巴斯特
Buster!
巴斯特
Buster!
巴斯特
Buster!
劳伦斯·斯科尼特来见你了
Lawrence Skolnick is here to see you.
哦 喜上加喜啊
Oh, joy of joys.
早上好
Good morning to you, too.
那么 我们达成一致了吗
So, we have a deal or not?
是的
We do.
哦 好吧 那我收回我对你的嘲讽
Oh, well, then I take back that sarcastic comment.
只有一个条件
With one condition.
现在我要重新嘲讽你
And now I'm putting that sarcastic comment back.
合情合理
It's reasonable.
请求给你的委托人减刑到三年
Pleading your client down to three years with the amount
但根据他携带的数量这不可能
of weight he was carrying was more than reasonable.
抱歉 毫无余地
I'm sorry. No conditions.
听我说完
Hear me out?
我的委托人同意你提的所有要求
My client agrees to all of your terms,
但只有一个请求
but has just one request.
在他被抓时
That the $300,000
被纽约警局没收的
seized by the NYPD
那300,000美元还给他
at the time of his arrest be returned to him.
你说啥
What are you talking about?
你也拿到和我一样的警局报告了
You got the same police report I did.
那名警探写的是10,000美元
The detective vouchered for $10,000.
我可能口误说成了"没收"
Perhaps I misspoke when I said "Seized."
应该说是"被偷走的"
I should have said "Stolen."
注意点儿 对方律师
Careful, Counselor.
艾琳 我说的是实话 弗斯科警探[跳戏到POI]
It's true, Erin. Detective Fusco pocketed
装走了将近300,000美元现金
nearly $300,000 in cash.
三次因贩毒被定罪的
Says your thrice-convicted,
委托人说"相信我"
drug-dealing, "Take me at my word" Client.
他说的是事实
He's telling the truth.
好吧 那他会是第一个说实话的惯犯
Well, then he would be the first career criminal to do so.
我知道你可能不相信他的话或我的话
I thought you might not take him or me at our word.
这是什么
What is this?
我的委托人的测谎结果
The results of a polygraph that my client took,
证明他说的是真的
which confirm that he is telling the truth.
你们用的哪种廉价的测谎仪
And what nickel-dime polygraph examiner did you get to do this?
跟你办公室一样的
The same one your office uses.
你去布鲁克林北区干什么去了 有三年了吧
And you've been at Brooklyn North for what, three years now?
快四年了
Almost four.
我很高兴我们不仅仅
And I'm happy to say we've not only
把犯罪率降低了11%
reduced crime by almost 11%,
同时市民的投诉也减少了
we did it while also cutting civilian complaints
20%以上
by more than 20%.
但你并没有过
But you haven't spent any time
运输调度局的工作经历啊
assigned to the transit bureau.
是的 还没有机会
No, haven't had the pleasure.
但希望能有所改观
But hopefully that changes soon.
你不认为那是
You don't see that as an impediment
- 通往总局的障碍吗 - 更像一次喜人的考验
- to heading that bureau? - More like a welcome challenge.
我没在运输调度局工作过 但我的职业
I have not served at Transit, but my career
让我接触到了许多不同的领域
has taken me to many different areas,
我认为每一次都会遇到挑战
and I'd like to think that I've met the challenge each time.
好吧 很显然你的回答非常不错 柯林科警长
Well, you're certainly handy with the answers, Chief Cornick.
谢谢您 长官
Thank you, sir.
有什么问题要问我吗
Any questions for me?
不 没有
No. No, not offhand.
还有什么补充吗
Anything to add?
- 没有 - 好的 很好
- No. - No. Good.
很好 谢谢你 警长
Good.Thank you, Chief.
结束了吗
That's it?
局长的日程安排已经在半小时之前安排好了
The commissioner's schedule's already half an hour backed up.
我们很快就会联♥系♥你
We'll be getting back to you real soon.
局长
Commissioner?
能允许我说一件事吗
If I may say one thing?
当然
Sure.
我感觉我不是你的首选
I get the feeling I'm not your first choice.
为什么这么说
Why's that?
呃 纽约警局就像个小城镇
Well, NYPD's like a small town.
信息传播的很快 据传
Word travels fast, and that word is,
潘沃斯警长是您的首选
Chief Penworth is your top pick.
好吧 他是候选人很显然已经众所周知
Well, it's certainly no secret he is a candidate.
当然还有其他几位
Along with several others.
那么 长官 帮我们大家一个忙
Then please, sir, do us all a favor.
为了警局 在其他候选人中选一个
For the sake of the department, make it one of those others.
很明显你话没说明白
Clearly there's something else.
但说无妨
Why don't you just say it?
潘沃斯警长表里不一
Chief Penworth's not who he says he is.
我不想看到您或者警局
And I don't want to see you or the department
名声变臭
with egg all over its face.
我已经说的太多了
You know, I've said too much.
谢谢您 长官
Thank you for your time, sir.
他知道什么我们不知道的消息
What does he got that we don't?
我不明白
I don't understand.
不应该啊
This can't be.
不可能呀
It's not possible.
我们知道这是个繁琐的过程
We know it's a lot to process.
很抱歉要过来告诉你这些消息
We're very sorry to have to come here and give you this news.
不 你-你不了解
No, you-you don't understand.
我丈夫不可能那样
It can't be my husband.
你们一定是弄错了
You must have made some kind of mistake.
他不可能已经死了
He can't be dead.
我丈夫不可能死了
My husband can't be dead.
或需要占用您一些时间
Probably gonna take you some time.
不 我的意思是 这简直不可能
No. I mean, it's literally not possible.
杰克都不在这里 他在伦敦
Jack isn't even here. He's in London.
是的 妈妈说的对
Yeah, Mom's right.
他去海外出差了
He's overseas on business.
是的 你-你们认错人了
Yeah. Y-You have the wrong person.
好吧 我们 呃 回到
Okay, let's, uh, back up
最开始
to the beginning here.
我们谈论的是杰克·汤普森
We're talking about Jack Thompson.
那是你丈夫的名字
That's your husband's name.
- 是的 - 他住在
- Yes. - And he lives
这里 144东第66大街
right here at 144 East 66th Street,
- 5C公♥寓♥ - 是的 但他没...
- Apartment 5C. - Yes, but he's not...
这是他的钱包
This his wallet?
哦 天呐
Oh, my God.
有没有可能你丈夫
Is it possible that your husband
早就从伦敦回来了
came home from London early?
那 为什么
Yeah, and-and did what?
在回家前去中♥央♥公园散步了
Went for a walk in Central Park before coming home?
这一点也说不通
This doesn't make any sense.
如果他回来了 我们会知道的
If he was home, we would know it.
是的
Yeah.
这是你丈夫的手♥机♥
It's your husband's phone.
不 那不是杰克的手♥机♥
No, that's not Jack's phone.
我们在他身上找到的 你...认识一个叫林希的人吗
We found it on his person. Do you... know a "Lindsey"?
不认识
No.
你好
Hello?
你是谁
Who are you?
你为什么接杰克的电♥话♥
Why are you answering Jack's phone?
你认识杰克·汤普森吗
Do you know Jack Thompson?
我认识他吗 他是我未婚夫
Do I know him? He's my fiance.
- 什么 - 你到底是谁
- What? - Who the hell are you?
你为什么接他的电♥话♥
Why are you answering his phone?
你确定你知道杰克·汤普森是谁吗
Are you sure you know who Jack Thompson is?
当然了 十分确定
Of course I'm sure.
这到底是怎么回事
What the hell is going on?
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表