I never said to do this.
我从来没有说过这样做
You told me it was my job to find a way
你告诉我 我的工作是找到一个方法
to get through to these kids.
打动这些孩子
But not by holding them hostage at gunpoint.
但不是用枪挟持他们
No, by speaking in the language that they understand best...
是啊 用他们听得懂的语言说
violence.
暴♥力♥
Hello? He hung up.
你好?他挂了电♥话♥
ESU has a sniper team in position with a clean shot.
应急小队狙击手可以干净利落干掉他
You're just gonna take him out?
你们要把他干掉?
I'm sure as hell not going to wait for him
我肯定不会等他
to start killing those kids in there.
开始杀害那里的孩子
Wait a minute, wait a minute. Just give me a chance
等等 等一下 给我一个机会
to go in and talk to him. No, no, no, no. No way.
去和他谈谈 不 不行 没门
Come on, I know this man. He's a good man.
好了 我认识这个人 他是一个好人
He's just turned around sideways.
他只是一时糊涂
I'm telling you I can get him to stand down
我告诉你 我可以让他想明白
if you just give me a second with him, please.
你只需要给我一秒钟 拜托了
You've got five minutes.
给你五分钟
Ward makes a move while you're inside,
你在里面的时候 沃德如果轻举妄动
I give the order. - Fine.
我就会下命令 好吧
Give me a vest.
给我一件背心
I did everything I could, Mickey.
我尽力了 米奇
I know you did, Erin.
艾琳 我知道
Monica feels our strongest case against MaxMoneyDown
莫妮卡觉得对MaxMoneyDown一案最有利的是
features you as the lead witness.
把你当作主要证人
She never was a very big fan.
她从来不喜欢我
Well, it's not personal, Mickey.
这不是个人恩怨 米奇
When your life's on the line,
当你命悬一线时
it's very personal.
这就是个人恩怨
Well, you put your own life on the line.
你自己让自己命悬一线
You're right.
你是对的
I mean, this is, this is on me.
我咎由自取
So what happens now?
现在会发生什么?
We take you into custody, keep you safe.
我们会把你收押 保证你的安全
After you testify,
你作证后
Witness Protection.
进入证人保护计划
I need to tell Janice and the kids.
我需要告诉珍妮丝和孩子们
I'll drive you over there.
我开车带你去
You know, if you don't mind,
如果你不介意
I mean, I-- I would rather go myself.
我宁愿自己去
I mean, I-- I'd rather them not see me in custody.
我希望他们不要见到我被羁押
At least not yet.
至少现在没有
I got to be nuts.
我一定是疯了
Darryl Ward,
达瑞尔·沃德
it's Detective Reagan.
这是里根侦探
Go away, Detective.
走开 侦探
Hey, I'm not going anywhere.
嘿 我哪里也不去
I'm the only friend you got right now.
我是你现在唯一的朋友
We need to talk, okay? I'm just gonna step in...
我们需要谈谈 好吗?我要进来...
Don't.
别
Okay.
好的
Everyone okay in there?
大家好吗?
Man, hell no. This dude is crazy.
老兄 天啊 这家伙疯了
Shut up, JoJo.
闭嘴 乔乔
How'd you get that gun past the metal detectors, Mr. Ward?
沃德先生 你的枪怎么通过金属探测器的?
I brought it the day before they-they were activated.
我在它们启用前一天带进来的
You know there's still a way out of this, right?
你知道仍然有解决办法的 对吧?
Nobody's hurt.
没有人受伤
Put that gun down, we all get to go home in one piece.
把枪放下来 我们大家都可以全身而退
But nothing changes.
但改变不了什么
Is this the kind of change you really want?
这是你真想要的改变吗?
Huh? Look at me.
嗯?看着我
There is an ESU sniper outside that window.
窗外有一个应急分队的狙击手
Roger, Captain.
明白 队长
And he has orders to take you out if he has to,
如果必要的话 他有命令把你干掉
and you better believe me, he will.
你最好相信我 他会的
Come on.
来吧
I'm not afraid to die.
我不怕死
What about you, Mr. Reese?
你呢 里斯先生?
Huh?
嗯?
Step up here. Now.
站起来 马上
Come on, don't do nothing stupid.
来吧 不要干任何蠢事
It's a little different on the other side of the gun, huh?
在枪的另一端有点不一样 是吧?
You just gonna let him kill me?
你就这样让他杀了我?
Darryl, you raise that gun,
达里尔 你举起枪
you're as good as dead, you know that.
你就死定了 你知道的
I am willing to die to save this school.
我愿意为了拯救这所学校而死
Are you willing to die to destroy it?
你愿意为了毁掉它而死吗?
Darryl, you die here today, what does it prove?
达里尔 你今天死在这里 能证明什么?
It'll certainly call attention
这当然会引起注意
to what we have to go through on a daily basis.
注意到我们每天必须经历的事情
This ain't the kind of attention you want.
这不是你想要的那种注意
Remember who you are, Mr. Ward.
记住你是谁 沃德先生
You raise that gun,
你举起枪
you only bring more violence down on this school.
只会给这所学校带来更多的暴♥力♥
All I wanted to do...
我只想...
...was make a difference.
有所作为
You just did.
你刚刚做到了
Where's Mickey Rodansky?
米奇·罗丹斯基在哪里?
He was supposed to be here two hours ago.
他两个小时前就应该在这里的
Keep me updated, Anthony. I spoke to his wife.
有消息马上通知我 安东尼 我跟他妻子谈过
She said he was coming straight back here.
她说他直接回来了
Well, unless he was riding a tricycle,
好吧 除非他骑三轮车
I would say now he's officially in the wind.
不然要我说他正式桃之夭夭了
Mickey would not flee.
米奇不会逃的
Why not? The guy was about to testify
为什么不会?那家伙即将作证
against a violent gambling syndicate.
告一个暴♥力♥的赌博集团
Sounds like a pretty good reason to me.
我听起来是一个很好的理由
Monica...
莫妮卡...
You allowed a key witness
你允许一个关键证人
to leave this office unsupervised.
离开地检署无人监督
What the hell were you thinking?
你到底怎么想的?
I know Mickey.
我认识米奇
I felt that I could trust him.
我觉得可以信任他
In other words,
换一种说法
you allowed your personal relationship with the witness
你把与证人的个人关系
to cloud your professional judgment.
置于专业判断之上
I should have sent Anthony with him. I'm sorry.
对不起 我应该派安东尼和他一起去的
I'd accept an apology
我会接受道歉
if I was sure it was an accident.
如果我确定这是一个意外的话
What the hell is that supposed to mean?
这到底是什么意思?
It means I'm not sure you didn't intentionally provide Rodansky
这意味着我不确定你是否有意让罗丹斯基
with the opportunity to flee.
有机会逃跑
I didn't and I wouldn't.
我没有 也不会
Then do your job.
做你的工作吧
Secure a Material Witness Order
申请重要证人保护令
and get Rodansky's ass into protective custody.
把罗丹斯基保护起来
You think Principal Ward will do time?
你认为沃德校长会坐牢吗?
Kidnapping, unlawful imprisonment,
绑♥架♥ 非法监禁
gun possession.
持枪
Even with a clean record like him,
即使像他这样的清白之身
he's looking at state time.
也要做牢
You took a hell of a risk going in there.
你进去冒了很大的险
Hey, Mr. Ward took a hell of a risk
嘿 沃德先生每天都
going there every single day.
冒很大的险去那里
Ms. Chavez, you doing okay?
查韦斯女士 你好吗?
I'm walking and breathing.
能走会吸气
It's a start.
这是一个开始
What can we help you with?
我们能帮什么吗?
You already did.
你们已经帮了
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表