did not deserve to be shot dead
不应该被枪杀
because he responded to a call for help.
因为他是去帮助别人的
Yeah, and the Erin that I knew in college
是啊 我在大学里认识的艾琳
still believed that everybody deserved a defense.
仍然认为每个人都应该得到辩护
'Cause in case you haven't looked lately,
如果你最近没有注意到
justice still wears a blindfold, Erin.
正义仍然是蒙着眼睛的 艾琳
Yeah, you keep telling yourself that, Jack,
是的 你自己骗自己吧 杰克
as you defend a thug who just left two kids fatherless.
当你为一个造成两个孩子失去父亲的暴徒辩护时
Pat Russo wants a meeting with you.
帕特·鲁索想见您
Why's the PBA getting involved?
公共房♥产管理局为什么会掺和进来?
'Cause your cops are pissed off, boss.
因为警♥察♥生气了 老板
My inbox is exploding with requests
我的邮箱都爆了
for a response to the mayor's remarks.
要求我们回应市长的言论
How do you want to handle this?
您想怎么处理?
I was wondering when you were gonna chime in.
我还在想你什么时候才会加入进来
Something occurred to me today.
今天发生了一些事情
You are the only member of this department
您是警局唯一
to have presided over a line of duty death
处理过殉职的成员
as both the commissioner...
作为局长...
and as a fallen officer's father.
也作为牺牲警官的父亲
Meaning?
意思是?
That maybe you should hold off meeting with the mayor, until...
也许您应该暂缓与市长见面 直到......
Until I'm calm.
直到我冷静下来
That'll be never.
那永远也不会的
She's here, isn't she?
她来了 是吗?
I can make an excuse.
我可以找个借口
Let's have her.
让我们见见她吧
Try to remember this is her first time
试着记住这是她第一次
dealing with a cop shooting, Frank.
处理警♥察♥中枪事件 弗兰克
Maybe you should let her talk instead of you, boss.
也许您应该听她说 老板
Madame Mayor.
市长夫人
Thank you, Baker.
谢谢 贝克
Please.
请
I know what you're going to say.
我知道你要说什么
No, you don't. I didn't choose my words right.
不 你不知道 我有点言辞不当
Part of our job is to choose our words right.
我们部分的工作就是谨言慎行
I wasn't going to place blame without a full investigation.
我不会没好好调查就无端指责的
No one asked you to open an investigation.
没有人要求你开展调查
Other people have that job.
其他人会做这事 提出问题
Raising questions is essential at getting at the truth.
提出问题对于了解真♥相♥是至关重要的
You can say I'm biased against cops.
你可以说我对警♥察♥有偏见
I can say you're biased for them.
我也可以说你偏向他们
Oh, I am well aware of an unearned bias against cops.
哦 我清楚知道不应该对警♥察♥有偏见
I am also aware of my bias towards cops,
我也知道我偏向警♥察♥
which is very well earned.
这是理所当然的
Look...
看...
every case, every shooting needs to be taken
每一个案子 每一次开枪都需要
on its own merits.
视情况而定
You didn't do that.
你没有那样做
I didn't say Officer Dunleevy was at fault!
我没有说邓利维警官有错
You suggested the perp fired because he felt threatened.
你暗示疑犯因为感到受到威胁而开的枪
I was trying to make sure
我想确定
there was no question of wrongdoing.
没有任何不法的行为
And in the process, made cops into the bad guys.
而这个过程 让警♥察♥变成了坏人
I was simply raising questions.
我只是提个问题
Do you know where I was
你知道我在哪里吗?
when my police officers were getting shot?
当我的手下警♥察♥被枪杀时?
What does that have to do with anything?
这有什么关系?
In a meeting about use of force being at a record low.
在一个谈到使用武力处于历史最低点的会议上
What am I supposed to do with that, Frank?
我应该怎么做 弗兰克?
Well, I would like you to put on an NYPD uniform
好吧 我希望你穿上纽约警♥察♥局的制♥服♥
and 20 pounds of equipment and a gun belt
带上20磅的装备和枪带
and run up six flights of stairs to save a woman
跑六个楼梯去救一个女人
who is being beaten by her boyfriend, and then,
她被男友殴打 然后
I would like you
我想要你
to be raked over the coals for your effort.
为了你的努力被臭骂一顿
And then, when you have that frame of reference,
当你有了这个参照
maybe we can talk.
也许我们可以谈谈
You think I should apologize.
你认为我应该道歉
I think there are 35,000 cops out there
我认为有三万五千名警♥察♥
who have taken an oath to service and self-sacrifice,
他们誓言要付出服务和牺牲自我
and you called that service into question.
而你怀疑这点
What do you think?
你怎么看?
I think I'm sick of this.
我想我对此感到厌恶
Hey, Raines. Hey.
嘿 雷恩斯 嘿
What do you want?
你想干什么?
Look, I know I may have overstepped.
这样 我知道我可能越界了
You think?
你认为?
Okay, I did.
好吧 我确实越界了
But something doesn't add up here.
但是有些事情不合情理
Hey, it's your case now.
嘿 现在是你的案子了
Not about the case. About you.
跟案子无关 跟你有关
Look, in the last year, there's only one detective
去年只有一个侦探
in the entire city
全市范围
with more felony collars than me.
比我抓的罪犯多
And that's you.
那就是你
Yet you had a positive I.D.
然而有人指认出凶手
on the shooter, and you didn't arrest him. Why?
你却没有逮捕他 为什么?
I did arrest the shooter. Corey DaSilva.
我确实逮捕了凶手 科里·达席尔瓦
Then why the hell is the case still open?
那么为什么这个案子还没破?
We got a description from Amir's friend.
我们从阿米尔的朋友那里得到描述
Brought him to the precinct to get his statement,
把他带到分局录口供
but one of the uniforms
但一个员警
had already picked up DaSilva. As soon as the witness
已经抓到达席尔瓦 证人
saw DaSilva at the precinct, he I.D.'d him as the shooter.
一看到达席尔瓦在警局 立刻指认他是凶手
Then why the hell'd you let him go?
那你为什么让他走了?
Because your sister made me release him.
因为你老姐让我放了他
Why the hell would you release a killer?
为什么你要放了一个凶手?
Good afternoon to you, too.
下午好
Can you be more specific?
你可以说得更详细点吗?
Corey DaSilva.
科里·达席尔瓦
That was, uh, that was the Brown case.
那是 那是布朗案
The Amir Brown case.
阿米尔·布朗案
I remember that case.
我记得那个案子
Amir's friend I.D.'d the shooter. Yeah, but DaSilva
阿米尔的朋友指认了凶手 是的 但是达席尔瓦
was already in the back seat of the squad car
被指认时
when he was identified as the shooter. So what?
坐在警车的后座 所以呢?
So identifying him
所以指认他
while he's in the back seat of a police car,
当他在警车的后座上
already handcuffed,
戴着手铐
is suggestive. There's no way I'd get a conviction.
具有诱导性 我无法定罪
He identified him as the shooter!
他认出他是凶手
Who the hell cares
谁在乎
where it happened? You still got to arrest the guy
是发生在哪里的?你还是要逮捕那个人
and put him before the judge!
并把他送上法庭!
Let him decide the technicalities.
让他决定技术性细节
To what end, Danny?
为了什么目的 丹尼?
You and I both know the detective
你我都明白 这个侦探
should've thrown DaSilva in a lineup.
应该让达席尔瓦参加列队辨认嫌疑犯
Why don't you just shut up.
你为什么不闭嘴
No, you shut up! Hey! Hey!
不 你才闭嘴 嘿 嘿
Don't tell me to shut up.
别要我闭嘴
I just told you to shut up.
我刚才让你闭嘴
All right, stop it, guys!
好了 停下来 伙计们!
Stop it!
停下来!
You couldn't find any evidence to corroborate?
你找不到任何证据证明
We got a warrant for his apartment
我们拿得到他公♥寓♥的搜查许可证
hoping to find the gun, but it was clean.
希望能找到枪 但找不到
Oh, it was clean. So you just walk away!
哦 找不到 所以你就不管了
Nobody walked away! It's an open case,
没有人不管 这个案子还没破
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表