Why do I have to move? This is a city street!
为什么要我搬走?这是公共场合!
Because you're obstructing pedestrian traffic.
因为你妨碍了行人交通
Now, if you don't move across the street,
如果你不搬到对面去
I'm gonna have to write you up for disorderly conduct.
我只好开罚单告你扰乱公共次序
Oh, I am disorderly, and I'm gonna be disorderly
哦 我扰乱公共次序 我会一直扰乱公共次序的
until my son's killer is found.
直到杀害我儿子的凶手被绳之以法
Go ahead and look at me!
走开 看看我!
I'm a mother whose son was killed,
我是一个失去儿子的母亲
and these cops around here don't give
这里的这些警♥察♥
a good damn! You. Hey.
什么也不管!你 嘿
Look at me. Are you a detective?
看着我 你是侦探吗?
Yeah, I'm a detective. Why?
是的 我是侦探 为什么?
Well, I want you and all your detective friends to know
我希望你和所有的侦探都知道
that I'm gonna stand out here every day
我每天都会出现在这里的
until someone listens to me
直到有人听我申冤
and finds out who killed my boy,
找出谁杀了我儿子
because I deserve to know who...
因为我应该要知道是谁...
Okay. What's your boy's name, ma'am?
好吧 女士 你儿子叫什么名字?
Amir Christopher Brown, and it's been a hundred and for...
阿米尔·克里斯托弗·布朗 今天是一百...
146 days. I can see the sign, ma'am,
146天 我看到标志了 女士
and I can hear you screaming-- I'll take a look at it.
我也听到你喊叫了 我会查一下的
You'll "take a look"?
你会“查一下”?
What does that even mean, you'll "take a look"?
这什么意思 你会“查一下”?
It means I'll take a look at it.
意思就是我会查一下
It better mean you are going to get justice for Amir,
最好意思是你要为阿米尔伸张正义
because tomorrow is 147 days,
因为明天是147天
and I will still be out here demanding justice
我仍然会在这里要求伸张正义
for my son!
为了我儿子!
You gonna hit me?
你会打我吗?
I didn't call no cops!
我没有打电♥话♥叫警♥察♥
Central, 12-David, 10-84.
调度中心 12-D抵达现场
Hey. Hey. Back up. Hey! Back it up!
嘿 嘿 退后 嘿 退后
Hey, calm down. Hey, calm down. Hey, hey.
嘿 冷静 嘿 冷静 嘿 嘿
What... Will you tell me what happened? He's a psycho!
能告诉我发生了什么吗? 他是一个变♥态♥
Calm down! Look, calm down!
冷静 冷静下来
Get off me, man. We got this.
放开我 伙计 这里我们搞定了
Can you give us a hand with the crowd? Yeah, you got it. Eddie!
你们能帮忙管一下旁观者吗? 可以 明白了 埃迪!
Eddie, hey. All right, everybody just back it up.
埃迪 嘿 大家配合一下
Step back. Step back. Step back.
退后 退后 退后
Please...
请...
Hey! You good?
嘿 你还好吗
I'm good! Go, go.
很好 去吧 去吧
Hey! Police! Stop!
嘿 警♥察♥ 站住
Let's cut him off.
让我们去把他抓起来
Stop!
站住
Hold it right there!
站住别动
Police!
警♥察♥
Hey! Police!
嘿 警♥察♥
Stop!
站住
Hey!
嘿
Eddie! Eddie!
埃迪 埃迪
You hit? Where you hit? Where you hit?
你中枪了 哪里中枪了 打到哪里了
Where you hit?
打到哪里了
Didn't go through. It didn't go through.
没有打穿 没有打穿
It didn't go through. You're all right.
没有打穿 你没事的
You're okay. Hang tight.
你没事的 挺住
He's hit!
他中枪了
Call a bus. Call a bus!
叫救护车 打电♥话♥救护车
Hey! Hey, Dunleevy, hey. 10-13.
嘿 嘿 邓利维 嘿 有人中枪
10-13, officer down. Gunshots fired.
有人中枪 警官受伤了 有交火
Officer down!
警官受伤
Hey, you all right?
嘿 你还好吗
Hey, talk to me. Dunleevy, stay with me.
嘿 跟我说话 邓利维 醒醒
Hey, Andrew. Hey, talk to me.
嘿 安德鲁 嘿 跟我说话
Hey. Stay with me, all right, bud?
嘿 醒醒 好吗 兄弟
I remember this case.
我记得这个案子
Amir Brown-- he was shot outside a nightclub
阿米尔·布朗 他在夜♥总♥会♥外被枪杀
in the, uh, Village, right?
在这个村里 对不对
Yeah, at 3:00 a.m. on October 3 outside Bar Sixteen.
是的 10月3日凌晨3点在十六吧外
Two shots to the chest with a .45-caliber.
胸部中了两枪 0.45口径
What the hell are you doing? You snooping around my case?
你到底在做什么?插手我的案子?
Well, I didn't know it was your case anymore.
我想这是已经不是你的案子了
What are you talking about? It's been open for 146 days,
你在说什么? 已经146天了
you haven't cracked it,
你还没有破掉它
and we got a mom who's wondering who killed her son.
当妈的想知道是谁杀了她儿子
Ah, she got to you, too, huh? Let me tell you something,
啊 她也找到你了是吗 我告诉你
her son was a dirtbag.
她儿子是一个混混
I didn't know we only closed cases on vics we like.
我不知道我们只破我们喜欢的受害人的案子
Son of a bitch. Why don't I take some of your cases, would you like that?
混♥蛋♥ 如果我插手你的案子 你会喜欢吗
You couldn't, because I, unlike you, close my cases.
你不能 因为不像你 我的案子都破了
Hey. Hey!
嘿 嘿
You got a real problem, man.
你有麻烦了 老兄
Break it up.
放开
Get your hands off me.
放开你的手
You're a jag-off!
你是个疯子
Get off me!
放开我
This is our squad!
这是我们的警队
My case.
我的案子
Officer Andrew John Dunleevy was shot and killed
警官安德鲁·约翰·邓利维被枪杀
at approximately 9:45 a.m. today
事情发生在今天上午9时45分左右
without provocation and while performing his duties
无缘无故 同时他正在履行
as a New York City police officer.
纽约市警务人员的职责
He was...
他...
on the job for five years and was...
工作了五年 是...
an exemplary police officer.
一个模范警♥察♥
Our hearts and prayers and gratitude for his service
我们衷心感谢他的付出
go out to his widow Stephanie and his...
向他的遗孀斯蒂芬妮和他的......
children, Jason and Anne.
孩子们 杰森和安妮深表哀悼
Officer Edit Janko was also hit with gunfire.
警官埃迪·扬科也遭到枪击
Her bulletproof vest saved her life.
她的防弹背心挽救了她的生命
She is recovering from blunt force trauma
她正在从钝力创伤中恢复过来
in the E.R.
还急诊室里
The shooter...
枪手......
Malcolm James, 21, of East New York,
来自纽约东部21岁的马尔科姆·詹姆斯
is in custody at this time.
目前在押
We'll take questions.
现在回答提问
Helen.
海伦
Commissioner, what do we know about the reason for the attack?
局长 我们知道攻击的原因是什么吗
Officers Dunleevy, Miller, Reagan and Janko responded
邓利维 米勒 里根和扬科警官
to a 911 call about a domestic disturbance.
出警处理一个家暴的911电♥话♥
Malcolm James, by all accounts,
据大家所知 马尔科姆·詹姆斯
fired first and without warning.
毫无警告首先开枪
Robert.
罗伯特
Has Malcolm James made a statement?
马尔科姆·詹姆斯招供了吗
Well... At this time, we know that
呃... 目前我们知道
the police responded to a 911 call,
警方出警回应911电♥话♥
which resulted in this young man being pursued by our officers.
导致这个年轻人被警官追捕
And in answer to your question,
作为对你的问题的回答
the investigation is ongoing.
调查正在进行中
Madame Mayor, you're saying
市长夫人 你是说
police were chasing the subject at the time of the shooting?
开枪时警♥察♥正在追捕这个嫌犯吗
The suspect was running from the cops?
嫌犯是从警♥察♥手里逃走的吗
Perhaps he felt threatened. We don't know.
也许他感到受到威胁 我们不知道
And as soon as we ascertain the details...
一旦我们确定细节......
Then we will issue a joint press release.
我们会发布联合新闻稿
But, Madame Mayor, are you saying that
但是 市长夫人 您意思是
Malcolm James fired because
马尔科姆·詹姆斯开枪
he was scared for his life?
是因为他害怕送命
Listen, anyone, especially a minority,
听着 任何人 特别是少数族裔
being chased by police
被警♥察♥追捕
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表