If what?
被你敲碎膝盖的那个人 罗伯特·阿隆索
The guy you kneecapped, Roberto Alonzo.
他已经完全痊愈了
He's all healed up now.
当然 除了他由于误工而
That is, of course, except for the wages that he missed out on,
损失的所有薪水
due to missing work.
外加利息
Plus interest,
如果你能拿出那些钱来
if you get what I'm saying?
那要花多少补偿他
How much did it set him back?
我猜大概是你那辆豪华轿车
I'm guessing about a fifth of the price
价格的五分之一吧
of that fancy car of yours.
没问题
Done.
很好
Good.
那我们来年见
Then I'll see you in a year.
呃...
Eh...
你正好在这附近吗
Just happened to be in the neighborhood?
不
No.
那我们可以跳过所有寒暄 直奔主题吗
So we can skip the small talk, get right to it?
当然
Sure.
有咖啡吗
Got some coffee?
我会煮的
I'll put it on.
您想谈谈这次警长考试吗
You want to talk about this sergeant test?
如果你想的话
If you do.
不 要参加的是我的搭档
No, that would be my partner.
好吧 我大概已经知道了
Okay, maybe I had that coming.
我认为你应该考虑一下
I think you should consider it.
我已经考虑过了
I have.
还是决定不去参加
And you're not gonna take it.
对
That's right.
我知道当初
I am well aware that I am the guy
站在这里说
who stood right here and said,
「如果能重来一回
"If I had it to do all over again,
我也会做和你一样的决定」的人就是我
I'd be right where you are."
对 您是说过
Yes, you did.
对 而且那句话是真心的
Yeah. And that is still true.
相信我
Believe me.
然而 我们还是再一次
Yet, here we are, having that same conversation
谈起了同一个问题
all over again.
对 但...部分是出于情怀
Yeah, but... part of that was nostalgia.
某种怀念之情 就像太爷爷的Fitz手♥枪♥一样
Some kind of sentimentality, like Pop's old Fitz.
嗯 我没怀旧或感情用事
Well, I'm not nostalgic or sentimental.
我热爱我的工作 并且十分擅长
I love my job and I'm good at it.
是的 确实如此
Yes, you are.
但仅仅参加测试
But just 'cause you take the test
并不意味着你一定要接受升职
doesn't mean you have to accept a promotion
如果哪天紧急情况
if or when your number is called.
但能试试也好啊
But it doesn't hurt to get in line.
确实
Exactly.
但那确实很伤人 爸爸
But it does hurt, Dad.
因为每次您提起这个话题
Because every time you bring this subject up,
您真正想说的是「上进一些 杰米
what you're really saying is: "Step it up, Jamie.
你怎么花了那么多时间」
Why... Why the hell are you taking you so long?"
那不是真的
That's not true.
您从来没认为
There's no part of you
我没有竭尽全力吗
that thinks I'm not living up to my potential?
你确实很有天赋
You do have enormous talent.
而你认为我在浪费它
That you think I'm wasting.
不是浪费 不
Not wasting, no.
但也许没有最大限度地使用
But maybe not maximizing,
而我...我就是不明白原因
and I... I just don't know why.
我觉得那是因为你把两件事搞混了
I think it's because you're confusing two things.
这无关我做警♥察♥这件事 而是因为我是雷根家一员
It isn't about me being a cop, it's about me being a Reagan.
杰米 我们是上进且有雄心壮志的家族
Jamie, we are a driven and ambitious clan,
不论你是否喜欢 你是我们的一员
and like it or not, you are one of us.
对 我是
Yes, I am.
而且我们家族是由个体集♥合♥而成
And we're a clan made up of individuals.
没人说我们就必须按照一样的步调前进
Nothing that says we have to march to the same drummer.
我从来没这么说过
I never said you did.
你说的话差不多这意思
Pretty damn close.
得到越多
Of whom much is given,
就应该付出越多
much is expected.
声明一下
Just for the record,
我从早上起就没吃过东西
I haven't eaten since this morning.
- 我也是 - 说谎
- Same here. - That's a lie.
去教堂的时候你吞了一片披萨
You wolfed down a slice of pizza on the way to church.
那只是窄窄的一片 不能作数
That was a closet slice. It doesn't count.
嗯 弥撒前我吃了一顿饱饭
Well, I had a full lunch before mass,
但现在还是快饿死了
and I'm still starving.
- 还有谁吗 - 我也前胸贴后背了
- Anyone else? - Famished.
快不行了
Delirious.
- 想吃饭 - 我都想
- Ravenous. - Even my arm
吃我的手了
is starting to look good.
嗯 很好 大家都赞成开饭
Well, there you go. The ayes have it.
你动一下嘴
Touch that food to your lips
你就会英年早逝
and you die an early death.
好吧 但是他迟到了
Okay, but he's late.
差不多 迟了20分钟了
Like, 20 minutes late.
- 是30分钟 - 你们都知道规矩的
- 30. - You guys know the rules.
除非全家人都到齐了 否则不准开饭
We don't begin until the entire family is present.
好吧
Okay.
有谁知道他在哪里吗
Does anyone know where he is?
我都给他打了十个电♥话♥了
I've called him ten times,
而他一个都没接
and he hasn't answered.
也不回信息
Or responded to texts.
出了什么事吗
Is there something going on?
不 没出什么事
No, nothing at all.
我还没他消息
I haven't heard from him,
不知道他在哪里
and I don't know where he is.
那是我见过的
That is the best-looking salad
- 最漂亮的沙拉了 - 你怎么了
- I've ever seen. - What's wrong with you?
头昏眼花 饿死的第一个征兆
Delirium. It's the first signs of starvation.
- 确实如此 - 你们几个
- Exactly. - You people
还真是可爱
really know how to pour it on thick.
嘿 嘿
Hey, hey.
- 嘿 - 真好啊
- Hey! - Nice of you
你终于出现了
to show up.
对 谢谢你过来
Yeah, thanks for coming.
各位 抱歉我迟到了
Sorry I'm late, guys.
没关系 我们都饿晕了 没人注意到
That's okay. We were so hungry, we barely noticed.
我说了抱歉
I said I'm sorry.
我们还以为你不来了
We didn't think you were coming.
我有缺席过家庭聚餐吗
Have I ever missed family dinner?
那不正是关键所在吗
Isn't that kind of the point?
嗯 对 我没注意时间
Yeah, well, I lost track of time.
干嘛呢
Doing what?
帮我的搭档准备警长考试
Helping my partner study for the sergeant's test.
好吧 如果没人反对
Okay, well, if no one else is going to,
我要做饭前祈祷了 因为我饿死了
I'm gonna say grace, 'cause I'm hungry.
主啊 请保佑我们 感谢您
Bless us, O Lord, and these, Thy gifts,
赐给我们丰盛的食物
which we are about to receive from Thy bounty.
- 感谢基♥督♥ 我们的主 阿门 开动吧 - 阿门
- Through Christ, our Lord. Amen. Let's eat. - Amen.
阿门
Amen.
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表