Oh, okay.
哦 好的
Let's have her.
让她进来
Hey. Nicky.
嘿 尼基
How's it going? Hi, guys.
还好吗 嗨 大家好
We'll finish this later?
我们待会儿再了解这事
Get started on it first.
先开始再说
Please.
坐
Okay, let's hear it.
好吧 说来听听
Hear what?
说什么
Why I shouldn't take the exam.
为什么我不应该参加考试
You think that's why I asked you up here?
你以为这是我要你来的原因
Why else?
有其他原因吗
Why would I do that?
我为什么要这么做?
Because Mom asked you to.
因为妈妈求问您
Have I ever done something
我有做过什么事
simply because your mother asked me to?
只是因为你妈妈求我
I have no way of knowing that.
我不知道
Okay, have I ever denied you anything
好吧 我是否有过事先不征求你的意见
without hearing you out first?
就否定过任何事
No.
没有
Thank you.
谢谢
For your information,
告诉你
I asked you up here to help you study.
我要你来是为了帮助你复习
Really?
真的
Really.
当然真的
And what about Mom?
妈妈呢
I didn't invite her. I meant
我没有邀请她 我的意思是
about how she's feeling.
她的想法
Oh, her job is to worry and give you reasons
哦 她担心是应该的 这样你会知道
why you shouldn't do something and hopefully,
有些事为什么你不应该做
a few reasons why you should.
有些事你应该做
Take a look at that picture for exactly five minutes
看五分钟那张照片
and then I'm gonna ask you questions.
然后我会问你一些问题
Excuse me, your time hasn't started yet
嗨 还没开始呢
Here's the tip.
给你点提示
Notice all the surroundings.
注意周边的环境
Don't just look at the person.
不要只盯着人看
How many entrances to the building?
有多少个入口
How many windows in the building?
建筑有多少扇窗户
What lights are on in those windows?
哪些窗口灯亮着
What time of day is it?
现在几点钟
Stuff like that.
诸如此类的东西
Go.
开始
It is possible Anthony went off the reservation,
安东尼有可能没按计划
took a detour.
绕道而行
I doubt it. It's not his M.O.
我对此表示怀疑 这不是他的习惯
I thought you didn't like him.
我以为你不喜欢他
I don't like him poaching our cases.
我不喜欢他偷我们的案子
Doesn't make him a bad cop. Hello.
但他也不是一个坏警♥察♥ 嗨
Yeah, I'm still here.
哦 我在听
I just said "hello," didn't I?
我刚才说“嗨”了
Yeah.
是啊
In the leg?
腿伤
Uh-huh. Okay. Got it. Thanks.
嗯 好的 明白 谢谢
St. Irene's had a gunshot Vic with a leg wound.
圣艾琳医院有一个腿部中枪的人
Name?
叫什么名字
Dominic Carbone.
多米尼克·卡伯恩
He was admitted yesterday and released a hour ago
他昨天入院 一个小时前出院
Weapons possession, drug possession,
非法拥有武器和毒品
did a year at Rikers.
在雷克岛监狱关了一年
Court case pending.
还有案子在法♥院♥未判
Greatest hits list.
中彩了
Looks like a real rock star.
看起来像就是他了
Let's go.
我们走
I told you, I didn't do anything.
我告诉过你们 我什么都没做
You didn't do anything.
你什么都没做
So, how the hell'd you get the bullet in your leg?
那么 你怎么会腿上中弹的
I shot myself by accident cleaning my gun.
我擦枪时不小心
You got a permit for that gun?
你有持枪许可证吗
Come on, it's a bad neighborhood.
算了吧 附近这么乱
Cut the crap, Dominic.
废话少说 多米尼克
You want to tell us why the hell
告诉我们你为什么
you shot a cop?
朝警♥察♥开枪
I didn't.
我没有
You didn't? Uhuh. So, who the hell did?
你没有? 呃 那么到底是谁呢
You want me to have a bullet in my head instead of my leg?
你想让我头上再中一枪
Well, you shot a cop.
你朝警♥察♥开枪
You're lucky you don't have a bullet in your head already.
你头上没吃一枪已经很幸运了
You know, the thing about birds, you treat them right,
你们懂鸟的事吗 你对它们好
take care of them like I do,
像我一样照顾它们
they find their way home every time.
它们每次都能找到回家的路
Mm-hmm. Is that right?
嗯 是吗
The more you fly them, the smarter they get.
飞得越多 它们就越聪明
Well, it's too bad you can't get any smarter,
好吧 你不可能变得更聪明了
'cause we're gonna arrest you for possession
因为我们会按非法持枪逮捕你
and then we're gonna confirm it was you who shot a cop.
然后我们会确认是你是对警♥察♥开枪
You're not gonna see these birds anymore.
你再也看不到这些鸟了
That is, unless they're smart enough
除非它们足够聪明
to come find your dumb ass in prison.
来监狱里找你这个混♥蛋♥
Get up. Put your hands behind your back.
站起来 把放在背后
Can I just do one thing first? Hey!
我能先做一件事吗!
Please, can I just release my birds?
拜托 我可以先把我的鸟放了吗
Go ahead. And don't try anything stupid.
快点 不干蠢事
Thank you.
谢谢
All right.
好吧
Get over there.
过来
Look, I swear to God, I didn't mean to hit that cop.
向上帝发誓 我不想向那个警♥察♥开枪的
The owner pulled a gun, that's the only reason I fired.
房♥东拔枪 我只好开枪
Right.
是啊
I was on orders, bro.
我听命行事 兄弟
I'm not the bad guy here. You shot a cop.
我不是坏人 你朝警♥察♥开枪
You shot a cop.
你打伤了一个警♥察♥
Makes you a bad guy to us.
对我们来说 你就是一个坏蛋
Who gave you the orders?
谁下的命令
Who gave you the orders?!
谁下的命令
Victor Ruiz.
维克多·鲁伊斯
He runs the Double Treys.
他是双特雷帮的老大
And what do the Double Treys have to do with this massage parlor?
双特雷帮跟这个按♥摩♥院有什么关系
The Warriors are selling drugs out of that place
勇士帮在那里卖♥♥毒品
and that's Trey territory.
那是双特雷帮的地盘
And you were supposed to go there and try to stop them?
你是去阻止他们的
Yeah.
是啊
Do you recognize this woman?
你认识这个女人吗
Oh, yeah.
哦耶
She's the drug courier. Hold on.
她是毒品快递 等一下
She's the drug courier. Hold on.
等一下
She's the drug courier?
她是毒品快递
Good cover, right?
伪装不错 对吧?
Who's going to suspect a granny?
谁会怀疑一个老奶奶?
Biggest charge you get on the job.
你工作上最大的挑战
Don't overthink it.
不要想太多
First thing that comes to mind. Uncle Jamie first.
首先想到的 杰米叔叔先说
Uh, rescuing a kid from danger.
呃救出一个小孩
Getting a rapist off the streets.
把强♥奸♥犯绳之以法
Besides doing a ride-along with my niece,
除了和我的侄女搭档之外
uh, saving people's lives.
呃 拯救生命
Slapping the cuffs on a murderer.
把凶手铐起来
And when you're a cop,
当你做一个警♥察♥时
it's never the same day twice.
绝不要一天两次
No sitting behind a desk.
不要坐办公桌
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表