I have been trying to get tickets to that forever.
我一直搞不到票
I know. Anyway...
我知道 无论如何...
Uh, sorry, maybe we can do dinner another night?
呃 对不起 也许我们可以改天再吃晚饭?
Yeah, sure, no problem.
好的 当然没问题
Great. I'll get us a cab, meet you outside.
太好了 我去叫辆出租 外面等你
Okay.
好的
Good seeing you.
很高兴见到你
What were you gonna say?
你想说什么?
Uh, it was nothing. You should get going.
呃 没什么 你该走了
No. Tell me. I really want to know.
不 告诉我 我真的很想知道
Just that...
只是...
I hope you come back soon, and enjoy that show
我希望你很快回来工作 好好享受表演吧
because I'm jealous.
因为我好嫉妒
All right?
好吗?
There's no winning. - Nope.
没有赢家 没有
You're a winner in one room
你在这里赢了
and the next room, they want to string you up.
到隔壁 他们想把你绑起来
It's a vibrant city.
这是一个充满活力的城市
Look.
看
You win the job, but then you have to do the job.
你赢得这份工作 但你必须做好这项工作
And it's not so much about winning as managing--
赢得胜利并不像管理
The losses, the expectations.
损失 预期
I hate the job, Frank.
弗兰克 我讨厌这份工作
Well, I kind of gathered that.
是啊 我有点预感
I mean, I didn't even win it.
我意思是 我甚至没有赢得这份工作
It's not like I pointed my life at it.
这不像我想要的生活
Well, some are born great, some achieve greatness,
有些人天生伟大 有些人后天伟大
some have greatness thrust upon them.
有些人伟大强加于他们
Churchill? Shakespeare.
丘吉尔说的? 莎士比亚
I'm feeling like none of the above.
我感觉没一个对得上我
I'm genuinely sorry to hear that.
我真的很遗憾听到这个消息
I am.
我确实是
It's... It just isn't me.
这......这不是我
I never wanted to be mayor.
我从不想当市长
I liked being public advocate,
我喜欢成为公众利益倡导者
fighting for the underdog, opening schools...
为失败者而战 开办学校......
The mayor can have a hand in that, too.
市长也可以做那些事
All I've done lately is put my foot in it
最近我的所做所为就是添乱
and piss off a lot of people, including you.
让很多人不高兴 包括你在内
I don't hold a grudge.
我不记仇
Your cops do.
你的警♥察♥呢
Ah, they'll forget about it.
啊 他们会忘记的
Part of what we love most about the job
我们最喜欢这份工作的地方
is there's always a fresh pain in the ass
就是屁♥股♥里总是有新的痛苦
just around the corner.
随时会来临
I do not want to be the target of protests.
我不想成为抗♥议♥的目标
I want to be the one leading them.
我想成为领导他们的人
You're thinking about quitting.
你正在考虑辞职
I'll stay until the election.
我会留任到选举
You are one of the most genuine,
你是我见过的
honest people I've ever met.
最真诚的人之一
Total pain in my ass, but you are a good guy.
老是让我头疼 但你是一个好人
Thank you, I think.
谢谢 我想
Except for you, there is nothing
除了你 这份工作
about this job I'm going to miss.
没有什么值得我留念的
Not even the free transportation?
免费交通工具也不留念吗?
The first thing I do after the election
选举后我要做的第一件事
is I'm gonna take a walk in Central Park by myself.
是我要自己在中♥央♥公园散步
Well, maybe I'll ask the police commissioner to join me.
也许我会请警♥察♥局长加入我
He's very good at ditching his detail.
他很擅长摔掉他的保镖
I'll miss working with you, Frank.
我会想念你的 弗兰克
And Madame Mayor...
市长夫人......
I will miss working for you.
我会想念为你工作的
How come I always felt it was the other way around?
我怎么总觉得这是反过来的?
Um... January.
呃...一月
This is so easy. - Uh...
这很容易 - 呃...
New Year's, New Year's. Winter.
新年 新年 冬天
What comes after New Year?
新年后接下来是什么?
Oh, this is easy. New Year's Day.
哦 这很容易 元旦
No. What you do... New Year...
不 你做什么...新年...
Oh, resolutions.
哦 下决心
New Year's resolution!
新年的决心!
Resolutions. - Yes!
决心 是的!
We win this round, we win the whole thing, so pay attention.
我们要是赢了这轮 就赢了 所以注意
Okay, just go, you're making me nervous. - Okay, okay.
开始吧 你搞得我很紧张 好吧 好吧
So... y-y-you type on this thing.
你 - 你在这东西上打字
An iPad? - A phone?
iPad? 电♥话♥?
No. You, like, type, like, a project, like a book.
不 像一个项目 像一本书一样打字
What? It's a... you put it on your lap.
什么? 就是......把它放在你的腿上
Oh. Laptop?
哦 笔记本电脑?
No, computer.
不 电脑
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表