向警♥察♥妥协 我们就玩完了
to the police on this, I... it's game over for us.
公众不会知道
The public isn't here.
你的老板或者董事会也不会知道
Or your boss, or your board.
只有你知我知
It's just us.
给我一个号♥码
Forward me a number.
那承认了你说的关于我们雇佣「黑帽黑客」一事是
That assumes what you say about us using black hats is true.
不 我只需要你认识的一个人
No, it doesn't, just that you know one.
把他借我一用
Lend him to me.
为所应为
Do the right thing, and hopefully,
但愿你再也不用见到我
you'll never hear from me again.
这是个老式手♥机♥
It's a steam-driven model.
我已经用习惯了
I'm used to it.
谢谢 波斯特先生
Thank you, Mr. Post.
祝你好运 局长
Good luck, Commissioner.
所以结局好什么都好
So, all's well that ends well.
对吧 警探
Right, Detective?
- 你问倒我了 - 我觉得
- You got me there. - I think these guys
我们不用接受审判 他们暗地里都松了口气
are secretly relieved we're not going to trial.
他们清楚根本没法起诉我
They knew they had absolutely no case against me.
我可不那么肯定
I wouldn't be so sure about that.
哦 那你就提起诉讼啊 「炸天女郎」
Oh, well, then, bring it, Lady Dynamite.
《炸天女郎》 网飞2016年喜剧
放马过来吧
Hit me with your best shot.
行了 淡定 约翰尼
All right, settle down, Johnny.
那么 雷根女士 咱们签了这个协议
So, Ms. Reagan, what do you say we sign this deal
我儿子就不用在赖克斯监狱再待上四个月 你觉得咋样
so my son doesn't have to spend another four months in Rikers?
我们还要等我的调查员
We're just waiting for my investigator
把该有的文件带过来
to bring the right papers.
他来了
Oh, here he comes now.
怎么样 孩子
What's up, kid?
这家伙来这儿做什么
What's this guy doing here?
怎么 你认识他
What, you know him?
是的 他之前跟我关在一间牢房♥
Yeah, he was in the holding cell with me.
他说他替你工作
He said he worked with you.
严格说 他们俩是在合作
Well, technically, they are working together now.
你没和他乱讲什么吧
You didn't talk to him, did you?
没讲 你以为我是傻子吗
No. What kind of idiot you think I am?
想说什么就说吧 我们不急
Feel free to answer. We're all waiting.
约翰尼 你跟他都说什么了
Johnny, what did you tell him?
什么也没说
Nothing.
老实说 他可没少讲
Actually, he told me a lot.
你儿子很以你为荣
Boy's very proud of you.
实际上 他根本管不住嘴
In fact, he couldn't stop running his mouth.
站起来 蠢货
Get up, stupid.
我要找律师
I'm calling our lawyer.
太晚了
Too late for that.
- 什... - 我们已经录下了
- Wha...? - We got your son
你儿子吹嘘你在那家人身上制♥造♥假谋杀
on tape, bragging about the phony hit you set up
还有不少其他事儿
on that family, among other things.
爸 不是那样的
Dad, it's not true.
闭嘴 儿子 你已经说得太多了
Just shut up, son. You've said enough already.
我看你儿子在「交谈」这点上
I guess the apple rolled a little far from the tree
没那么像你了 是吧
when it comes to talking, huh?
现在他们两个人都要进监狱了
Well, they'll both have plenty of time to talk now,
有的是时间聊聊了
since they're both going to prison.
巴里
Barry, uh...
我真的很抱歉
Hey, I'm really sorry,
今晚我不太方便
uh, tonight's not gonna work for me.
我们要加班 我忙不过来
They got us on doubles, I-it's all hands on deck.
这是我的工作
Look, it's my job,
我也和你说过有时候就会这样
and I told you it would be this way, sometimes.
回头再聊
Talk to you soon.
嘿 你怎么还在这儿
Hey, what are you still doing here?
我在这儿上班啊
I work here.
我意思是 我以为你和巴里有约
Yeah, I meant, uh, I thought you had a thing with Barry.
他取消了
He canceled.
什么 约会前一个小时取消吗
What, an hour before?
突然有事了
Something came up.
哦 很抱歉
Ah, well, sorry to hear.
你有什么安排吗
You got plans?
有啊 不当备胎
Uh, yeah, to not be second fiddle.
嘿
Hey.
你不是备胎
You're not.
说真的 我觉得
Seriously, I think it's...
这样对你 对我 对巴里都不好
...it's not good for me or you and Barry.
好吧 我说谎了
All right, I lied.
不是巴里取消的 是我
Barry didn't cancel, I did.
为什么
Why?
因为这周有点闹情绪
'Cause this week's been kind of emotional.
他不会懂的 你懂
He wouldn't get it, you would.
我们一起经历过的
We went through it together.
天啊
Geez.
要是真的一起出去 我们要一直谈这事儿吗
If we do go, we got to talk about it the whole time?
不会
No.
那好
Okay.
你想吃什么
What do you feel like?
随你就行
Whatever you feel like.
只要不是泰国菜或者越南菜
As long as it's Thai or Vietnamese.
开饭了
Dinner.
把手♥机♥收起来
Put that away, please.
好的 我马上就好了
Yeah, I'm almost done.
你也是 尼基 收起来
You, too, Nicky, put that away.
就一会儿
Just a sec.
可以等会儿
It can wait.
不行 还真不能等
No, it actually can't wait.
在指挥肯尼迪机场的航♥班♥吗
Routing planes at JFK?
我记得已经我们
- I - thought we had
严格规定不能在家庭聚餐的时候
this ironclad agreement that you could not
玩手♥机♥
bring those things to family dinner.
我马上就好了
I'm almost done.
尼基 马上
Nicky, now.
你也是 好了
You, too. Over and out.
她终于回我了
She's finally responding to me.
收起来
Put it away.
谁回你了 她是谁
And who's responding to you? Who's "She"?
詹娜·嘉里娣
Jenna Garrity.
她怎么最后回你了
Why is she finally responding to you?
她不是给你发了个限制令吗
Is she sending a restraining order?
肖恩
Sean...
闭嘴吧
Zip it.
我刚刚看到外公在看手♥机♥
I just saw Grandpa checking his phone.
这不太一样 他是纽约警♥察♥局长
slight difference: he is the police commissioner
要为广大市民的安全
of New York City, responsible for the safety
负责任
of ten million people.
而且尽管如此 他还是很少在吃饭的时候用手♥机♥
And even still, he barely uses his phone at the table.
谢谢
Thank you.
- 不用谢 - 我觉得
- You're welcome. - I think we should
我们都应该回到写信和明信片的那个年代
all go back to writing letters and postcards.
就算你们叫我「勒德分子」
I mean, call me a Luddite,
"勒德分子" 引申为持有反机械化以及反自动化观点的人
我还是觉得 在过去那个年代
but I used to think we were
我们更文明
much more civilized, back then.
我同意 但我不知道什么是勒德分子
I agree, but I don't know what a Luddite is.
我觉得
I think it's a little late
木已成舟 为时晚矣
to put that genie back in the bottle.
是啊 也不全是坏处
Yeah, well, they're not all bad, you know.
每一个伟大的发明都会被劫持
Well, any great invention can get hijacked,
或者用在不恰当的地方
or have its positives twisted.
有点偏激了吧
- A little extreme,
- 是吧 爸爸 - 没有
- Dad, no? - No.
手♥机♥就是手♥机♥ 也只是个手♥机♥
A phone is a phone is a phone.
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表