不会抓着你的错处不放
Not rubbing your nose in the dirt.
是啊 但当她紧抓不放的时候
Yeah, but when she does it,
就有你受的了
you feel it.
艾琳是对的 只不过她并没从警♥察♥的角度去看
Erin's all right. She just doesn't look at it like a cop.
她看到了事情的两面
She sees both sides.
等下
Hold on.
那是一家人
That's a family.
他们符合描述吗
They fit the description?
没错 他们符合描述
Yes, they fit the description.
而且那是辆别克君威
And that's a Buick Grand National.
对的上号♥
That counts.
走吧
Let's go.
警♥察♥
Police!
关掉引擎 把钥匙从窗口扔出来
Turn off the engine, throw the keys out the window!
并把双手放在窗外
And put your hands out the window
让我看到你的手
where I can see 'em!
长官 我做错了什么
Officer, what did I do?
闭嘴
Shut up!
你闯红灯了 小伙子
You ran a red light, tough guy.
- 注意 - 你要因为闯红灯对我开枪吗
- Watch that. - You're gonna shoot me for that?
让我看见你的双手 伸出窗外
Let me see your hands. Get 'em out the window now!
给我趴下
Get your ass on the ground.
趴下
Get on the ground.
闭嘴
Shut up.
看我找到了什么
Look what I found.
嘿
Hey.
我一直在想赫尔豪说的话
I've been thinking about what Jorge said.
他说 不到失去的那一刻
About how you don't know what
你不会明白它对你的意义
something means to you until you've lost it.
怎么了
Yeah?
如果那个女人
What if this was a woman
因为失去了自己的孩子才去偷婴儿的呢
who took the baby because she lost one of her own?
有点牵强 你不觉得呢
Kind of a stretch, don't you think?
你有更好的想法吗
You got a better idea?
警探们已经警告过我们
The detectives have already warned us
别在他们的案件上指手画脚 而且你和我
about treading on their turf, and you and I are both
已经花了太多时间在这件事上了
almost capped out on our overtime.
这就能阻止我们吗
Well, when has that ever stopped us?
而且你不是还有事要做吗
And I thought you had plans.
你和巴里不是还有趣味之夜吗
Don't you have to do Trivia Night with Barry?
这件事更重要
This is more important.
你们是怎么想的
What are you guys thinking?
我不想这么说 但罗马诺的线报非常准确
I hate to say it, but Romano's tip was on the money.
或者他是故意的
Or he made it look that way.
听着 他告诉我们了时间和地址
Look, he gave us a time and place.
而且他说这家人被盯上是因为父亲的职业
And he was right about the family being targeted
也是对的
because of the father's business.
这个杀手持着
And the hit man had
一把上膛的MP7准备大开杀戒
a fully-loaded MP7 ready to rock and roll.
我们知道是谁雇的杀手吗
Do we know who took out the contract?
他是通过的中间人接的任务
He was hired through an intermediary in the DR.
巧得很
Conveniently.
这是一次性任务
It was a one-night stand.
杀手下午的时候抵达
They flew the shooter in this afternoon,
他们安排他明天就离开
and they were gonna fly him out tomorrow.
他真的不知道雇主是谁吗
And he really doesn't know who set this up?
听着 我跟你们俩说
Look, I'm telling you
是谁安排了这一切
both who set it up.
就是罗马诺他自己
It was Romano himself.
我也不相信这个人
Look, I don't trust the guy
但是我们不能证明是他自导自演 我们现在知道的就是
either, but we got no proof of that. All we do know is that
如果我们今晚不在那里 那一家人就会死了
these people would've been dead if we weren't there tonight.
说的也没错
Well, that much is true.
他儿子会被判25年
His son is looking at 25 years.
罗马诺想让我们抵押已服刑期并允许假释
Romano wants us to plead it down to time served and probation.
他和她儿子滚犊子去吧
Screw him and the kid, okay?
这不过是一次巧合 你被他玩弄在股掌之中
This is a one-hit wonder, and you're being played!
你怎么看
What do you think?
这人向我们证明了他的可信度
Look, the guy demonstrated he's credible.
他给了我们正确情报
He fed us good information, and he's right
他说的对 这就是我们的工作
that this is what we do here.
每天我们都在和魔鬼做交易
We make deals with the devil every day.
我不知道其他医院他们的规章制度是什么
I don't know what their procedures are across town,
但在这家医院 我们不会把婴儿丢了
but we don't lose babies at this hospital.
听着 这是我们今晚造访的
Well, look, this is, like, the third facility
第三家医院了 我们不是来指责谁的
we've been to tonight. We're not here to point fingers.
我们只想知道你是否接触过
We just want to know if you've had contact
可能是谁做了这件事
with anyone who could have done this.
对
Yeah.
比如有没有谁最近丢了自己的孩子
Like someone who might have recently lost a baby of her own?
丢孩子也算是犯罪了
So that's a crime now?
你见过她吗
Do you recognize her, ma'am?
噢 这是爱丽丝 她是我们的常客
Oh. It's Alice, our little frequent flier.
爱丽丝 她姓什么 你怎么认识她的
Alice? Alice who? Where do you know her from?
她来过这里好几次
She's been here a few times.
你为什么说她是你们的常客
What did you mean when you called her a "Frequent flier"?
不好意思 你们有你们的行话 我们也有
Sorry. You guys have your way of coping, and we have ours.
她 呃
She, um,
几年前曾经生下过一个死婴
had a stillborn here a couple of years ago.
在那之后她又来过至少两次
Been back at least twice since then.
两次
Twice?
她说她又怀孕了 但是我们检查了她并没有
Claiming she was pregnant again, and tests showed she wasn't.
可怜的孩子
Poor girl.
她以前就有一点古怪
She was a little wacky,
但失去那个孩子让她彻底疯了
but losing the baby really unhinged her.
你知道现在她住哪吗
Do you know where she lives now?
不知道 之前我听说 她好像无家可归
No. Last I heard, she was homeless.
讲真 埃迪 查完这个之后就别加班了
Seriously, Eddie, it's the end of an extended tour.
我们休息会吧
Let's give it a rest.
你自己说的 爱丽丝没有钱
You said it yourself. There's only so many places
还带着一个刚出生的婴儿 她没多少地方可以去
Alice can hide with a newborn and no money.
打扰一下 先生
Excuse me, sir?
您是这家庇护所的管理人吗
Are you the shelter manager?
对 您需要什么
Yes, I am. What can I do for you?
你见过这个女人吗
Have you seen this woman?
见过 她昨晚带着一个孩子来过这里
Yeah, she came in last night with a baby.
她有什么问题嘛
Is she in any trouble?
- 她现在在这吗 - 应该在吧
- She here now? - She ought to be.
她还没退房♥
She hasn't checked out.
她住在二楼2B房♥间
Yeah, second floor, 2B,
在走廊尽头
end of the hall.
别紧张
Take it easy.
你见过住那间房♥的女人吗
Did you see the woman staying in this room?
- 你见到了吗 - 没
- Did you see...? - No.
开门
Hit it.
好了吗
Okay?
爱丽丝
Alice!
嘿
Hey!
总部 这里是12 David
Central, 12 David. Suspect fleeing
嫌疑人带着孩子从这个位置的后面跑了
the rear of this location with the baby.
快
Come on.
不好意思 彼得森女士
I'm sorry, Ms. Peterson.
我不想在楼下就把您赶出去
I didn't want to turn you away downstairs.
你为什么要把我赶出去
Why would you do that?
我这里没有您的预约
I don't have you down for an appointment.
因为我没有预约
That's because I don't have one.
而且非常遗憾 他很不幸地...
And I'm sorry, but he's unfortunately...
他有约了 我知道 但是这件事很重要
He's booked, I know, but this is important.
当然了 我明白 但是他...
I'm sure it is, but he's...
听着 我非常想帮你的老板
Look, I'm trying to help your boss,
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表