没人会无缘无故从开着的车上跳下来
Look, nobody gets out of a moving car without a good reason.
有些东西你没有
There something that you're failing
报告给议员的警方安保人员
to report to the congressman's NYPD detail?
他们有那种关系吗
Look, are they having an affair?
什么事这么好笑
What's so funny?
沃尔特斯是那种相信男人只应该
Walters is one of those guys that doesn't believe
与只是自己妻子的女人单独相处的人
a man should be alone with a woman that isn't his wife.
那又怎么样
Then what?
我刚告诉你 我不会西班牙语
I just told you, I don't speak Spanish.
我特别欣赏忠诚的人
Look, I respect loyalty more than anyone,
但如果议员在伤害她...
but if the congressman is hurting her...
- 你们两个都错了 - 怎么错了
- You two have got it all wrong. - How?
据我所知
As far as I can tell,
议员的情况才是危机四伏
it's the congressman's back that's against the wall.
你去他们家翻垃圾吗
You went digging around in their trash?
DNA跟利亚不符
The DNA didn't match Leah
跟哈里斯家中的任何人都不符
or anyone else in the Harris family.
- 真的吗 - 真的
- Are you serious? - Yeah, I'm serious.
原来她是赛琳娜·摩尔
Came back to a Selena Moore,
一串前科 包括卖♥♥淫
who's got a history of priors, including prostitution.
安怎么会不认识自己的女儿
How did Ann not recognize her own daughter?
我明白
I get it.
她极度渴望家人团聚
She's desperate to put her family back together.
听起来很疯狂 我明白
As crazy as it sounds, I kind of understand.
好吧 但赛琳娜是如何骗过DNA测试的呢
Okay, but how did this Selena beat the DNA test?
你说呢 她有帮手
You ask me, she had help.
警督工会刚加入这件事
The Sergeant's Union just joined the fray.
三连击了
It's a trifecta.
他们说什么
What'd they say?
与巡警和警探工会一样
Same thing as the Patrolman's and the Detectives.
警♥察♥局长不应该参加游♥行♥
The PC should not march in the parade.
我以为市长的声明很清楚
I thought the mayor's statement was very clear.
我被迫参加游♥行♥
I am marching under protest.
但仍然参加了 在...
But still marching, under...
在命令下
And under orders.
下次您想做决定 先跟我说一声好吗
The next time you want to throw a slider, check with me first?
我会和卡尔顿一起想办法的
I would've worked with Carlton on the wording.
我不想我们警局参与其中
I didn't want us involved.
单纯来自市政厅的命令
It had to come exclusively from City Hall.
不管喜欢与否 我们加入了
Well, we are involved, like it or not.
贝克的教父呢 你是怎么和她深情对视的
What about Baker's godfather? How you gonna look her in the eye?
和我深情对视你一样
Same way I'm looking you in the eye.
好吧 他说拒绝参加 你觉得
Well, say that he boycotts. What do you think
那些参加游♥行♥安保的警♥察♥会怎么想
that's gonna do with the cops on the parade detail?
- 不好 - 哪只是不好
- Not good. - Not good?
就像火上浇油一样
It's like throwing gasoline
这是史上最容易出事的活动
on the most volatile event on the calendar.
那你想怎么做
What do you want to do?
我们私奔出城 你觉得怎么样
Get out of town. That an option?
问了也白问
It's not a real question.
我今天早晨醒来时 她就不在
She wasn't here when I woke up this morning.
她有提到根离开有关的事情吗
Did she mention anything about leaving?
没有
Nothing.
呃 卢克呢
What about, uh, Luke?
她会跟他在一起吗
Is there any chance she's with him?
不会 他在曼哈顿的公♥寓♥里
No, he's in his apartment in Manhattan.
他没有见到她
He hasn't seen her.
天啊
Oh, God.
如果她再次出走呢
What if she's left me again?
她会开车吗 哈里斯女士
Did she have access to a car, Ms. Harris?
只有我可以 车还在
Just mine. It's still here.
好的 早些时候 你告诉我
Okay, earlier, you told me that you
你给了她一个手♥机♥
-you got her a cell phone.
我打过电♥话♥ 没人接
I've called. It rings straight through.
好吧 可能听起来有点怪
Okay, this might sound a little weird,
但是她跟你用一个套餐吗
but is she on your plan?
比如家庭电♥话♥套餐
Like, a family plan kind of thing?
- 是的 - 好 我可以查一下电♥话♥吗
- Yeah. - Okay, can I see the phone?
这些家庭套餐 - 现在有一个电♥话♥查找器
These family plans-- they have a phone finder thing now.
适用于参加套餐的所有人
It works for anybody on the plan.
也许我们可以用这个方法找到她
Maybe we could find her that way.
你现在为AT&T兼♥职♥打工吗[注:美国的电♥信♥公♥司♥之一]
You moonlighting for AT&T now?
我的小孩一直都在丢手♥机♥
My kids lose their phones all the time.
谢谢
Thank you.
我以为活动还有一个小时才开始
I thought the event wasn't for another hour.
其实 安德莉亚 我们想问你几个问题
Actually, Andrea, we wanted to ask you a few questions.
我有麻烦了吗 警官们
Am I in trouble, Officers?
那天晚上 我们看到你和议员争吵
We saw your fight with the congressman the other night.
你有威胁他吗 安德莉亚
Did you threaten him, Andrea?
什么 我为什么要这么做
What? Why would I?
因为他没有兑现他的诺言
Because he didn't make good on his promise
把你的家人接过来
to bring your family over.
但这正是我为他工作的原因
But that's the whole reason I'm working for him.
我的孩子还没有过来 为什么我要冒险和他吵
That I'm away from my children. Why would I risk that?
那为什么争吵呢
Then what was the fight about?
我什么都不应该说的
I'm not supposed to say anything.
说什么
Says who?
我甚至不应该跟你们说话
I-I shouldn't even be talking to you.
我要有麻烦了
I'm going to get in trouble.
跟议员
With the congressman?
安德莉亚 有什么隐情吗
Is there something else going on here, Andrea?
我被困住了
I'm trapped.
怎么被困住的
Trapped how?
他把我带到这里
He brought me here
作为他竞选的门面 但那是几个月前了
to be the face of his campaign, but that was months ago.
他仍然不让我走或者见我的家人
And he still doesn't let me leave or see my family.
他甚至不付我钱
He doesn't even pay me.
等等
Wait.
他不付你钱吗
He doesn't pay you?
他想付就付 不想付就不付
Only what he wants, when he wants.
我什么也做不了
But there's nothing I can do.
他扣了我的签证
He controls my visa.
所以如果你反抗 他会送你回家
So if you fight back, he'll send you home.
是的
Yes.
我们可以...可以上报这事 安德莉亚
We can... we can report this, Andrea.
不用来 谢谢
No, please.
让我们帮你
Let us help you.
你们只会给我找麻烦
You'll only get me in trouble.
求你们了 别管这事
Please, just leave me alone.
拜托了
Please.
虚假的 致敬弗朗索瓦丝
False, to Francoise.
四个字母 以"X"结尾
Uh, four letters, ending in "X."
"艺术赝品"
"Faux."
"反对者" 不以"X"结尾
"Foe" doesn't end in "X."
F-A-U-X
F-A-U-X.
那个"Faux"啊
That "faux."
啊
Ah.
弗朗索瓦丝
Francoise.
我知道你一直在处理很多
Look, I know you've been taking a lot of flack
跟游♥行♥有关的不满
about walking in the parade,
所以我想也许你不想
so I thought maybe you didn't need to hear
在家里听到更多的絮絮叨叨
any more of it at home.
其实我有一个问题
Actually, I got a question about it.
是吗
Yeah?
我相信您记得乔·波利托
I'm sure you remember Joe Polito.
- 当然 - 好吧
- Sure. - Yeah, well,
贝克带他来
Baker brought him in.
原来他是她的教父
Turns out he's her godfather.
世界真小
Small world.
是啊
Yeah.
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表