I guess when you work so hard to overcome something
我觉得当你一心想克服某件事的时候
and it gets turned against you...
它会反过来对付你
You feel violated.
您觉得自己被侵害到了
No, that's a word real victims own.
不 只有真的受害者才会这么说
I'm just feeling...
我只是觉得
Vulnerable?
很脆弱
Your secret's safe with me.
放心吧 我不会乱说的
Thank you.
谢谢
Okay.
好的
I wanted to give you fair warning.
我得事先警告你
You're coming out against my office.
您要和地检署对着干
Well, I have to clear it up,
我得澄清事实
state my real opinion now that the fake one's gone viral.
用自己真正的想法来驳斥那些流言蜚语
Which is the same as saying you're going to torpedo the program.
这跟说您会毁了整个计划是一个意思
No, I'm not gonna shoot you down.
不 我不会针对你的
But that's what it will amount to.
但实际上是一回事
The initiative's a good thing, Dad.
这是个好法案 老爸
It leans in on normalizing drug use.
这会导致毒品合法化
It's not normalizing anything.
这不会导致任何东西合法化
It's getting people the help they need when they need it.
只是帮助需要帮助的人
It could change the stigma of drugs in general.
这可能改变人们通常对毒品的坏印象
Well, that stigma is a useful tool.
这种坏印象是有用的
I don't want to lose it. I'm sorry.
对不起 我不想让这它消失
If you could've seen what I just saw,
如果您能看到我看见的
a doctor that we put away for... Erin.
我们抓起来的那个医生 艾琳
That's not gonna change my mind.
这不会改变我的想法的
You know what?
您知道吗
The fake you in that tape made some good points
录影带中假的您说得有点道理
the real you should pay attention to.
真的您该好好听听
Looking for a Mason Grant.
我们在找一个叫梅森·格兰特的人
Heard he hangs out here. You seen him around?
听说他经常在这里混 见过他吗
Never heard of him. Never seen him.
从来没听过 也从来没见过
Never heard of him. Never seen him. Sure you haven't.
没听过 也没见过 当然咯
Anybody here know a Mason Grant?
有人知道梅森·格兰特吗
Don't know who that is.
不知道
We're not looking for any problems here.
我们不是来找麻烦的
We just need to ask him a few questions.
我们只是要问他几个问题
Sorry, man.
抱歉咯
Hey! Police!
站住 警♥察♥
Get out of the way!
让开
Turn around! Hands on the table!
转过来 把手放桌上
Jack, hey.
杰克 嘿
Listen, I'm gonna be home late again, all right?
听着 我得晚点儿回去
You're gonna miss the game?
你要错过比赛了
I'm not gonna miss the game,
不会的
but I'm probably gonna miss dinner,
但我估计来不及吃晚饭了
so why don't you pick up a pizza, okay?
所以你们买♥♥个比萨吧 好吗
Sounds like a silver lining to me.
听起来真的好棒呢
Ha-ha, very funny.
嗯 真好笑
You guys do your homework?
你们做作业了吗
Yeah. We're done. All right.
是的 我们做好了 好吧
And make sure Sean starts his project, okay?
你得让肖恩开始做他的作业 好吗
I'll see you in a while.
待会见
You sure you don't recognize this woman?
你确定你没见过这个女的
Never seen her.
从来没见过
Not even with Mason?
没见过她跟梅森一起
I barely even see him.
我连他也没怎么见过
How do you two know each other?
你们俩是怎么认识的
We were both members of the Hellians back in the day.
我们俩过去都是赫利安的成员
And you still are?
现在还是吗
Nah. Gang got broken up a long time ago.
不是了 帮派早就解散了
Oh, right. So you just stay in touch with each other
好吧 所以你们只是保持着联♥系♥
and hang out from time to time, is that it?
然后时不时出来聚聚 对吧
Yeah, from time to time.
对啊 时不时聚聚
Sounds like consorting.
应该是鬼混在一起吧
Yeah, sure sounds like consorting to me, too.
我觉得也是鬼混
Come on.
行啦
You got nothing on me.
你们手里也没有我的把柄
Hmm. Actually, we've got you
嗯 我们还真有
on obstructing governmental administration.
我们可以起诉你妨碍公务
Quite literally obstructing it.
还真是妨碍
Don't look at me. Don't look at me, either.
别看我 也别看我
You're the one that bumped into me.
是你撞上我的
I had a few drinks. Mm-hmm.
我喝了几杯 嗯
Didn't mean to bump into the detective.
我没想撞你的
Yeah, I'm sure you didn't.
没错 我肯定你不是故意的
And it's fortunate for you that I care more
算你走运 今晚我更想
about getting home to my kids
回家陪娃
than seeing your lying ass end up in jail tonight.
不想花时间送你进监狱
Now, just tell us where Mason is,
现在告诉我们梅森在哪儿
we'll issue a D.A.T. And you'll be on your way.
我们开张告票 你就能走了
What's that mean?
那是什么意思
It means tell us where we can find Mason
意思就是只要你告诉我们梅森在哪儿
and you can get the hell out of here!
你就可以滚了
Otherwise, it's into the system.
不然的话就有案底了
I don't know where he lives or anything like that.
我不知道他住哪儿之类的
Well, you said you still stay in touch, right?
好吧 你说你们还保持联♥系♥对吧
So you must have his phone number.
你肯定有他的电♥话♥号♥码
We'll take that.
把电♥话♥告诉我们
Give us his phone number
把他的电♥话♥号♥码告诉我们
so we can get the hell out of here and go home, tonight!
我们大家今晚都可以打道回府了
I can't snitch like that.
我可不能当告密的
Okay, well, don't think of it as snitching.
好吧 这不叫告密
All right? Think of it as avoiding another charge,
这叫避免自己再次陷入麻烦
because we already got you on obstructing,
因为我们已经告你妨碍公务了
and we're about to get you on hindering prosecution!
我们还要告你妨碍司法公正
Now give us the damn phone number!
快把电♥话♥号♥码告诉我们
Come on, Sean, you got to start your project
拜托肖恩 你得赶紧开始做作业
or you're never gonna finish.
不然你就做不完了
I'll do it first thing in the morning tomorrow.
我明天一早就做
All right, you're getting up earlier than me then.
好啊 那你得起的比我还早
But that's like 5:00 a.M.
那我岂不是得五点起
Yeah, you want to watch the game,
对啊 你今晚要看比赛
you get up earlier than me. That's the deal.
明天就得比我早起 就这样
Where the hell's your brother? He should've been back by now.
你哥哥去哪儿了 他应该回来了
I don't know, but I'm hungry.
我不知道 但是我饿了
Jack, that you?
杰克 是你吗
What the hell happened, Jack?
出什么事了 杰克
Hey, what happened to you?
嘿 什么情况
I tried stopping them. They drove away.
我想阻止他们 但是他们开走了
Get the first aid kit. No, it's in the bathroom.
把急救包拿来 在卫生间
Who-who drove away? Who did this?
谁 谁开走了 这是谁干的
Dad, I'm fine.
爸 我没事儿
You're not fine! You're all beat up, your glasses are broken.
你有事 被打成这样 眼镜都碎了
What the hell happened?
到底发生了什么
They were leaving this.
他们留了这个
Jack saw them walking away from our door.
杰克看见他们从我家门口离开
He went after them, but they sucker punched him
他去追他们 但是那帮人♥渣♥
before he could do anything.
揍了他一顿
Is he all right?
他还好吗
Yeah, he's fine. He's tougher than he lets on.
他没事 他比看上去要坚强
I'm sorry, Danny.
我很抱歉 丹尼
Don't be sorry for me.
不用跟我抱歉
Be sorry for the son of a bitch who did this
等我找到那个打我儿子的人♥渣♥
when I get my hands on him.
他才应该抱歉
Did he see their face?
他看见他们的脸了吗
No, he said they had on a cap and a hoodie.
没有 他说他们带了帽子还穿了帽衫
It was too dark to see anything else.
而且太暗了什么也看不清
You know, whoever did this,
你知道 不管这是谁干的
they knew who we were.
他们认识我们
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表