Whoa, whoa, whoa. Whoa, whoa.
哇 哇 哇 哇 哇
What are you doing?!
你在做什么?!
Okay, fine.
好吧
35.
三万五
See, now you're acting like a gentleman.
看 你现在像个绅士了
Let me see your hands!
举起手来!
Police! Get your hands up!
警♥察♥!举起手来!
Hands on the ground!
爬在地上!
You have the right to remain silent.
你有权保持沉默
Art class is over.
艺术课没戏了
I don't think so. I got good news.
我不觉得 我有好消息
Pack it up, Picasso. He ain't the guy.
收摊吧 艺术家 不是他
So this is not his tattoo?
这不是他的纹身吗?
Tattoo?
纹身?
Mm-hmm.
嗯
Show me what you got.
让我看
You got to get closer. Uh...
你得放大点
Any tighter than that and it'll distort...
再近会变形了...
May I?
能用一下吗?
That is a work of art.
确实是艺术
Tell Baez I'll be back.
告诉贝兹 我一会儿回来
I'm man enough to admit it when I'm wrong.
我足够大度承认我错了
Jimmy did a good job.
吉米做得很好
A real good job.
非常好
The way he said Benny Tomassi's name on the wire.
他在线上说出本尼·汤马西的名字
No doubt. Slam dunk.
毫无疑问 铁证如山
See? Aren't you glad I twisted your arm?
你看 你不高兴我硬逼你吗?
Erin knows best.
艾琳什么都知道
There you are.
你们来了
This is Dale Quinn, attorney for Carlo Tomassi.
这是卡洛·汤马西的律师戴尔·奎因
Well, good afternoon, Mr. Quinn.
下午好 奎因先生
I'm sorry you're having a crappy day.
对不起 今天对你太糟糕了
On the contrary.
正好相反
Nothing puts a bounce in my step
没什么会阻止我
like a victory over the state.
胜利的步伐
Victory?
胜利?
Are you familiar with a young woman named Grace Allesi?
你认识一个叫格雷丝·阿里西的年轻女子吗?
Get to the point, Mr. Quinn.
言归正传 奎因先生
Grace Allesi is Carlo Tomassi's girlfriend.
格雷丝·阿里西是卡洛·汤马西的女朋友
Well, I hope their romance can survive his incarceration.
希望他们的浪漫可以在他坐牢时延续
I'm afraid there won't be any incarceration.
恐怕不会有任何坐牢了
You see, Grace used to be Jimmy Pearson's girlfriend.
你看 格雷斯以前是吉米·皮尔逊的女朋友
Damn it.
该死的
I don't get it. So what?
我不明白 那又怎么样?
He's going to make the argument
他要争辩
that my prosecution is driven by personal bias against his client.
我的起诉是由针对他客户的个人偏见造成的
What? It's got nothing to do with you.
什么?这与你无关
It's got to do with Jimmy.
这与吉米有关
And the same Jimmy Pearson,
这个吉米·皮尔逊
who, as a paid confidential informant,
是个收钱的机密线人
is viewed by the court as an employee of this office.
被法♥院♥视为该办公室的雇员
I can still beat you in court.
我仍然可以在法庭上打败你
Who are you kidding?
你骗谁呢?
After I leak it to the press,
我把这捅给新闻界后
you won't get this case within a hundred feet of a courtroom.
你的案子就泡汤了
I'll give you 24 hours to release Carlo before it all goes online.
在网上报出来前 我会给你24小时释放卡罗
Don't say it. Not a word.
什么也别说
Not a word.
一个字别说
He's here.
他来了
Okay.
好吧
How is he?
他怎么样?
Don't ask.
别问
Baker made it sound like you wanted me ASAP.
贝克搞得好像您要我尽快过来
All good. All good.
没事 没事
How's Cynthia?
辛西娅怎么样?
Still a little fragile.
还是有点脆弱
I won't bore you with the details.
我不会告诉您细节的
If you think you are owed an apology, I'm sorry.
如果你认为欠你一个道歉的话 对不起
I never thought "owed."
我从来没有想过“欠”
Well, whatever. There it is.
好吧 随便 在这里了
Take it or leave it.
接不接受随你便
You do remember what we do here--
你确实记得我们在这里做什么
A hundred things at once, many of them life or death?
同时有很多事 许多生死攸关
Please don't patronize me.
请不要保护我
Then, please don't make me.
那么请不要让我这样做
You know, there was a small part of me
您知道 我内心里有时
that thought you might actually be understanding about this.
以为你实际上可能会理解这个
I should have known.
我早该知道
I understand, I do.
我明白 我确实明白
I just have limited ways and means to express it.
我只是没太多办法来表达
I wasn't issued a set of brass balls
我不像你们其他人
at the police academy like the rest of you.
在警校练了一身胆
Police academy?
警校?
Let's be honest, Frank, I'm a civilian.
老实说 弗兰克 我是平民
Well, who works alongside the best cops in the world.
那么 谁与世界上最好的警♥察♥一起工作
Not the same thing.
不一样的事
I thought this was about Cynthia.
我以为这跟辛西娅有关
This is about both of us.
这跟我们两个有关
This happened to both of us!
这发生在我们两个人身上!
Stop! Please.
别说了!拜托
Sit down, my friend.
坐下 朋友
Okay, the guy who did this went through several routers
做这事的人经过了几个路由器
and multiple firewalls.
和多个防火墙
So, knew how to hide.
所以 知道如何隐藏
Yeah, exactly, so...
是的 没错 所以...
let me ask you-- who did this?
让我问你谁干的?
Who swatted me? I have no idea.
谁突袭我的?我不知道
I think you do.
我想你知道的
And I'm telling you I don't.
我告诉你我不知道
I think you're shortchanging yourself. What?
我想你自己骗自己 什么?
Just push all the anxiety and the fear
把所有的焦虑 恐惧
and the guilt out the door.
和内疚都忘掉
Push me out the door. Empty the room.
把我也忘掉 忘掉一切
I'm telling you... Just shut up a minute.
我告诉您... 安静一会儿
Who's left in the room?
谁留在房♥间里?
No one.
没人
Who did it, Garrett?
谁做的 加勒特?
I don't know.
我不知道
Who's in the room?
谁在房♥间里?
There! That. What was that?
那里!那 那是什么?
What was what? You caught a glimpse.
什么啊 你瞥了一眼
It was nothing. You caught a glimpse. Of who?
没什么 你瞥了一眼 谁?
This is nuts. Just say the name.
发疯了 说出来
Is this some kind of card trick?
这是什么把戏?
Just say it. Don't overcomplicate it,
说出来 不要搞得太复杂了
just let it out.
说出来就行了
Adam Cassir.
亚当·卡西尔
Yes! Who's Adam Cassir?
很好! 亚当·卡西尔是谁?
It's not possible.
这不可能
Who is he? A 16yearold blind boy.
他是谁? 一个16岁的盲人
Oh.
哦
Hey, Detective Ogden.
嘿 奥格登侦探
Hey, Reagan. How's it going?
嘿 里根 怎么了?
Well... to be quite honest with you,
好吧 老实说
it's not going so good.
不怎么好
Lugo, it turns out, has a rock-solid alibi.
卢戈有一个实打实的不在场证明
He does? Yeah.
是吗? 是啊
His lawyer came by the squad,
他的律师来到局里
showed me all these photos of him working out at the gym
向我展示了他在健身房♥锻炼的照片
at the exact same time of the murder.
就在谋杀发生的同一时间
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表