事实是 距离康复还有很长的路要走
Listen, the truth is it's gonna be a long road to recovery,
但明天一定会比昨天更好
but tomorrow's gonna be a lot better for them
- 这多亏了你 - 没
- than yesterday, thanks to you. - No.
我只是本能的...反应
I just... reacted.
你走了过去
By stepping up.
99%的人会转身离开
99 out of 100 would have turned away.
相信我 我不是英雄
Trust me, I'm no hero.
如果你认识现实生活中的我
If you knew me in real life,
你就会知道我是个普通人
you'd know I'm just a regular guy.
相信我 你一点也不普通
Well, trust me, there is nothing regular about you.
帕克·马克 是你的全名吗
Parker Mack-- is that your full name?
是的 没错
Yeah, that's right.
你以前住在宾夕法尼亚州吗
Did you ever live in Pennsylvania?
我在那里上过大学 怎么啦
I went to college there. Why? What's up?
你在那里参与过
You ever involved
大型汽车盗窃案吗
in a grand larceny auto situation down there?
那个啊
Oh, that.
- 杰米 - 让我解释 那是...
- Jamie? - I can explain. That's...
杰米 这 怎么回事
Jamie, wh-what's going on?
很抱歉 你被捕了
I'm afraid you're under arrest.
你的名字出现在宾夕法尼亚州
Your name popped on an outstanding warrant
巴克斯郡一张未过期的通缉令上
in Bucks County, Pennsylvania.
杰米 你是在开玩笑吗
Jamie, you can't be serious.
这孩子 他是个英雄
This kid-- he's a hero.
他也是个通缉犯
He's also a wanted felon.
走吧
Let's go.
现在
Now.
过来 手背到身后
Come here. Hands behind your back.
我不怪他
I don't blame him.
要是让那样的禽兽知道
Pack of animals like that
我的住处 我也不会开口的
knows where I live, I wouldn't be talking, either.
那你就让他们逍遥法外 继续去祸害人吗
So you'd just let them go and do it to somebody else, too, right?
抱歉 最要紧的是要保护我自己的家人
Sorry. Priority number one is protecting my family.
那些禽兽就是指望你有这种想法
That attitude is exactly what those animals are counting on.
这就是他们为什么要这么做 他们还会一直这么做下去
It's why they even do this crap, and they're gonna keep doing it
直到有人勇敢的站出来
until someone's brave enough to stand up.
我不知道该怎么跟你说 雷根
Well, I don't know what to tell you, Reagan.
不是所有人都像你一样有种的
Not everyone has your cojones.
好吧
Fair enough.
警务信息系统有消息吗
What about the Finest Message?
什么
What?
关于卡车的警务消息发布出去了吗
Did the Finest Message go out on the truck?
- 大概吧 - 我们得查出来
- Probably. - Well, we got to find out definitely.
我们要找到那辆卡车
We need to find that truck.
怎么 你觉得他们会留下指纹吗
What, are you thinking someone left behind some fingerprints?
不 如果他们聪明到戴了面具
No. If they were smart enough to wear masks,
也该聪明到戴了手套的
they're smart enough to wear gloves.
那么 你的目的是
Well, so what then?
为了那个 那边
That then, right there.
- 行车记录仪 - 要是我有自己的车队
- The dash cam? - If I owned the fleet,
我要在路上的每辆车
I'd have one of those bad boys
都装上行车记录仪
on board every vehicle on the road.
我们得找到那辆卡车
We got to find that truck.
在和大主教的午餐之后
Straight after the lunch with the archbishop,
您直接去华盛顿高地主持开幕式
you're up to Washington Heights to dedicate the new...
我们要把这事儿往后推半小时
We're gonna have to push that a half hour.
不行 一整天的事一件接一件
Oh, we can't. The whole day is back to back.
他和主教阁下的午餐从来没按时结束过
He never makes it out of lunch with His Eminence on time.
你能友好的提醒一下主教大人
Can't you politely remind the archbishop that...
没办法 尤其考虑到
There's no way to do that, especially seeing
局长也是个虔诚的天主教♥徒♥
as the commissioner is also a devout Catholic.
她说得对 往后延吧
She's right. Push.
我来解决这事
I'll take care of it now.
- 开幕仪式后 您 - 稍等
- After the dedication, you got... - Just a sec.
好的
Okay.
你们注意到艾比盖尔有什么事吗
You guys notice anything about Abigail?
没有
No.
没啊
No.
比如说什么
Like what?
我知道她会过敏
Well, I know she gets allergies.
也许今天污染指数高
Maybe it's a high pollen count day.
有事
Something.
也许您可以直接去问她
Maybe you just ask her?
我会的 不过我先问你们
I will, but I'm asking you first.
你们打算给我什么提示吗
Any heads-up you can give me?
有吗
Hello?
您想知道什么
What do you want to know?
有什么我不知道的
What it is I don't know.
她收到了一份工作邀约
She has a job offer.
她的前上司 布曼
Her old boss, Bullman--
现在是内务部的警监
he's now a captain at IAB,
你也知道
as you know.
哦
Oh.
他联♥系♥她了吗
And he reached out to her?
- 嗯 - 是的
- Yeah. - Yes.
她对这事很纠结
And she's pretty torn up about it.
可以理解
Well, I can imagine.
- 您能理解吗 - 那是自然
- You can? - Yeah.
我说 十年了 她一直在外面那张桌子上工作
I mean, for ten years, she's been at that desk.
她又不是什么女秘书 她是二级警探
Her rank isn't Gal Friday. It's Detective Second Grade.
她一定有些沮丧
There's got to be frustration there.
嗯 她差不多就是这么觉得的
Well, that's almost exactly the way she put it.
噢
Oh.
他们觉得还要再花一两天
So, they think it's gonna be another day or two
才能把帕克转移回宾夕法尼亚州去
before they can transfer Parker back to Pennsylvania.
嗯 这种事上的文书工作挺花时间的
Yeah, paperwork on these things can take a while.
那么我们就有时间了
Yeah, so we got that going for us.
有时间做什么
Got what going for us?
- 听我说 - 噢 不
- Just hear me out. - Oh, no.
杰米 这样太不合理了 而且是错的 愚蠢的
Jamie, this is crazy and wrong and stupid.
这已经是白纸黑字写明白的
It's also black and white.
- 他违法了 - 理论上罢了
- He broke the law. - Technically.
听着 事情发展成这样 我也不乐意
Look, I'm not happy to see it going this way, either,
但是这人身上背着仍然有效的通缉令
but the guy's wanted on an outstanding warrant.
你听见他的说辞了
You heard his side of the story.
他的朋友偷了车 几个小时后接上了他
His friends stole the car and picked him up hours later.
他压根不知道车是偷来的
He had no idea the car was stolen.
是 那只是他的一面之辞
Yes, that's his side of the story.
- 而你并不相信他 - 我怎么想的并不重要
- And you don't believe him. - Doesn't matter what I believe.
他要像别人一样 在法庭上对法官呈情去
He's got to fight a judge in court just like everybody else.
而你不想帮帮他吗
But you don't want to help?
- 怎么帮 - 我也不知道
- Help how? - I don't know.
但我知道你 我知道你会想出办法的
But I know you, and I know you can come up with something.
我又不是什么刑事司法的魔法精灵
I'm not some sort of criminal justice magical genie.
听 听着
Just-just listen.
花两秒钟时间想想
Think about this for two seconds.
想象一下如果不是这个男人所帮的忙
Imagine what life would be like for those three women
这三个女人的命运会如何
if not for what that young man did.
这总有些价值
That's got to count for something.
我不能保证什么
I'm not making any promises.
我知道我能指望你的 杰米·雷根
I knew I could count on you, Jamison Reagan.
好了 走吧
Okay, let's go.
告诉我你有好消息
Tell me you got good news for us.
自己看吧
See for yourself.
我是对的
Well, I was right.
卡车上确实装了行车记录仪
Truck was outfitted with a dashboard cam.
你怎么没高兴得跳起舞来呢
Then how come you ain't doing your little happy dance?
因为有人
Because somebody else
也想到了车上的行车记录仪
was expecting it to be outfitted with a dashboard cam, too,
并把它砸成渣渣
and they smashed it to bits.
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表