也同样是她的
It'll be for her, too.
拿出男子汉的样子来
So man up 'cause you're going.
好了
Okay.
他们都到位了
They're in position.
没有命令不许行动
Nobody jump the gun, okay?
在班内特和他女儿
I want Bennett and his daughter
安全前
out of harm's way
任何人不得对福林采取行动
before anyone moves on Flynn.
收到 雷根
Copy that, Reagan.
听我指挥
Wait for my signal.
我们能看到他女儿吗 她在车里吗
We got eyes on the girl? Is she in the car?
图像还不清楚
Can't get a clear image yet.
钱带来了吗
You got the cash?
是的
Yeah.
我想 我想 我想先见我女儿
I want, I want, I want to see my daughter first.
这儿轮不到你说话
You don't call the shots here.
我拿到钱
I get the money,
你带回女儿
you get the girl.
我只想知道她是不是安全
I just need to know she's okay.
快点 我们看见那女孩了吗
Come on, can we get eyes on the girl?
有没有人能看到那女孩
Anyone get eyes on the girl?!
没有
Negative.
他有枪
Gun.
注意 嫌疑人有枪 注意
Heads up, our guy's got a gun. Heads up.
把包给我
Give me the bag.
我们必须确定那女孩在不在车里
We have to know if the girl's in the car.
能看到她吗
Can you see her or not?
快点
Now.
不 她不在车里
Negative. She is not in the car.
行动 进场
Then we move. Move in.
行动 控制现场
That's a go. Move in.
把枪放在车顶上
Put the gun on the roof!
把手放在车窗上
Hands on the glass!
她在车里吗 没有
Is she in there? No.
女孩在哪里
Where's the girl?
嘿
Hey!
女孩在哪儿 混♥蛋♥
I said where's the girl, jackass?
我不知道你在说什么 警探
I don't know what you're talking about, Detective.
装傻 哈
Gonna play stupid, huh?
好
Okay.
好吧 不见棺材不掉泪
All right. We'll do this the hard way.
告诉我们艾米莉·班内特在哪儿
Just tell us where to find Emily Bennett.
我只是个来拿钱的
I'm just the money guy, okay?
我不知道那姑娘在哪儿
I don't know where the girl is.
你放屁
You're a lying sack of crap.
如果那个姑娘死了 等着你和你老板的是谋杀罪
The girl dies, you and your boss are on the hook for murder.
她父母来找我们
Parents came to us.
他们无力继续支付了 所以孩子被绑♥架♥
They couldn't pay. The kid got snatched.
- 那是他们的错 - 他们处于绝望之中
- That's on them. - They were desperate.
而你从中牟利
You took advantage of that.
是吗 好吧 这份工作就是这样的
Yeah? Well, kind of goes with the job description.
这份工作也包括让一个无辜女孩去死吗
Which includes letting an innocent girl die?
贝兹 让我跟他单独相处一会儿
Baez, give me a second alone with him.
怎么
So now what?
要演坏警♥察♥了哈
Is it bad cop time?
不是的
No.
那是之前的我
That's the old me.
是啊 我曾经是一个我行我素的人
Yeah, I used to be a loose cannon.
但...最近几年
But... had to tone it down
不得不温和一点儿 你懂的
the last few years, you know.
社交软件 智能手♥机♥
Social media. Smartphones.
每个人都在不停的拍视频
Everyone's taking videos of everything.
再也不能像从前那样
It's not like you could actually go around
随便把人家脑袋塞进马桶里了
[此情景于S01E01;雷根当时也是为了救一名被绑♥架♥的女孩]
sticking people's head in the toilet anymore, you know?
但是吧 总会有那么一两个案子
But every now and again, there is that one case
不得不用用老办法
where you kind of got to do what you got to do.
现在就是那样的案子
This actually happens to be one of those cases.
所以 你要么老实交代
So, you're gonna tell me what I want to know
要么 我就要揍你了
or I'm gonna hurt you.
噢 我要请律师 现在就要
Okay, I want a lawyer now.
回答错误
Wrong answer.
过来
Come here.
那个生病的女孩还没找到
There's a sick little girl out there,
所以我给你十秒钟时间告诉我她在哪儿
so I'm gonna give you ten seconds to tell me where she is
否则我就拧断你的胳膊
or I'm gonna break your arm.
10...
Ten...
...9...
...nine...
...8...
...eight...
好 好
All right! All right!
好 答案是
All right! What's that?
我说
Okay, man!
好的
Okay!
谢谢合作
Thanks for your cooperation.
从指控来看
According to the charges,
你们的追捕行动造成了一起危险事故
your pursuit created a hazardous situation.
恕我直言 是那个劫车者造成的这起事故
All due respect, the carjacker created it.
我们努力去补救它
We tried to remedy it.
你们的补救导致一个男孩进了医院
Mm. And your remedy put a young boy in the hospital.
是的 法官大人
Yes, sir.
巡警守则里明显不鼓励高速追捕
Patrol guide clearly discourages high-speed chases.
但没有禁止这么做 法官大人
But it doesn't forbid them, Your Honor.
雷根警官 我得提醒你
Officer Reagan, now I warned you.
最好请一个称职的律师替你们辩护
Competent counsel is essential to your defense.
请听我说完 法官大人
If you'll hear me out, Judge.
当我的搭档加入追捕时
When my partner called in the pursuit,
我们的督察是在线的
our supervisor at Communications
他本可以要求我们终止追捕
could've ordered us to terminate it.
但他从未给出终止指令
But no such order was ever issued,
说明督察批准了我们的行动
indicating command approval of our actions.
继续
Go on.
现场调查报告也表明了我们的行动
The CSI report states that our actions
没有直接导致撞车发生
were not directly responsible for the collision.
对 但如果你们没有追击嫌犯
Yeah, but if you weren't chasing the suspect...
车祸就不会发生了吗
There would've been no crash?
嫌犯高速逃离现场
The suspect left the scene of the crime
路线飘移不定
at a high rate of speed, driving erratically.
他这样本来就很容易自己翻车
He could've easily caused a crash on his own
或者可能在被其他警官追击时撞车
or when being pursued by other officers.
有理
Fair point.
巡警守则并非完全禁止
The patrol guide doesn't strictly forbid
高速追击
high-speed chases
因为尽管高速追击可能是危险的
because while they may be dangerous,
但为了拯救生命 有时是必须的
they are sometimes necessary to save lives.
这是一个两难的选择
It's a difficult judgment to make.
是的 法官大人 并且我们必须立即做出选择
Yes, sir, and they have to be made in a split second.
这是我们的工作
That's what we get paid to do.
杨科警官和我明白
Officer Janko and I knew
如果我们追击可能造成的后果
that there could be consequences if we initiated a pursuit.
但一个孩子可能危在旦夕 我们认为必须有所行动
But with a child's life possibly at risk, we felt we had to act.
在警校时 我们学到
At the Academy, we learned
有时候会好心办坏事
that good decisions sometimes have bad results.
从警就免不了这点
It comes with the uniform.
我们坚持所做出的决定
We stand by the decision that we made.
上 快上
Go! Go!
俩人从这条路走了 你们俩跟着我
Two went this way, two of you.
有人开枪 有人开枪
Shots fired! Shots fired!
雷根 你有中枪吗
Reagan, you hit?
没有
No!
我没法...
I can't get...
嫌疑人已倒下 没事了
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表