I need a favor.
我需要帮忙
Only reason you ever come down to my closet.
这是你光临我这寒舍的唯一理由
I need you to find someone, a Dr. Lee McByrne.
我需要你找一个人 李·迈克伯恩医生
Doesn't ring a bell.
没印象
I prosecuted him for illegally prescribing himself meds.
我起诉过他非法给自己开处方
Seems he might be using again.
看来他可能又犯了
Yeah, him and half of New York City.
是啊 大半个纽约城呐
That'll be like finding a needle in a syringe stack.
那就像大海捞针
What's he to you?
为什么要找他
His son blames me for what happened.
他儿子将所发生的事归咎于我
You didn't put the needle in his arm.
又不是你把针注戳进他胳膊上
No, but I recommended the judge send him to prison,
的确 但我建议法官把他送进监狱
where he got into heroin.
他就是在那里染上海♥洛♥因♥的
He chose that path, not you.
那是他自己选的路 不是你
Maybe I helped him along.
也许我推波助澜了
Can you find him?
你能找到他吗
I'll work my magic.
我将动用我的魔法
But no blaming me for what I find, okay?
但别怨我找到的东西 好吗
I promise.
保证不会
His name is Colin Taylor.
他叫科林·泰勒
31, ex-Navy, worked Intelligence there.
31岁 曾在海军参加情报工作
He pops as a partner in a company
他目前是一家
that's been developing technologies
主要研发数字处理技术的公♥司♥的
in digital manipulation.
合伙人
Anything go to motive?
有作案动机吗
Nothing so far.
还没有
No flags on his discharge or on the firm he's with.
他的退伍档案和所在的公♥司♥都没有疑点
Do we know where he is?
现在能找到他吗
We're working on that.
正在找
Is this one of those Internet things
这是什么东欧面包房♥里的黑客
where the guy's working above a bakery in Eastern Europe?
在互联网上干的勾当吗
A car registered to him made a round trip
在他名下的一辆车在两天前
through the Midtown Tunnel two days ago, so I doubt it.
曾来回穿过中城隧♥道♥ 所以我猜不是
Okay, can anyone give me a why?
好吧 但你们谁能告诉我他的动机
Maybe it's a publicity stunt to prove their tech actually works.
也许他们只是哗众取宠来证明他们的科技很先进
And I'm the guinea pig?
我就是那只实验小白鼠
Not saying that.
我不是这个意思
Or he's one of them disruptors.
或许他是破坏者中的一员
But what's he disrupting, putting words in my mouth?
但他想伪造关于我的视频来破坏什么
Boss, have you even heard of this guy before just now?
老板 你在这之前都没有听说过他吗
No, I have not.
没 我没听说过
Then let's assume it isn't personal. Turn that flame down.
那就别把它看成是私人恩怨 消消气
I can't. Maybe some could. I can't.
我不行 也许别人可以 但是我不行
May I try?
也许我试试?
Was it your face, your voice?
视频里是你的脸 是你的声音吗
No. Then no.
不是 那就不行
Boss, can I say one thing?
老板 有句话不知道该不该说
The idea of you being at the arrest,
您之前说想亲自去逮捕现场
I think it sends the wrong signal.
我觉得不妥
We got murderers,
我们抓捕过杀人犯
rapists, arsonists, all kinds of bad guys.
强♥奸♥犯 纵火犯 各种各样的坏人
And I don't show up at any of those collars.
我并没有去过任何一个抓捕现场
Exactly.
正是如此
Okay.
有道理
I'm sorry I'm right.
我很抱歉我说对了
You need to come out loud and clear
您需要清晰明确地表明
about the D.A.'s Diversion and Treatment Program.
对地检署的转移治疗项目的态度
Okay, I'm against it.
好吧 我表示反对
Press conference or select interviews?
通过新闻发布会呢 还是找几个记者采访呢
Neither. I just said it. I'm against it.
都不要 我刚刚说过了 我表示反对
Copy that.
明白了
And, boss, I'm gonna bring you the head of Colin Taylor.
对了 头儿 我会把科林·泰勒找出来的
You can count on me.
您就放心吧
I saw Jessica yesterday at our weekly status meeting.
我昨天在每周例会上见过杰西卡
She seem nervous or express any concern for her safety?
她有没有看起来很紧张或者说很担心自己的安全
No, she was totally normal.
没有 她和往常一样
She say if she was going somewhere after?
她有没有提到过之后会去哪里
I think to talk to one of her mysterious sources.
我想是去和她的一个秘密线人谈话
Is everything all right?
发生什么事了吗
Did Jessica do something?
杰西卡犯什么事了
Did she mention she'd been receiving threats?
她提到过她收到了恐吓吗
Threats? From who?
恐吓 谁恐吓她
We don't know.
不知道
Possibly somebody who wants to screw a lid
也许是有人想给有关伊森·古德温的节目
on her project about Ethan Goodwin.
找点麻烦
We all want her to put an end to it,
我们都希望她别在管这件事了
but no, I don't know anyone who would threaten her.
但是我不知道谁会恐吓她
You've told her to stop the project?
你曾经劝她停了这个节目吗
Yeah, it's a dead story.
是的 这事不会有结果的
Dead how?
怎么讲
Ethan Goodwin still maintains he's guilty.
伊森·古德温始终对他的罪行供认不讳
The whole Goodwin family wants nothing to do with this.
而且他们家人也没有什么想法
So her source isn't somebody inside the Goodwin family?
所以她的线人不是古德温家里的人
Nope. And if they don't want a part in it,
不是 而且如果他们不想参与其中
it's got to be bogus.
这事就没有意义
Maybe so. We'll be in touch.
可能是吧 我们会再联♥系♥你的
Uh...
呃
You're interrupting visiting hours with my daughter, Detectives.
你们打断了我女儿的探视 侦探们
We were hoping we could've met with you in private.
我们还以为能和你单独谈谈呢
We hardly get to see each other as it is.
我和我爸这样见面的机会很难得
Fair enough. We'll make it quick.
这样啊 那我们长话短说
Did you get a visit from Jessica Guimond?
杰西卡·顾米娣曾经来看过你吗
Yeah, a few times, yeah.
对 有过几次 对
She tell you she was convinced that you were innocent?
她说过她觉得你是被冤枉的
I told her she got it wrong.
我告诉她错了
Why would she think otherwise?
她为什么会这么想
Seemed like she was just...
我感觉她只是想
fishing for one of them stories.
从我嘴里套出来一个那种故事
One of...
一个
One of them stories?
那种故事
Yeah.
对
Black man gets railroaded.
黑人蒙冤入狱
Put a tear in your eye.
博取大家的同情
Well, I told her that I'm not one of those stories.
我告诉她 我不属于那种故事
I did what I'm in for.
我确实是罪有应得
What do you care what kind of story she was telling
你干嘛要管她编什么故事
if the whole point of it was to get you out of here?
既然目的是为了把你从监狱里救出去
A man in prison can still care about the truth.
一个人就算在监狱里也要在乎真♥相♥
I just want to serve my time and get out.
我只想服完刑然后出狱
We're trying to get my father moved to a prison closer to home.
我们正申请把我爸爸转到离家近的监狱
That's all we're about right now.
这是所有我们关心的事
So, why are you here?
你们来到底要干嘛
Jessica Guimond is missing.
杰西卡·顾米娣失踪了
She's missing?
她失踪了
Mm-hmm.
对的
We think kidnapped, maybe.
我们怀疑可能是被绑♥架♥了
And you think I had something to do with it?
你们觉得跟我有干系
Look around.
看看周围
I don't got no way to do nothing.
这可是监狱 就算我想也没用
Daddy.
爸爸
Are you sure you don't know anything?
你肯定你什么都不知道
No! I got to ask.
我不知道 我必须得问
No. She was just trying to help you.
我真不知道 她只是想帮助你
I don't know nothing about it.
我对这件事一无所知
Okay.
好吧
Anyone threaten you?
有人威胁过你吗
Threaten me? What are you talking about? No.
威胁 你在说什么 没有
It's conceivable you were threatened, too.
你可能也受到威胁了
You know anything about "that".
所以 有吗
The one thing I know, Mr. Reagan,
我只知道一件事 里根先生
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表