and it's your detective who screwed it up!
这是你的侦探搞砸了!
Why don't the two of you take a walk down to the precinct
你们俩为什么不去警局走走
and talk to Amir Brown's mother,
与阿米尔·布朗的母亲谈谈
who stands outside in the cold every single day
她每天站在寒冷中
just trying to get justice for her dead son.
只想为她死去的儿子伸张正义
Hello?
你好?
Hey, Eddie, it's me.
嘿 艾迪 是我
Jamie? I texted you.
杰米? 我给你发短♥信♥了
Come on, let's go get a couple drinks.
来吧 我们去喝几杯
Um, I can't tonight. Come on.
呃 今晚不行 来吧
We should drink to your health. Don't leave me hanging.
我们应该为你康复干杯 别让我挂单
I'm sorry, Jamie.
杰米 很抱歉
Tonight's really not a good night,
今晚真的不是时候
but can I take a rain check?
但可以改天吗?
All right, sure. You got it.
好的 当然 就这样
I told your assistant it was a no-go.
我告诉你的助手不行
Yeah, I got the message. But you haven't heard
是的 我收到了消息 但你没有听听
what I'm proposing yet.
我提议什么
Unless you're proposing that Malcolm James pleads guilty
除非你提议马尔科姆·詹姆斯认罪
and agrees to life in prison, then it's a no-go.
并同意终身监禁 不然就是不行
Listen, I know how you feel about cop killers,
听着 我知道你对警♥察♥杀手的看法
and I feel the same way.
我也有同感
But I also believe that everyone deserves a fair trial.
但我也相信每个人都应得到公平的审判
Oh, he'll get a fair trial, and then he'll get life.
哦 他会得到公平审判的 然后他会被终身监禁
Yeah, well, there may be bigger fish here.
好吧 可能会有更大的鱼
What are you talking about?
你在说什么?
The 911 call that brought cops to the location
让警♥察♥出警的911电♥话♥
wasn't a domestic disturbance.
不是因为家暴
It was staged.
它是编出来的
What? Why? The real reason
什么?为什么? 真正的原因
for the call was to get cops to come
是电♥话♥让警♥察♥出警
to the housing project
到廉租♥房♥♥来
so that he could shoot one of them.
以便他可以对其中一个开枪
For what purpose?
出于什么目的?
New directive from the Double Treys.
来自双特雷的新指令
In order to join the gang,
为了加入这个团伙
you have to shoot a uniformed cop.
你必须朝一名穿制♥服♥的警♥察♥开枪
That must be the part of the job that sucks the most.
这一定是这份工作最糟糕的部分
I don't know how he does it.
我不知道他是怎么做到的
And I know there's nothing I can say or do
我知道不管说什么 做什么
that can really help, but...
都没有用 但...
Thank you.
谢谢
If there's anything you need,
如果你有什么需要
please don't hesitate to ask.
请尽管说
I think you would have been really proud to know my husband.
我想你会为我丈夫感到很自豪的
I'm sure of that.
我确信这一点
Yeah.
是啊
It was a beautiful eulogy, Francis.
悼词很不错 弗朗西斯
I've had a lot of practice.
我做过太多次了
Half the guys outside the church turned their back
市长达顿致辞时
when Mayor Dutton spoke.
教堂外一半人都背过身去
It's already all over the news.
这已经上新闻了
And if I didn't have to sit inside beside you,
如果我不是要坐在您身边
I would've turned my back on the mayor, too.
我也会背对市长的
Back when I wore this uniform, it would've been unthinkable.
当我穿制♥服♥时 这是不可想象的
Now with where cops stand, not so much.
现在警♥察♥的立场很少见
I didn't sign up to get trashed by the mayor.
我不同意被市长诋毁
Ah, she was just pandering to the media.
啊 她只是在跟媒体打太极
She spoke out of turn. I get it.
她说话不合时宜 我知道了
But I do think she did a good job speaking about Officer Dunleevy today.
但我认为她今天谈到邓利维警官时做得很好
Well, you know who I think does a good job?
那么 你知道我认为谁做得好吗?
The people who are victims of crimes
犯罪受害者
but can't find anyone to hear their story.
但找不到任何人听他们的故事
Like who?
像谁?
All right, you made your point, Danny.
好吧 明白了 丹尼
I'm just saying,
我只是说
it's got to be very frustrating for an everyday person
对于像杰伊·布朗这样的普通人来说
like Janay Brown to see her son get murdered
看到儿子被谋杀
a-and nobody will do a damn thing about it.
没有人理会 是非常令人沮丧的
The charges weren't dropped
没有提起指控
because she wasn't important enough.
因为她不够重要
What are we talking about here?
我们在这里谈什么?
A murder about five months ago.
大约五个月前的一桩谋杀案
The perp was identified
嫌犯被指认时
while sitting in the back of a patrol car,
坐在警车后面
so we couldn't move forward.
所以我们无法继续
She's right. The I.D. would've gotten thrown out.
她是对的 指认不能用
Yeah, but you could be damn sure if Janay Brown was a-a cop
是啊 但如果杰伊·布朗是一名警♥察♥
or a friend of the mayor, the case wouldn't be
或市长的朋友 可以肯定案子不会
sitting around in a file collecting dust somewhere.
落到一个满是灰尘的地方
Somebody'd be working it. What about you?
有人会处理的 你呢?
I am working it.
我正在处理
Well, then she did find someone.
那么 她确实找对人了
Someone who's like a dog with a bone.
像见了骨头的狗一样的人
That's good, right?
这是件好事 对吧?
In a detective, it is.
在一个侦探手中 是的
Hey.
嘿
You on dish duty again?
又到你洗碗了吗
I thought it was Erin's turn.
我以为应该轮到艾琳了
Yeah. Lost a bet.
是啊 打赌输了
Again?
又输了?
She must be on a roll.
她一定手气太好了
That or I'm in a slump.
也许或我太背了
Well, I kind of got that idea at dinner.
是啊 晚饭时我就看出来了
It's fine.
没事
Just frustrated is all.
只是有点沮丧
Me, too. I'm sure Erin is, too.
我也是 我相信艾琳也是
Well, Erin doesn't have to look a victim's mother in the eyes every day.
艾琳不必每天看看受害者的母亲
I'm pretty sure she has her own version of that.
我很确定她有自己的烦恼
Fair enough.
很公平
It's just I... keep promising myself
我只是...向自己保证
I'm not gonna let these cases get to me.
不会遇到这样的案子
Then a case like this
然后像这个案子
comes along, like this one...
就遇到了 就像这个一样...
I do the same thing.
我也一样
Promise myself I'm not gonna get sucked into the politics
保证我自己不会被卷入政♥治♥中去
and all of a sudden I'm in the mud.
突然之间我就陷入泥潭了
Well, I guess it's a sucky week for both of us.
好吧 我想这对我们俩来说都是糟糕的一周
Not when you compare it to your victim...
跟你的受害者...
or my officer.
或我的手下比起来不是
So let me get this straight.
所以让我弄清楚这一点
The shooting of Officer Dunleevy was part of a gang initiation.
枪击警官邓利维是入派仪式的一部分
Yeah. You got to shoot a cop.
是啊 你得朝一个警♥察♥开枪
Any cop?
任何警♥察♥都行吗
Any cop wearing an NYPD uniform.
任何穿制♥服♥的警♥察♥都行
And it was necessary to get into the Double Treys?
这是加入双特雷必须的?
I swear to God, I just wanted to shoot him, not kill him.
向上帝发誓 我只是想朝他开枪 而不想杀了他
Well, I'm sure Mrs. Dunleevy will be comforted by that.
我肯定邓利维夫人会因此而感到安慰的
He's answered all your questions.
他回答了你所有的问题
You can put him back in holding.
你可以把他带回去了
Thank you.
谢谢
Malcolm will get murder two, 25 years instead of life.
马尔科姆将判两级谋杀罪 由终身监禁改判25年
I'll go after Martinez, the leader of the Double Treys, for murder one.
我会追究双特雷的头马丁内斯 一级谋杀罪
Sounds like a plan.
听起来不错
And, Jack, I'm sorry I judged you so harshly
杰克 很抱歉 一开始的时候
when you first took the case.
我对你太苛刻了
That's okay.
没事
Kind of used to it.
习惯了
Got to admit, you usually accuse first, ask questions later.
必须承认 你通常都是先指责 然后再提问
Guilty.
我承认
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表