The answer's no, Eddie.
结果不对 埃迪
Fantasy football is a blast.
梦幻橄榄球太火了
I'm second in my league.
我在社团里排名第二
I just need a little help with the playoffs.
我只需要一点季后赛的帮助
I don't gamble.
我不赌钱
It's not gambling, exactly.
这完全不是赌博
Look, I already have a fantasy football team.
我已经有一个梦幻橄榄球队了
Okay? It's called the Jets.
它叫喷气机队
Every year, I fantasize they're not gonna suck.
每年我会幻想他们不会太菜
What's that?
那是什么
Kenneth Tripp. Child predator.
肯尼思·特里普 小孩捕食者
413 Third Avenue, Apartment 1B.
第三大街413号♥ 1B公♥寓♥
"Protect your kids."
「保护你的孩子」
Excuse me, sir.
打扰一下 先生
Do you live here?
你住在这里吗
Michael Ruiz. I'm in 3G.
迈克尔·鲁伊斯 我住在3G
Ah, that's a tough situation.
情况严峻啊
Yeah. I got three little girls.
是啊 我有三个小女孩
My wife and I moved to this neighborhood
我和妻子搬到这里
because it was supposed to be safe for kids.
因为它对孩子来说应该是安全的
You sure about this guy Tripp?
你确定了解特里普这家伙
Yeah, found his name online.
是的 在网上找到他的名字
He's a Level 2 sex offender.
他是二级性罪犯者
He spent 15 months in jail
他在监狱呆了15个月
for molesting a nine-year-old kid.
因为猥亵一名九岁的小孩
You guys got to do something.
你们得做点什么
Uh, we-we'll check him out,
呃 我们会查的
but if he did his time and he registered,
但如果他服过刑 又做了登记
there's really not much we can do.
我们真的没有太多可以做的
You know, this guy may have rights, but so do we.
你知道 这家伙可能有权利 但我们也有
Our kids live here,
我们的孩子住在这里
they play here, and we're scared.
他们在这里玩 我们很害怕
Who do we see about that?
我们要怎么看这件事
How much you think a school like this costs a year?
你觉得像这样的一所学校每年要花多少钱
Got to be, what, 50 grand a year.
差不多要一年5万块
Damn. Must be nice.
真亲民
That's only starting in kindergarten.
那只是幼儿园分部
Wow.
哇
What do we got?
什么情况
Dylan Gardner, 17.
迪伦·加德纳 17岁
Looks like he O.D.'d. This was found in his hand.
看起来吸毒过量 这是在他的手中发现的
Doesn't look like milk and cookies to me.
看起来不像牛奶饼干
Kid had it made; why is he messing with drugs?
孩子有这般成功 为什么还要吸毒
Why does any kid mess with drugs?
为什么随便一个孩子都会沾染毒品
I guess opioids are everywhere these days.
我猜现在类鸦♥片♥药物到处都是
Let's see who he spoke to last.
看看他最后一次跟打过电♥话♥
Maybe we'll come up with something.
也许会发现什么
I'll get an emergency dump on his phone.
我会打他给电♥话♥上的紧急联♥系♥人
We're gonna want to speak to his parents.
我们要和他的父母谈谈
They're probably on their way.
他们可能正在路上
Poaching one of our cases again, Detectives?
警探们 又来偷我们的案子了吗
Special Agent Bell?
贝尔特工
Fifth O.D. at a prep
在过去六周里
school in the past six weeks.
这已经是这所预科学校第五次吸毒过量致死案件了
I'm running the investigation for the Drug Enforcement Task Force.
我在为毒品管制工作小组进行调查
You thinking all these O.D.s are connected?
你认为所有的这些吸毒过量案件都有关联吗
That's what we're trying to find out.
这是我们正想找出的
You want some help with that?
你想要一些帮助吗
Last time we worked together,
上次我们一起工作
you two weren't exactly team players.
你们两个并不完全是具有团队精神的人
That's true.
那是真的
But then again, we did seize
但是 我们确实抓住了
the largest pile of drug cash in the history of New York.
纽约有史以来最大的一批毒资
So there's that little tidbit.
所以是有一点小名气
Promise to behave yourselves?
保证你们守规矩
Yes. No.
是 不
Close enough. You're hired.
足够了 你们被录取了
We need to nail whoever's spreading this poison.
我们需要找出谁在卖♥♥这种毒品
A van full of U.N. delegates from West Africa
一辆满载西非联♥合♥国♥代表团的面包车
got pulled over at the Midtown Tunnel
在中城隧♥道♥被拦下
and detained for over an hour.
并被扣留了一个多小时
For?
原因
We don't know, exactly.
我们完全不知道
Because of the delay, they missed a vote.
由于延误 他们错过了投票
We're expecting an angry phone call from the secretary general's office.
我们可能要接到来自秘♥书♥长♥办公室愤怒的电♥话♥
And by "we," I mean me.
「我们」指的是我
And how come we don't know why they were detained?
我们怎么会不知道他们为什么被拘留
'Cause it wasn't our guys that pulled them over.
因为不是我们的人伙把他们拦下来的
Was state troopers.
是州警
What?
什么
Apparently the governor assigned extra manpower
显然州长分配了额外的人力
to all bridge and tunnel crossings.
到所有的桥和隧♥道♥
And yes, without informing our office.
是的 没有通知我们
Did I miss a credible threat?
我错过了一个可信的威胁了吗
No.
没有
These yo-yos were the only threat.
这些家伙是唯一的威胁
Pulling random checks. Tunnel was jammed for hours.
随机拦车检查 隧♥道♥被堵了几个小时
Why weren't we notified?
为什么不通知我们
Our state police liaison
我们的州警♥察♥联络官说
said it came straight from the governor's office
命令直接来自州长办公室
with strict orders not to inform the NYPD.
并且严格要求不通知纽约警♥察♥局
That's a how, not a why.
这是结果 不是原因
My money's on our mayor.
我觉得是市长搞的鬼
The mayor's part of it?
市长有参与这事
Oh, no, I bet the mayor's out of it, too, on purpose.
哦 不 我打赌市长也被有意的排除在外
Purpose being?
有意什么
Just conjecture here,
只是在这里猜想
but Mayor Poole had a lot of friends in Albany
但普尔市长[前市长]在奥尔巴尼有很多朋友
that helped keep the governor's bullying in check.
这有助于控制州长的欺凌行为
Mayor Dutton has no such pull.
达顿市长[现市长]没有这样的影响力
And according to my sources, when the guv denied her request
据我的消息来源 当州长否决了
for backup when we had the riots on Rikers,
雷克岛暴♥乱♥时她的增援要求
she kind of went off on him.
她有点失落
She do her homework on the governor?
她做过州长的功课吗
No way of knowing.
没有办法知道
Guy's got thinner skin than a grape; who doesn't know that?
这家伙这么要面子 谁不知道啊
From what I've seen, she doesn't always read a room real good.
据我所知 她并不总是能察言观色
What about Carter?
卡特呢
You mean Carlton?
您是说卡尔顿
What about Carlton?
卡尔顿呢
What about Carlton?
卡尔顿怎么啦
That wasn't a question.
这不是疑问句
Oh. Right.
哦 对了
We got your number from Dylan Gardner's phone.
我们从迪伦·加德纳的手♥机♥上找到你的号♥码
Um, how do you and he know each other?
呃 你们彼此熟悉吗
Uh, Dylan is a student of mine.
呃 迪伦是我的一个学生
You teach at Garson Academy?
你在加森学院教书
Literature and composition.
文学和作文
And you're taking the day off today?
你今天休息吗
I, uh...
我 呃...
just trying to shake a cold.
只是有点感冒
So, you and Dylan, what'd you guys talk about?
那么 你和迪伦 你们谈了些什么
I really can't recall.
我真的不记得了
That's interesting. It was just a few hours ago.
这太有意思了 只过了几个小时
No recollection, huh?
一点想不起了 是吧
Is there, uh, is there a problem here?
有 有什么问题吗
Yeah, actually there is a little bit of a problem.
是的 其实有一点问题
Dylan overdosed. He's dead.
迪伦吸毒过量 他死了
But that-that can't be true.
但是 那不可能是真的
No, it's true.
不 这是真的
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表