ain't nobody getting in the middle of it.
没人会蹚这个浑水的
So charge me...
所以指控我吧...
...or let me the hell up out of here.
要么让我离开这里
You think I sold out?
你以为我卖♥♥了自己?
Definitely.
当然
Well, James wanted to expand into white collar crime
詹姆斯想把业务扩大到白领犯罪领域
and then he brought me in to head the department.
所以他让我去领导这个部门
I still can't believe he's dead.
我仍然无法相信他已经死了
Did he have any enemies that may have done this?
他有没有什么敌人会这么做?
No.
没有
I mean, what kind of person would do that
我的意思是 什么样的人会这样
to another human being?
对待另一个人?
Why did he keep so much cash on hand?
他为什么放这么多钱在手边?
He had it for cash bonds.
他把它当现金债券
For loans to clients who were in trouble.
为有困难的客户提供贷款
So any number of criminal defendants could have known
因此很多刑事被告人可能都知道
that safe was stuffed with cash.
那个保险箱里塞满了现金
I keep seeing his face, Erin.
艾琳 他的面孔在我脑海里挥之不去
You're gonna be okay.
你会没事的
Thanks.
谢谢
We're gonna have to do a drive-by with the press down the hall.
我们得从大厅里的媒体边走过
Okay, but keep it moving.
好吧 但别停下来
Like I said, a drive-by.
就像我说的 一路走过
There he is.
他来了
Governor. The press has a few questions.
州长 媒体有几个问题
They know my man was wounded by a cop's bullet?
他们知道我的人被警♥察♥打伤了吗?
That has not been released as of yet.
目前尚未公布
Then they will hear it from me.
他们会从我这里听到的
Governor. Please, a second?
州长 请等一下
What would be the point?
这样做的意思何在?
The facts would be the point.
意义是事实
The facts are it was a fluid and chaotic situation,
事实是那是一个乱哄哄的情况
and the actions of my people prevented even more harm.
而我人用行动阻止了更多的伤害
And shot my guy.
还打伤了我的人
Which was tragic.
这是个悲剧
But not, under the circumstances, avoidable.
但是在这种情况下是难免的
I know you guys like to whitewash
我知道你们喜欢粉饰
officer-involved shootings.
有警官参与的枪击案
I do not.
我不会
That's not gonna happen here.
也不会在这里发生
I want the cop that shot my aide fired and charged.
我想要那个向我助手开枪的警♥察♥受到指控
If the grand jury indicts,
如果大陪审团同意的话
my officer could be terminated.
我的警官可以被开除
We all want to protect our people, Frank.
我们都想保护我们的人 弗兰克
But in the natural order of things, mine come first.
但是按照顺序 我先来的
Don't forget that.
不要忘了这点
My name is Detective Reagan.
我叫里根侦探
This is my partner, Detective Baez.
这是我的搭档 贝兹侦探
We want to thank all of you
我们要感谢你们所有人
for allowing us into your classroom today,
让我们今天来到你们的教室
and especially your teacher Ms. Chavez
特别是你的老师查韦斯女士
for allowing us to speak to all of you today.
让我们今天和大家谈谈
If you're recruiting for the NYPD,
如果你在为纽约警局招人
you definitely on the wrong place, yo.
你肯定来错了地方 老兄
All right, quiet down, come on.
好了 安静下来吧
Quiet down, ladies and gentlemen.
安静下来 女士们 先生们
Go on, Detective.
请继续 侦探
Now, as all of you know, one of your classmates
大家都知道 你们的一个同学中枪了
was shot in the playground the other day.
前几天 就在操场上
So far, nobody's come forward with any information.
目前为止 没有人提供任何信息
Duh. You got that right.
你说对了
Look, we can understand why some of you might be hesitant
我们理解为什么有一些人犹豫不决
to come forward with any information that you might have.
自告奋勇说出你们知道的任何信息
There are some knuckleheads in this school.
学校里有一些白♥痴♥
In fact, I see some of them here today.
事实上 我看到有一些就在这里
Those guys like to act tough, but they're not.
那些人喜欢装得很凶 但他们不是
They hang out in gangs and hide out in gangs
他们混在帮派中 躲在帮派中
'cause they don't have the guts to stand up on their own.
因为他们没有胆量挺身而出
You guys want to make this school a better and safer place,
你们想让学校成为一个更好 更安全的地方
you're gonna have to have the guts to stand up on your own.
你们就必须勇敢站出来
My partner's gonna hand out our business card.
我的搭档会分发我们的名片
It has our number on it.
上面有我们的号♥码
If you saw anything that can help us identify the person
如果你们看到任何可以帮助我们指证
who shot your classmate and friend,
对你们的同学和朋友开枪的人
we'd appreciate you giving us a call.
希望你们给我们打电♥话♥
We know what's at stake when you make a call like this.
我们知道打电♥话♥是件危险的事
So it'll be completely confidential.
所以这将是完全保密的
I got to say, I don't envy you.
我不得不说 我不羡慕你
Dealing with that crew every day.
每天都要跟那些人打交道
They grow on you.
他们深深地影响了你
Like a tumor.
像肿瘤一样
You think anyone will come forward?
你认为有人会自告奋勇吗?
Honestly, I'd be very surprised.
老实说如果有我会很惊讶
They don't trust cops.
他们不信任警♥察♥
Yeah, we got that part.
是的 我们知道这点
Let's face it.
面对现实吧
The only time you guys ever show up
你们每次露面
is when someone gets stabbed or shot.
都是有人被刺伤或射伤的时候
Not for nothing, but that's the job description.
这是有原因的 但这就是工作
You prefer we don't show up at all?
你希望我们根本不露面?
It's not an accusation, Detective.
这不是怪你们 侦探
It's reality.
这是现实
I grew up in a neighborhood like this. I made it out.
我在这样的社区里长大 我做到了
Exactly.
没错
Those kids in there-- I can't save all of them
里面的那些孩子 我不能全都救了
or even most of them.
甚至大部分救不了
But every year I spot one or two like you, Detective.
但是每年我都会找到一俩个像你这样的孩子
Kids I can help.
我可以帮他们
Kids who want a shot at a decent life.
想要过体面生活的孩子们
Well, we can't change this neighborhood.
好了 我们无法改变这个社区
And we're here to arrest JoJo Reese
我们要在这里逮捕乔乔·里斯
and to show these other students
向其他学生展示
that gang violence won't be tolerated in this school.
学校不会容忍♥帮派暴♥力♥
But we need your help to do that.
但我们需要你的帮助
I'll see what I can do.
我会看看我能做什么
Hey.
嘿
I came as soon as I got your message.
我一收到你的消息就来了
Is everything okay?
一切都好吗?
We just got a call from our Rackets Bureau, Mickey.
我们刚接犯罪专案局的电♥话♥ 米奇
And what does that have to do with me?
那和我有什么关系?
Ever hear of a high-end gambling outfit called MaxMoneyDown?
有没有听说过一个叫做MaxMoneyDown的高端赌博机构
Well, it seems that you have.
你似乎听说有
They take major sports bets and use mob muscle
他们接受大型体育投♥注♥ 用暴徒
on their clients who get in over their heads.
对付不听话的客户
Why didn't you tell me that you represent
为什么不告诉我你们代理
a known gambling syndicate?
一个知名的赌博集团?
I-I didn't want to drag James's reputation through the mud.
我不想毁了詹姆斯的名声
MaxMoneyDown was his client?
MaxMoneyDown是他的客户?
I begged him to drop them.
我求他放弃他们
I mean, they're really bad guys.
我的意思是 他们真的是坏人
But he couldn't.
但他不能
So, he repped these guys to cover his gambling debt.
所以他代理这些家伙来还他的赌债
Yeah.
是啊
Were any of the other attorneys in the firm
还有公♥司♥的其他律师
involved with MaxMoneyDown?
涉及MaxMoneyDown吗?
Y-Yeah. I-I think so.
我想是的
This is serious, Mickey.
这是严肃的 米奇
You need to tell me the truth.
你需要告诉我真♥相♥
Were you making bets, too?
你也下注吗?
Absolutely not.
绝对没有
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表