那我就背弃了我搭档对我的信任
that would violate the trust my partner put in me.
那当然
Of course.
我明白
I get it.
抱歉 我不该问的
Sorry for overstepping.
没关系
Not at all.
好吧 午餐愉快
Well, look, enjoy your lunch.
谢谢你来访
Thanks for coming.
哦
Oh.
不用敬礼了
And you don't have to salute.
谢谢
Thanks.
长官 我想我搭档
Commissioner, I don't think that my partner's
不打算参加考试
gonna take the test.
为什么
Why is that?
因为他把他的申请表给我了
Because he gave me his application.
茉莉说莫巴顿藏在二楼
Molly says Malbaton's holed up on the second floor.
特警队已经就位
ESU's ready.
行了 我知道规矩
Yeah, I know the drill.
这次能给我部手♥机♥玩儿了吗
Hey, how about my phone this time?
拿着你的破手♥机♥ 玩你的破游戏去吧
Take your stupid phone. Enjoy your video games.
谢了
Thanks.
别干傻事 懂吗
Don't try anything stupid, okay?
这个街区有百来名警♥察♥呢 明白吗
There's a hundred cops on this block, you got it?
知道了
I got it.
大家格外小心 这货是个大坏蛋
Let's be extra careful-- this guy's a bad guy.
下一条走廊上去
Next hallway up.
不好
No.
走
Go.
该死的
Damn it.
不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no, no,
别这样
no, no, no.
别进门!是陷阱!快撤退!
一
One...
二
two...
拜托 拜托
Come on, come on, come on, come on.
没事了
It's okay.
你怎么回事
What's the matter with you?
放开我
Get your hands off me.
你怎么知道的
How'd you know?
- 你在说什么 - 那栋公♥寓♥爆♥炸♥前一秒
- What are you talking about? - You texted me
你发短♥信♥提醒我
one second before that apartment blew.
你到底是怎么知道的
How the hell did you know?
你搭错哪根筋了 我救了你的小命
What's the matter with you? I saved your life.
要不是我 你已经死透了
You'd be dead if it wasn't for me.
你怎么会知道那是个陷阱
How the hell'd you know it was a setup?
我不知道 我坐在那儿玩糖果消消乐
I don't know, I'm sitting there playing Candy Crush,
然后 我突然有一种强烈的预感
and then my... my sixth sense just started tingling.
我想不懂为什么
Just didn't make sense to me
她这么轻易就供出了莫巴顿
she'd give up Malbaton that easy.
然后我想起来 这是她擅长的事儿
But then I remembered, that was her thing.
- 什么 - 炸♥弹♥陷阱
- What? - Booby traps.
那我想你确实救了我们的命
So I guess you saved our lives, then.
没错
Yeah.
多谢了
Well, thanks.
那是自然
Yeah, of course.
接下来怎样
So what now?
茉莉还没出城
Molly's not out of the city yet.
有摄像头抓拍到她去布鲁克林了
One of our cameras just got a hit on her heading to Brooklyn.
我想我还是把防弹衣穿好吧
I guess I better keep my vest on.
没错 穿好你的防弹衣 走吧
You're damn right you better keep your vest on. Let's go.
她在那儿
There she is.
我看见她了
I see her.
你们还在等什么
So whatcha waiting for?
她要和莫巴顿会面
She's meeting Malbaton.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
因为她买♥♥了两杯咖啡
'Cause she's got two cups of coffee.
他在那里
There he is.
很准时
Right on time.
坐好了
Hang on.
把手伸出车外
Put your hands out of the car!
立刻 伸出车外
Right now, out of the car!
现在
Now!
下车 举起手来
Get out of the car, put your hands in the air!
我跟你说的就是这个人
This is the guy I was telling you about.
两个人都下车来
Both of you!
马上
Right now!
举手 举起手来
Hands! Hands up!
举起手
Get 'em up!
有枪
Gun!
没问题了
Good?
过来 手放车上
Come on. Hands against the car.
你为什么不直接告诉我们
Why didn't you just tell us
他在哪里
where he was?
该死的
Damn it.
你有空吗 大忙人
You got a minute, busy beaver?
说吧 小甜心
It's your dime, sweetheart.
我有东西给你
Got something for you.
杰克让我保证亲手
Jack made me promise
把这张支票给你 如有不便
to hand-deliver this check and apologize
向你道歉
for any inconvenience.
听着 艾琳
Look, Erin...
安东尼·艾伯特马克 你真的威胁他
Anthony ABETEMARCO, did you really
要打碎他的膝盖骨吗
threaten to break his kneecaps?
我从来没这么说
I never said that.
我听说的可不是这样
That's not what I'm hearing.
我不知道他怎么跟你说的 但
I don't know what he told you, but...
他跟我说 你指控他
He told me that you accused him
倒车时撞上了你的车
of backing into your car.
牌照是他名下的
His plates came back.
我是说 这点毫无疑问
I mean, there's no doubt about that.
这也是为什么他给你支票赔付
Well, that's why you got a check.
他还说我说什么了
What else did he say I said?
也没什么
Oh, not so much.
就是说你告诉他 他休想
Just that you said that he was not allowed
靠近我
to come within a hundred miles of me.
艾琳 听我解释
Erin, let me explain.
那是公♥司♥车辆
It's a company car.
开车的是他的合伙人
His partner was driving it.
跟人亲热结果
He's the one that backed into you
撞到你的是他 不是杰克
when he was playing kissy-poo, not Jack.
那天他整天都在波士顿
He was in Boston the entire day.
真的吗
Seriously?
真的
Seriously.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你肯定很讨厌我了 我...
You must hate me, I...
我能处理好自己的事情 安东尼
I can fight my own battles, Anthony.
对 你-你当然没问题
Yeah, o-of course you can.
而且声明一下
And for the record,
我没讨厌你
I don't hate you.
一点都没有
Not even a bit.
我觉得你做的事情...
I think what you did was...
非常非常贴心
really, really sweet.
你确定不需要我帮忙处理其它案子了
You're sure you don't need help with any other cases?
是的 我想不用了
Yeah, I think I'm all good.
好吧 这倒是很新鲜[直译:爆♥炸♥]
Okay, well, it was a blast.
话里有话吗
Pun intended?
算了
Never mind.
听着 我们来年见
Look, I'll see you in a year.
但愿吧
I wish.
我还有两年半的刑期呢
I still got two and a half to go.
不 那是假设情况
No, that's if.
什么情况下
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表