您要支付她的原工资
You're gonna pay her back wages
从现在开始就付那些欠下的
and you're gonna pay her what she's owed from now on,
您要信守承诺 把她的家人接过来
and you're gonna keep your promise to bring her family over.
当您竞选时
'Cause when you're elected,
您向某人作出的承诺
and when you make promises to someone,
就是对我们所有人的承诺
you're making that promise from all of us.
我希望你们两个明白你们在干什么
I hope you two realize what you're doing here.
我们只是在讲♥事♥实♥
We're just stating the facts.
你们在威胁一个美国国会议员
You're threatening a U.S. congressman.
放心 你们不会有好结果的
Rest assured, it won't end well for you.
你以为我没有通过CODIS查过她的DNA[注:美国联邦调查局DNA联合检索系统]
You think I haven't already run her DNA through CODIS?
没有找到 警探
No hits, Detectives.
好吧 但你在各州的DNA数据库里查过吗
Okay, but did you run it through each state's DNA database separately?
如果有人发现她的尸体 那么一定在全国数据库中
If someone found her body, it'd be in the national database.
不一定
No. Not necessarily.
反正我已经检查过了 什么也没有
I've already checked, anyway. There's nothing.
你查了所有50个州
You checked all 50 states?
还是你只查过纽约州
Or you just checked New York?
她在纽约失踪
Well, she went missing in New York.
你查过新泽西州吗
Did you check New Jersey?
该死的
Damn.
无名女尸 2010年发现
Jane Doe. Body found in 2010.
判定是被人掐死
Ruled a homicide by strangulation
死于2003年至2005年之间
somewhere between 2003 and 2005.
新泽西州 皮斯卡塔韦
Piscataway, New Jersey.
就在新不伦瑞克北面
That's just north of New Brunswick,
离卢克的棒球训练场不远
not far from Luke's baseball camp.
混♥蛋♥一定把尸体带走
Son of a bitch must have taken her body with him
抛在州外
and dumped it out of state.
他知道我们逮捕了塞莱娜 他会逃跑的
He knows we arrested Selena. He'll be on the run.
让我们抢在他前面
Let's get ahead of him.
卢克·哈里斯 警♥察♥ 开门
Luke Harris! Police! Open up!
警♥察♥
Police!
卢克·哈里斯
Luke Harris!
开门
Door.
卢克·哈里斯 警♥察♥
Luke Harris, police!
站住 嘿
Hold it! Hey!
站住
Hold it!
- 放开我 - 闭嘴
- Get off me. - Shut up!
我什么也没做
I didn't do anything.
跟你妹妹说去
Tell that to your sister.
站起来
Get on your feet.
起来
Get up!
你因为谋杀利亚·哈里斯而被捕
You're under arrest for the murder of Leah Harris.
我不是成心这样做的
I didn't mean to do it.
是啊 我相信你不是
Yeah, I'm sure you didn't.
让他带走
Get him the hell out of here.
安德莉亚 你在这里做什么
Andrea. What are you doing here?
我来道别的
I came to say good-bye.
没事吧
Is everything okay?
我知道你们两个和议员谈过了
I know you two spoke with the congressman,
即使我说不用了
even after I said not to.
我们只是想帮个忙
We were trying to help.
发生什么事了
What happened?
他把所有欠的钱都付了
He's paying me everything he owes me.
他给了我
And he has given me
一个礼拜的假期去见家人
a week off from the campaign to go visit my family.
那太好了
That's wonderful.
我在去机场的路上
I'm on my way to the airport.
我想来谢谢你们
I-I wanted to say thank you.
很高兴我们可以帮上忙
Well, glad we could help.
你们对他说了什么
What did you say to him?
你知道自♥由♥女神像上的那首诗吗
You know that poem on the Statue of Liberty?
"新巨人"
"The New Colossus."
我不知道它还有名字
I didn't know it had a name.
在纽约
Well, here in New York,
我们认为它不只是一首诗
we kind of think of it not so much as a poem,
但更多的是一个承诺
but more of a promise.
我们稍微谈了一下遵守诺言
We had a little talk about keeping that promise,
不管你是国会议员还是警♥察♥
whether you're a congressman or just a cop.
他似乎明白了
He seemed to be on board.
哦
Oh.
如果你下次遇到
And if you ever again feel like you can't
无法打动议员 你知道找谁
reach your congressman, you know who to call.
警♥察♥
The cops?
这两个警♥察♥
These two.
谢谢你们
Thank you.
这不是要我说 这是要你说的
This is not for me to say; this is for you to say.
我说过同你一起去游♥行♥ 没说过我会发言
I said I'd march with you, I didn't say I'd speak.
市长的意思
The mayor's remarks are
显然是为了西印第安社区
obviously intended for the West Indian community,
不是为了您的手下
not your rank and file.
游♥行♥时有几百名警♥察♥
There's hundreds of our rank and file at this parade.
通俗来说 他们是这个社区游♥行♥的
Who are traditionally a vital part
重要组成部分
of this community at this parade.
怎么会 他们是警♥察♥
How? They're cops.
市长女士 你参加过
Madam Mayor, have you ever been
西印第安日游♥行♥吗
to the West Indian Day parade?
- 没有 - 这是一个非常热闹的活动
- No. - It's quite a lively event.
头天晚上就开始了
It starts early the night before,
喝酒 吃饭 跳舞 喝酒 喝酒...
drinking, eating, dancing, drinking, drinking...
我们懂了
We get it.
而到游♥行♥真正开始的时候
And by the time the parade actually begins,
有需要
well, there's kind of a need
让一切平静下来的力量
for a cool, calm display of force.
这就是你所提供的 这是你的工作
Which you provide, as is your job.
但是考虑到
But given that
今年的活动会嘉奖一位用炸♥弹♥袭击警♥察♥的人
this year's event honors a man who targeted cops with bombs...
他已经为此服过刑了
For which he served out his sentence.
但考虑一下我们警♥察♥的感受
But a tip of the hat to our boys in blue
将是适当和明智的
would be appropriate and wise.
这个语言
This language is
也许有点过头了
maybe a little overheated?
- 一点吗 也许吗 - 他写的
- A little? Maybe? - He wrote it.
我不会撇下我的警♥察♥不管的
I will not leave my cops out in the cold.
我们要耽误游♥行♥开场了 可以走了吗
We're holding up the start. Shall we?
无论你知道与否 喜欢与否
Whether you know it or not, or like it or not,
我也会保护你的
I'm looking out for you, too.
你做的太过分了[法语]
Faut pas pousser meme dans Les orties.
"不要惹火你的奶奶"[注:这里是上一句法语的直译]
"Don't push Granny in the nettles."
注意态度
Watch the attitude.
是的 长官
Yes, boss.
可以走了吗
Shall we?
全是蔬菜
All I see is vegetables.
- 好了 给个机会 爷爷 - 需要帮忙吗
- Come on, give it a chance, Pop. - Do you need help?
不 不需要
No, I don't.
- 我想他快了 - 等的圣诞节都要来了
- I guess it's coming. - So is Christmas.
晚饭准备好了
Dinner is served.
琳达著名的法式烤鸡
Linda's famous Chicken Francaise
丹尼做的
Ala Danny.
哇
Wow.
至少它们没有太酥脆
At least they're not extra crispy.
看起来不错 爸爸
Looks great, Dad.
谢谢
Thank you.
烤箱里还有 所以不要客气
There's a whole oven full, so don't be shy.
绷带是怎么回事 您要我签名吗
What's with the bandage? You want me to sign it?
没看起来那么糟糕
Looks worse than it is.
他可能要他们打扮了一下
He probably told 'em to dress it up.
没有那回事
I did not.
那么只是擦了一层皮
I did not. So it's just a little boo-boo?
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表