Whatever you do, in the end,
无论你做了什么 最后
you know you're gonna get away with it.
你知道你会摆平的
No, that's not true.
不 这是不对的
Oh, give me a break, Skippy.
哦 省省吧 小斯
You got the perfect gene pool
你有完美的基因
and the private schools
上的私立学校
and the stupid little whales on your belts
皮带上愚蠢的小鲸鱼
and your ties, and you got it made.
你的领带 你可以做到的
I half-own a bar, Janko. I'm not exactly a success story.
我有半间酒吧 扬科 不全是一个成功的故事
Whatever you do, there's gonna be
不管你做什么 都会有
an army of people out there going, "Oh, Skip Fuller,
一群人在那里叫 “哦 斯基普·富勒
"he's good people.
他是好人
"Great family, all the right schools.
很棒的家庭 上的都是名校
Boys will be boys."
本性难移
You don't know me at all.
你根本不认识我
Stay out of my sight.
离我远点
Yes.
是的
She invited me to dinner at Gracie Mansion, and I went.
她请我在格雷西大厦吃饭 我去了
Good talk?
谈得不错?
Any results?
有结果吗?
She offered me a position, in case
她给了我一个职位
this conflict results in my being terminated from the department.
万一最终我因为这事被开除的话
What position?
什么职位?
Minister of Ganja?
大♥麻♥部长?
Sid. Sorry.
希德 抱歉
With the implication that you will endorse legalization?
条件是你会支持大♥麻♥合法化?
Didn't come up.
没有提到
Come on, Devin, you're a smart guy.
好了 德文 你是个聪明人
She didn't ask me not to speak my mind.
她没有要求我不要说出我的想法
So, what's the post?
那么 这个职位是什么?
Deputy Commissioner, New York City Emergency Management.
纽约市应急管理局副局长
You'll be a good fit.
你会很合适的
I would be, or I will be?
我可能会 还是我会?
Devin, I can't let this slide.
德文 我不能让这事不了了之
And I shouldn't have to tell you about leadership.
我不应该告诉你关于领导力的事
You can't ask your troops
你不能要求你的部下
to follow an order you don't follow yourself.
遵守一个你自己不遵守的规矩
Straw poll says the troops don't give a hoot
小道消息显示 部下并没有认为
about keeping weed a crime. That could be,
拥有大♥麻♥是一种犯罪 也许是
but the number-one job of this department
但是警局的头号♥工作
is to make sure the laws are upheld.
是要确保法律得到维护
So my hands are tied.
所以我也没办法
You could be a voice of reason.
你可以发出理性的声音
No one ever hired me for my voice.
没有人因为声音雇我
That's it?
就这样了?
If you can't meet me at least halfway,
如果你跟我不能达成共识
all I can do is say thank you for your service.
我只能说谢谢你的服务
I'm Michael Goldman, referred by the ACLU.
我是代表美国公民自♥由♥联盟的迈克尔·戈德曼
I've been assigned to represent Duane Pitney
我被分配代理杜安·皮特尼
in the Rikers murder.
在里克岛监狱的谋杀案
Talk about your short straws.
长话短说
Actually, I relish the opportunity.
我真的很珍惜这个机会
Testing the mettle.
考验勇气
Good luck with that. What do you want from us?
祝你好运 你想从我们这里得到什么?
I'm here because, in my discovery, I've learned
我来是因为我发现
that there's a group called Real Samaritans
有一个叫做真正的撒玛利亚人的团体
who've come under attack
受到了攻击
because of Pitney's relationship with them.
就因为皮特尼与他们的关系
They say Pitney was just passing through.
他们说皮特尼跟他们没关系
But the police report named them
但警方的报告提到他们
and gave their address in conjunction with Pitney's case.
和皮特尼的案子一起列出了他们的地址
The PR desk is downtown.
公♥关♥部在市中心
Yeah, fair warning, if you do not take steps
丑话说在前面 如果你们不采取措施
to insure the safe exercise of their First Amendment rights,
确保安全行使第一修正案的权利
I will be recommending a civil suit against the NYPD on their behalf.
我会代表他们对纽约市警♥察♥局提起民事诉讼
Well, consider us warned.
警告收到
I'm serious, Detective.
我是认真的 侦探
I know who you are, I know who your father is.
我知道你是谁 你父亲是谁
You trying to threaten me here, Mr. Goldman?
戈德曼先生 你在威胁我吗?
Not at all.
完全没有
Just setting the table for you.
只是提醒一下
Good evening, Detectives.
晚安 侦探们
Mm-hmm.
嗯
Some nerve, huh?
太不象话了吧?
Yeah.
是啊
But with an irritating little kernel of truth to it.
但是也有些道理
Hey!
嘿!
What the hell's going on here?
这到底是怎么回事?
We're going out on rounds. "On rounds"?
我们轮流站岗 “轮流”?
That's funny, 'cause I thought you said you were all, uh,
有意思 我以为你说你们一心
anti-gang. We're not a gang.
打击黑帮 我们不是黑帮
You're not a gang?
你们不是黑帮吗?
Well, that's interesting. 'Cause when I see a bunch
有意思 因为一群人
of lookalike, dress-alike dirtbags carrying pipes
看起来像混混 穿衣服像混混 拿着钢管
and bats and sticks and such,
球棍和木棒
I see a gang.
就是一个黑帮
We're a force for good.
我们是正义的力量
No. You're everything you claim to hate,
不是 你们跟你恨的没两样
only you're too stupid to see it.
只是你太蠢 看不明白
Come on, Kyle. You were a cop.
好了 凯尔 你是警♥察♥
Walk in those shoes again for a second.
一旦失足
You know I can't back you up,
我也救不了你
and you know I'm not gonna protect you.
你知道我没法保护你
We don't count on you anymore.
我们不再指望你们了
And neither do any of the other right-minded citizens.
其他任何正义的公民也不指望你们
Ready?
准备好了?
This is it.
就这样了
This happens now.
就这样了
Come on.
好了
Hey, white piece of bread, yo.
嘿 白面包小子 哟
How many times you been warned?
警告你多少次了?
Could ask you the same thing.
问你自己
Yo, this Brooklyn. We own all of this here.
哟 布鲁克林是我们的地盘
Why don't you climb back into those trees.
你们为什么不滚回树上
These are our streets now.
现在这里是我们的地盘了
You calling me a monkey?
你叫我猴子?
Yeah.
是啊
And you just... DANNY: Tyrell Green!
你只是... 泰瑞尔·格林!
Step away. Over there.
散开 靠边
Tyrell Green,
泰瑞尔·格林
I've observed you operating a motor vehicle
我发现你开的车
with inoperable taillights.
尾灯坏了
I've also became suspicious that some of the individuals in your company
我也怀疑跟你在一起的某些人
may have felony records, which, as you and I both know,
可能有重罪记录 你我都知道
consorting with known felons is a violation of your parole,
与犯过重罪的人在一起 违反了假释条例
a violation which will send you right back to prison
违反假释条例将会把你送回监狱
if you don't get the hell out of here.
如果你不离开这里的话
Oh, man, you on that bull shiesty, right?
噢 伙计 你胡说的对吧?
Get out of here before I change my mind, okay, Tyrell?
在我改变主意之前离开这里 好吧 泰瑞尔?
Come on.
快点
Yo.
呦
Better work on your tan around these parts.
对你这里的黑兄弟工作做得不错
Come on.
行了
Fix that taillight.
把尾灯修好
Kyle Wentworth. Hey!
凯尔·温特沃斯 嘿!
We don't have stand-your-ground statutes here in New York City.
我们纽约没有坚守阵地的塑像
Yet I've observed you and your friends
但是我发现你和你的朋友
acting in a very threatening manner,
采取非常有威胁的态度
armed with implements that could well be used as dangerous weapons.
拿着很可能被用作危险武器的器械
Your boy Duane's in protective custody
你的人杜安现在被保护性拘留
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表