did all the hard work,
查阅成千上万家药店的处方
digging through prescriptions in millions of pharmacies.
而她说的"我们" 指的是"我"
And by "We," She means "Me."
告诉你们病人的名字
To disclose that name would be
是违反联邦HIPAA法规的
to violate federal HIPAA regulations.
你知道HIPAA是什么意思 对吗
You know what HIPAA stands for, right?
我知道
Yes.
健康保险流通...
The Health Insurance Portability...
与责任法案 我知道它是什么意思 好吗
And Accountability Act. I already know that. Okay?
但你就不能帮帮我们吗
But just help us out. Come on.
你想知道那些名字 拿张搜查证来
You want the name, get a warrant.
那你可以只告诉我们那个名字的首字母缩写吗
What if you just tell us the person's initials?
或者我可以去帮助需要我的顾客
Or what if I attend to customers who need my assistance?
扥他米尔女士
Mrs. Dettenmeier.
让我去看看那个处方准备好了没有
Let me see if that prescription's ready.
那现在怎么办
So what's next? We pick up Baruch
我们把布鲁克抓来强行逼供吗
and try to sweat a confession out of him?
我不知道
I don't know.
等等
One second.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
罗兰·杰弗里斯的粉丝吗
Fan of Roland Jeffries, huh?
是啊 你能相信他就这么走了吗
Yo, can you believe he's gone?
这还用说吗 我的心都要碎了
Tell me about it. It's heartbreaking.
你想要 呃 罗兰·杰弗里斯的周边吗
You interested in any, uh, Roland Jeffries merchandise?
你说真的吗
Are you kidding?
嗯 我认识他的经纪人 呃
Well, I know his agent, uh,
JJ·布鲁克 他有一堆罗兰·杰弗里斯的
JJ Baruch. He's got a bunch
签名周边 给了我好多
of signed stuff, and he gives it to me,
但我留着它们也没什么用
but I have no use for it.
这真的是太棒了
That'd be tight.
很好 很好
Great. Great.
我只需要你帮我做一件事
I just need you to do one thing for me.
- 你拿到了吗 - 当然了
- You get it? - Sure did.
很好
Good.
- 你老板没看见吧 - 我告诉他
- Your boss didn't see? - I told him someone
胃痛类药物过道那里有人想问他些问题
in the heartburn aisle had questions for him.
- 很好 - 嘿 我的周边呢
- Good man. - Hey, what about my merch?
这是我的名片 一周后给我打电♥话♥
This is my card. You call me in a week,
- 你会拿到你的周边的 - 你知道我会打电♥话♥的
- you'll get your merch. - You know I will.
你肯定会的 现在你赶紧走吧【吐槽:这孩子就没看名片抬头么?】
I'm sure you will, now beat it.
好吧 结果如何
All right, what do you got?
一个叫戴安·威克斯的人?
Someone named Diane Vickers?
威克斯 不就是那个 呃
Vickers. That's the, uh,
我在酒店里问话的那个女孩吗
the girl in the hotel who I spoke to
你当初在和布鲁克说话的时候
while you were speaking to Baruch.
她叫戴安
Diane?
不 她不叫戴安 她叫达拉
No, it wasn't Diane, it was Darla.
你觉得他们两个有什么关系吗
You think it's any relation?
只有一种查明真♥相♥方法
There's only one way to find out.
我需要让你坐在这里
I'm just gonna have you sit here.
这里的光线比较好
And this is just for the light.
光线不一样背景就会不一样
The, uh, the background will actually be different.
烈焰中的城市吗
The city in flames?
你为什么说这个
Why would you say that?
你的作品一直都很关注政♥治♥
Your work wasn't always so apolitical.
我的作品依旧是很"政♥治♥"的 只不过是用了不同的方式
My work is still political, just in a different way.
你又怎么会知道
And how would you know?
怎样不同了
Different how?
以前我总是画我看到的东西
I always tried to paint what I saw.
像70年代末期的纽约
New York in the late '70s.
艾滋病泛滥的时候 朱利安尼时代
AIDS, "Giuliani time."
但现在不是
But this isn't that.
不 不是
No... no.
现在我画的是我怀念的那个纽约
Now I paint the New York that I miss.
那个房♥价没有飞上天的纽约
The one where the loft we're in wasn't the price of a mansion.
我也怀念那个纽约
I miss that New York, too.
这是怎么回事 雷根先生
What's going on here, Mr. Reagan?
请叫我弗兰克 我在这里坐着等你给我画像
I'm sitting for my portrait, and please call me Frank.
好吧 弗兰克
Okay, Frank.
但你还有别的想法
But there's something else.
在77年大停电的那个晚上
Early in the evening in the blackout of '77,
你在Bleecker和MacDougal的街角
you came up to a cop
找了一个警♥察♥
on the corner of Bleecker and MacDougal.
因为你本来应该在一个朋友家过夜 但联♥系♥不到他们
You couldn't reach the friends you were supposed to crash with.
结果你把我带到了一个酒吧
And I ended up in a bar.
我认识那个酒保
I knew the bartender.
叫乔治·男孩·法雷尔
Georgie Boy Farrell.
不管怎样 我后来在打烊时回到了那个酒吧 想看看你怎么样了
Anyway, I came by later at closing time to check on you.
我猜我当时喝的很醉
And I'd gotten pretty drunk, I guess.
是的 但是有个女服务员
Yeah, but one of the waitresses had a couch,
说你可以去她家睡沙发 所以我知道你会没事的
and she offered to put you up, so I knew you'd be okay.
哦
Oh.
我们有那个...
Did we...?
没有
No.
但是你吻了我
But you kissed me.
而且时间还不短
And not just for a second.
那段时间我亲了不少男孩子
I kissed a lot of guys in those days.
然而那段时间我只亲过一个女孩子
And I kissed one girl a lot in those days.
我的妻子
My wife.
但是我记住了你的名字
But I remembered your name.
我当初想 像你一样在那些艰难的
And I thought people like you who came to New York
旧日时光里来到纽约的人们
in those mean old days
就像奔向屠夫的羔羊
【注:这位女士的姓就是Slaughter】
were like lambs to the slaughter.
我不知道 大概这就是我念念不忘的原因
I don't know, I guess that's how it stuck.
哎
Yikes.
所以...后来我会看看《乡村之音》
So... I would check the Village Voice,
还会去你作品展出的画廊
and go to galleries where you showed
所以...
and...
你有相机吗
do you have a camera?
呃 当然 为什么这么问
Uh, sure. Why?
你得拍几张快照
Well, you're gonna have to take a couple of snaps
然后据此画肖像
and paint from that.
到头来 我毕竟是纽约警局局长
I am, after all, the police commissioner of New York City.
我没时间坐下来画肖像
I do not have time to sit for portraits.
当然
Of course.
从某点来说 我认为你有必要
At a certain point, I think it's important
估量一下你拥有的"财产"
to take stock of what you had.
而且也...
But also...
如果有机会的话 还有你错失的"财产"
if you get the chance, what you missed, too.
你觉得呢
Don't you think?
是啊
Yeah.
就这些了
That's all this is.
弗兰克 你想过开诚布公吗
Frank, did you ever think to come to an opening, you know?
来拜访 打声招呼
Come up and say hi?
是的
Yeah.
我想过
I thought it.
嘿 达拉
Hey, Darla.
警探们
Detectives.
呃 我们有些问题
Uh, we had a few questions.
介意我们进来吗
Do you mind if we come in?
当然
Of course.
没事的 嘘 嘘
It's okay. Shh, shh.
- 这是谁 - 我儿子 埃文
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表