Yeah, okay.
行吧
No more snoring.
不许再打呼噜了
Sorry to keep you waiting, Governor,
抱歉让您久等了 州长
but I'm afraid we have a problem.
但我们可能有麻烦了
We are picking up chatter about potential terror activity
我们在仔细核查第二大街地铁事件中
at the Second Avenue Subway event.
潜在的恐怖活动
How credible is the threat?
威胁可信吗
We're working on that now.
我们正在调查
So what are you gonna do about it?
那么你打算怎么做
Under the circumstances,
在目前的情况下
it might be wise to cancel the event.
取消活动是最明智的
No. I'm not letting these people dictate my agenda.
不 我不会允许这些人改变我的日程
I want everything you've got on this.
我想知道你调查的所有进展
Pardon the interruption... Oh, sorry.
打扰一下 不好意思
You know my DCPI Garrett Moore.
这位是我的公共信息副局长盖瑞特·摩尔
Governor. And Carlton Miller
州长阁下 还有卡尔顿·米勒
from the mayor's office.
市长办公室的
Guys, where are we on this?
各位 调查进行的如何
Governor, we need to talk.
州长阁下 我们需要谈谈
Governor, we have a complicated situation here.
州长,现在情况很复杂
I am pulling
我将把我所有的警官
all my officers from the area.
都从这片区域中撤出
Why the hell would you do that?
你为什么要这么做
You just said it was a credible threat.
你刚才都说了这场危机消息可信
By pulling my officers, it allows your officers
撤出我所有的警员后
to handle the threat on their own,
你的人就可以自行处理
under your command.
遵照你的指令
Without interference
纽约警方
from the NYPD.
将完全不会介入此事
I see you.
我明白了
Good.
很好
It is my job, Governor,
这是我的职责所在 州长
to protect law enforcement officers,
保护执法人员
yours and mine.
同时这也是你的职责
Without command coordination,
没有联合指挥权
I can't do that.
我无法尽到我的职责
Fine.
好
You want to play hardball?
你想玩硬的
I can't tell you where to put your people,
我无法让你指挥你的人
but what I can do is put you out on the street.
但我能解雇你
You can fire me at your leisure, but, right now,
你可以炒了我 这是你的权力 但现在
we have less than an hour to come up with a game plan.
我们急需一个解决问题的办法 还有一小时
What the hell do you want?
你想要什么
That state police apprise the NYPD
我需要州警方对纽约市警方的全力支持
of all future deployments to this city
全力配合调遣
and coordinate it with this office.
并与管理层协调
While remaining under my control.
但这一切都要在我的控制之下
Well...
当然
that's the law.
这是法律规定的
And the ceremony?
那仪式呢
Full-court press from the best cops in the world.
你们有世界上最好的警♥察♥
Ours.
也就是我们的支持
Which the mayor also approves.
市长女士也表示赞同
Deal.
好的
But this ain't over.
但这没完
What happens if he finds out there was no terrorist threat?
要是他发现了没有所谓的恐怖袭击怎么办
Hey, I said "Online chatter," Which there always is.
我说了「网络聊天」 总有有这种威胁
What threat level that chatter raises...
聊天引起的威胁等级...
A known unknown.
已知但不确定
What happens when the mayor
要是市长发现
finds out she went toe-to-toe with the governor?
她和州长宣战了怎么办
She'll take the victory.
她也没落下风啊
She had no appetite for the battle.
她对权斗可没有兴趣
Not gonna come up.
发现不了
Why do you say that? Because we won.
为什么这么说 因为我们赢了
And he has no appetite for conceding a loss.
他可不会承认自己输了
This meeting, this whole conflict never happened.
从他走出那扇门开始
As of the moment he walked out that door.
这场会面 这场纷争就没有发生过
I bet you're right.
你说得对
Kind of gives me a chill.
刚刚吓死我了
Me, too.
我也是
How you handling the withdrawals?
戒毒的感觉如何
Methadone helps.
美♥沙♥酮♥很有用
Definitely felt better.
我舒服多了
Well, we nailed the dealer
我们抓到了药贩子
who supplied you and Dylan and Nigel.
给你 迪伦和奈杰尔卖♥♥药的药贩子
That's good to hear.
这是个好消息
You're not the first person to get hooked on this junk, Peter.
你不是第一个吸毒的人 皮特
The school fired me this morning.
早上学校开除了我
I'm sorry to hear that.
我很抱歉
Teaching's all I ever wanted to do.
教书是我一直都想做的事
It's all I had left.
这是我唯一剩下的了
There's other schools.
还有别的学校
None of which will hire me
但他们都不会要我的
with a drug conviction on my record.
我的简历上有药物滥用指控
I don't blame 'em.
我也不怪他们
Speaking of, uh,
说到这
I did happen to have a conversation
我碰巧跟检察官
with the prosecutor assigned to your case,
提到你的案子
and I may or may not have told her how helpful you were.
我可能无意之间告诉了她你对我们的调查有帮助
Y-You-you didn't have to do that.
你 你不必这样做
I know I didn't have to do it.
我知道
Now stop feeling sorry for yourself
所以现在打起精神来
and listen for a second.
仔细听好
You complete rehab--
你彻彻底底戒断
and I mean go in there and get clean--
我指的是去那完全戒断
she'll be willing to knock the possession charge down
如果这样的话 她很愿意把私藏♥毒♥品罪名
to a violation, which means you could walk away
降为妨碍公务罪 这样你就能离开这里
from this whole thing without a record.
不会留下记录
I don't know what to say.
我不知道说什么好
Just say you're gonna get clean.
向我保证你会完全戒断就好
I will.
一定
Thank you.
谢谢你
Look, you're a good guy, Peter,
听着 你是一个好人
but you got a bad problem.
但你有一个坏毛病
It's time to fix it.
这需要时间弥补
Hey.
嘿
Hey. What are you doing here?
嘿 你来这干嘛
Uh, I came to check in on the Kenneth Tripp case.
我来看看肯尼斯·特里普的案子怎么样了
On your day off?
特意在休息日吗
It's been on my mind.
我一直想着这事
Well, we're still investigating,
我们还在调查啊
but I'm not sure we have enough to prosecute Ruiz.
但我们还没有足够的证据起诉鲁伊斯
But Ruiz was the one leading the charges
但鲁伊斯带头反对特里普
against Tripp living in that building.
不让他住楼里
Which proves nothing, as you know.
这并不能证明什么 你也知道
Well, Ruiz admitted to putting Tripp in the hospital.
但鲁伊斯承认打了特里普
He's claiming self-defense.
他承认的是正当防卫
Right now, I don't have enough
现在而言,
to prove guilt beyond a reasonable doubt.
并没有足够证据证明他犯了罪 我们只是怀疑
No jury's gonna buy self-defense.
陪审团不会相信「正当防卫」
Tripp's half his size.
特里普身材只有他的一半
He's also a child molester.
但他还猥亵过儿童
So he deserved what he got?
所以这一切都是他罪有应得
I didn't say that.
我可不是这么说的
And you know I don't believe that.
你也知道我不相信这点
Look, if Tripp testifies,
听着 如果特里普作证
his record could come out in court.
他的犯罪记录就在法庭上公开了
And if it does, the jury will give Ruiz a pass.
如果这样 陪审团就会放过鲁伊斯
You can't say that for sure.
这可说不准
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表