that they were laundering money when I took the job.
当我接受这份工作时 我不知道他们在洗钱
Morrow didn't just represent MaxMoneyDown.
莫罗不只是代理MaxMoneyDown
He was part of their operation.
他是他们行动的一部分
He didn't want to be. I mean, he was in over his head.
他也不想的 我的意思是 他在被逼的
And he needed just someone
他只需要一个人
who knew how to move the money around.
知道如何洗钱
I swear I didn't know anything about MaxMoneyDown when I took the job.
我发誓当我接受这份工作时我对MaxMoneyDown一无所知
But when you found out, you still played ball.
但是当你发现的时候 你还是参与了
You could've walked away.
你无法洗手不干的
Well, James' life was in danger.
詹姆斯处于危险之中
Come on, you're saying that this was all about loyalty, Mickey?
好了 你是说这跟忠诚有关 米奇?
Money was part of it.
钱也是一部分
Okay, I mean, I...
好吧 我是说 我...
Erin, I was never... I was never a star here,
艾琳 我从来...在这里我从来不是明星
not like you.
不像你
This was a junior partnership.
这是一个初级合伙人
Twice what I was making.
我做了两次
And, I mean, I got, I got three kids to put through school.
我的意思是 我有三个孩子在上学
Janice wants to move to Westchester.
贾尼丝想搬到韦斯切斯特
And all of that could go away.
所有这一切都可能烟消云散
The only way out
唯一的出路
is to testify against MaxMoneyDown.
是指证MaxMoneyDown
I mean, no way.
不行
There's always Witness Protection.
有证人保护计划
Janice would leave me.
珍妮丝会离开我的
I... she would take the kids and...
我...她会带孩子和...
I'm begging you, please.
我求你们了
Help me.
帮帮我
Why? What's wrong with a roast?
为什么?烧烤有什么问题?
We never have a roast anymore.
我们再也没有烤过
I'm sorry to interrupt, but I've got the governor.
很抱歉打扰了 但州长
Put him on.
接过来
On his way up.
他在来的路上
I'll call you back, Pop.
我待会打给您 老爷子
And he's here.
他来了
We got a problem.
我们遇到了问题
You need something?
你有事吗
Thank you, Baker.
谢谢 贝克
A serious problem.
一个严重的问题
Why? The grand jury declined to indict my officer.
为什么?大陪审团拒绝起诉我的警官
It's a joke. - Anything but.
这是一个笑话 完全不是
They concluded that the shooting was a justified use of force.
他们的结论是开枪是合理的使用武力
Your cop fired into a crowded bar.
你的警♥察♥在一个拥挤的酒吧里开枪
She returned fire, took out the shooter,
她回击 并打到了枪手
and likely saved lives.
并可能挽救了生命
And almost took a life, one of mine.
几乎要了一个人的命 我的人
Governor, could we turn down the rhetoric?
州长 我们可以不用这么夸张吗?
It's just us here.
只有你我在这里
Okay. What are you gonna do?
好把 你准备要做什么?
Well, our internal investigation
我们的内部调查
supports the grand jury's decision.
支持大陪审团的决定
The case is closed.
案件已经结案
The hell it is.
见鬼
I want her gone.
我想让她走人
No.
不行
No?
不行?
She is a good officer who did her job well.
她是一个很好的警官 干得不错
She is not going to lose her shield on my watch.
她不会在我的眼皮下失去警徽的
Since when does nearly blowing away a civilian
从什么时候开始几乎杀了一个平民
qualify as good?
变成干得不错了?
Governor, police work is messy.
州长 警♥察♥工作就是一团糟
It is dangerous and sometimes innocent people get shot.
很危险 有时无辜的人会中枪
You're lecturing me now?
你给我上课吗?
I shouldn't have to.
我不应该这样
I'm sorry your man got shot,
我很抱歉你的人中枪了
but I will not punish a good officer
但我不会惩罚一个好警官
to satisfy your beef on how this went down.
来平息你的怨气的
I bet you were a Boy Scout.
我打赌你曾是个童子军
Till I got kicked out.
直到我被开除了
What for?
为什么?
I had a problem with authority.
我有犯上的问题
That supposed to be funny?
这是笑话吗有?
No. Just true.
不 是真的
Either you fire this cop,
你要么解雇这个警♥察♥
or I will order the attorney general
要么我会下令总检察长
to drill down on every questionable police shooting
深入调查每一个可疑的警♥察♥开枪案
in the past ten years.
要调查过去十年
Which would be your right.
这是你的权利
Then hold public hearings, out loud and lights up.
然后举♥行♥公开听证会 公之于众
Everybody loves the circus.
每个人都喜欢看戏
Except the guy that's got to shovel up afterwards.
除了那个要收拾烂摊子的人
I can't thank you enough for this.
我对此感激不尽
How'd you make it happen?
你们怎么做到的?
Just got to know which cage to rattle.
知道找对人就行
This won't solve all of our problems,
这不会解决我们所有的问题
but it is a step in the right direction.
但是朝好的方向迈出了一步
Yeah, and hopefully it'll keep the gang violence
是啊 希望它会把帮派暴♥力♥
off the school property, not on it.
挡在校外 而不是校内
Knowing these measures are in place,
知道这些措施已经到位
it's gonna make it easier for me to go.
会让我更容易离开
Go where? Where you going?
离开?你要去哪里?
I've decided to step down as principal.
我决定不做校长了
Wait a minute.
等一下
After all this?
经历了所有这一切?
What are you talking about?
你在说什么?
I've done my best to make this school better,
我尽力让这所学校变得更好
but clearly I've failed.
但显然我失败了
No, you and I both know
不 你我都知道
the problems with this school come
学校的问题来自
from outside those doors, not inside.
校外而不是校内
That's not on you. This is supposed to be a place
那跟你无关 这里应该是一个
where kids can feel safe.
让孩子们可以感到安全的地方
But you're doing everything you can
但是你尽你所能
to make 'em feel safe now.
让他们感到安全
Besides, you said there's only a few knuckleheads in the school
另外 你说学校里只有几个蠢货
you gonna let them run you off?
你要让他们赶你走吗?
I have done everything I know how to do
我已经尽一切努力
to connect with 'em.
跟他们打交道了
Try harder.
更加努力点
Somebody else's turn. - Yeah?
轮到别人了 是吗?
Well, not for nothing, but it sounds to me
好吧 虽然有道理 但是我听起来
like you're just feeling sorry for yourself.
就像你只是为自己感到难过
Maybe, but I've earned it.
也许吧 但我应该的
I am doing what I think is right.
我正在做我认为正确的事
You've done excellent work here, Erin.
艾琳 做得很不错
We should have more than enough
我们应该有足够证据
to take down the gambling syndicate.
拿下这个赌博集团了
That's a serious scalp.
那是一个大胜利啊
So what's your game plan?
你的计划怎么做?
I'd like to cut a deal with Mickey Rodansky.
我想与米奇·罗丹斯基达成协议
He can give us a detailed blueprint
他能给我们详细的
of the entire money-laundering operation.
洗钱行动计划
Great, he'll make an excellent star witness for us.
太好了 他会成为一个很好的明星证人
Right. So, about that.
还有 关于这事
There are a number of attorneys privy to this scheme.
有许多律师参与了这个计划
So? - So, I don't think
所以呢? 所以我认为
we need to put Mickey on the stand.
我们不需要让米奇去作证
You're kidding, right?
你在开玩笑吧?
He is giving us everything we need--
他给了我们一切我们需要的东西
details of placement, layering, integration of the dirty cash.
黑钱的放置 分布 集中的细节
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表