也会让人上瘾
Unless it is an addiction.
或是成为
Or a sad
人际交往的可悲地替代品
substitute for actual human contact,
也可能更糟
or worse.
爸 这点您可能太片面了
Well, you might be reaching for the fences on that one, Dad.
那谁能用「谁和谁给我发短♥信♥」
Okay, can anyone tell me a great story in your life
以及「谁和谁给我回了短♥信♥」开头
that started with "So-and-so was texting me
给我讲个你生活中的伟大故事
and so-and-so texted me back"?
- 观点很犀利啊 - 没错
- He's got a good point, there. - Mm. Yeah.
- 谢谢 - 这就是
- Thank you. - Which is why
最起码我们在聚餐的时候
we ban them
禁用手♥机♥的原因
at this table, at least.
我同意
I agree.
- 没错 各位 - 我也是
- Mm-hmm. Guys. - Me, too.
这算是个的问题吗
Is that a real question?
- 不算 - 不 - 不
- No. - No. - No.
那好 那就不
Well, the noes have it.
很明显
Clearly.
嗯 祈祷吗
Hmm. Grace?
正是时候 爸爸
Good call, Pop.
主 求你赐福我们
Bless us, O Lord...
保佑您给予我们的
and these Thy gifts,
慷慨馈赠
which we are about to receive from Thy bounty.
我们的主 阿门
Through Christ our Lord. Amen.
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表