我们从一个月前开始查起
say, going back a month,
看看有没有什么可疑的地方
and see if there's something we could call a dry run.
好吧
Okay.
我赌五块钱他已经走了
Five bucks says he's gone.
成交
Deal.
他还在吗
Still?
还在
Yeah.
走吧
Let's.
请进
Come in.
我的时间并不受我自己控制 所以...
My time's not my own, so...
我们几个在讨论...
We just got to talkin'...
关于你沉迷于这些卷宗这件事
About the fact that you're holed up with the case files.
- 不算加班 不加工资 - 好吧 我们在想
- My dime, my time. - Well, we were talking
或许你可以把你的想法
about maybe you'd like to share your thinking
和我们分享一下
with the three of us.
我们之中两个人都是警探级别的
Two of us have held the rank of detective.
盖瑞特会认真记笔记的
And Garrett could take notes.
我现在
Nothing for me
- 还没什么可分享 - 什么都没有吗
- to share yet. - Nothing?
没有任何线索将这些谋杀案联♥系♥起来
Nothing that ties the murders to each other,
和我的直觉也相差甚少
much less to my gut.
这个情况说不定是在给你提个醒
Well, maybe that should tell you something.
- 提醒什么 - 就像...
- Like what? - Well, like...
说不定你的直觉更适合拿来防守 而不是进攻
maybe your hunch is based on playing defense, not offense.
继续讲
Go on.
老大 对一个警♥察♥来说
Boss, it's natural
你逮捕的犯人最后被证明了
for a cop, he finds out his collar was innocent
他没有犯你指控的罪名
of what he collared him for,
你很自然的就会想
Well, maybe he didn't do this one,
就算他没有犯这个罪 他肯定犯了其他罪
but he's sure as hell guilty of something.
我们都这样想过
We've all been there.
- 警♥察♥们都是这样 - 我懂
- Cops, that is. - I get it.
- 这次不是那样的 - 你刚刚自己还说
- This isn't that. - You just said yourself
没有任何证据来证明你的直觉是对的
there's no evidence backing this hunch up.
我说的是「还」没有
Actually, I said "Yet."
- 好吧 但是 - 而且这不是
-Okay, but... - And this is not
《叛舰凯恩号♥》 我也不是奎格舰长
the Caine, and I am not Captain Queeg,
所以请你们不要小心翼翼的跟我说话
so please do not tiptoe around me.
- 我们没有 我们只是在担心 - 一周之后再担心我
- We're not. We're just concerned... - Maybe in a week,
如果我开始乱讲什么球轴承
if I am rattling ball bearings
或者喃喃问你们要草莓的话
and mumbling about strawberries,
再来担心我
then be concerned.
现在 让我一个人待会儿
Right now, leave me be.
好的 长官
Yes, sir.
还有 记住这个
And know this--
我最不想看到的 就是再让这里面的任何一个年轻人
the last thing I want is for any of these young men
在坐一次牢
to be put through another ringer.
我最不想这样
The last thing.
- 老爸 - 我在这里 弗朗西斯
- Pop? - In here, Francis.
看看你们
Well, well, well.
我的主意
My idea.
你怎么样了
How you doing?
你觉得我怎么样了
About how you'd think.
你们知道了多少了
How much do you know?
就只是爷爷告我们的
Just what Gramps told us.
说你...在追你的直觉
That you... are wrestling with a hunch.
没有任何真实依据
Based on nothing.
不是没有「任何」依据
Not... nothing.
- 不是 - 嗯
- No. - Hmm.
别这样 老爸 这里就我们几个 就直说吧
Come on, it's just us, Dad-- out with it.
他们六个人中的一个
Well, one of the Six,
杜旺·威尔森
Duwann... Wilson,
他的母亲在他服刑期间得癌症死了
lost his mom to cancer while he was in prison.
但是他说他母亲
But he insisted
是因为心碎而难过去世的
that she died of a broken heart.
而且
And then...
狱警不让他去参加他母亲的葬礼
the warden wouldn't let him go to her funeral.
好吧 这确实挺惨的
Okay, well, that's harsh stuff,
但是我还是觉得
but... it doesn't exactly add up
他没什么理由去大肆杀人
to this guy going on a killing spree.
而且五百万美元可以安抚不少受伤的心灵
And five million heals a lot of hurt feelings.
对啊 但是给他钱之后他的表现就不对劲了
Yeah, but after that he starting acting up,
他变得暴♥力♥起来
getting violent, promising payback
说要报复所有把他关起来的人
to everyone who had a hand in putting him away.
话说回来 如果我是他的话肯定也会大发脾气
Well, I'd go ballistic, too, if I were him.
是 但是你听我说
Yeah, but stay with me, 'cause this...
这是重点
is the leap.
如果
What if...
这件事你酝酿了八年
you had eight more years for this to fester?
如果一直都在想
What if you got it in your head
为自己复仇
to seek revenge in kind?
你会可能会
Might you, instead...
去报复伤害过你的人
go after someone nearest and dearest
他们的至亲
to the person who wronged you,
这样在他们的余生中
so that they would be left to suffer that loss
去承受失去至亲的痛苦
for the rest of their days?
承受比死亡更可怕的伤害
To suffer a fate worse than death.
就是这样
Like that, yeah.
这也太多个「如果」了
That's a lot of what-ifs.
而且没有证据把他联♥系♥到这些谋杀案 我知道
And nothing to tie him to the murders, I know,
也许只是一个怀有内疚之情的
and maybe just the mind games of a rusty old detective
迟钝老侦探的内心游戏 我知道这点
with a guilty conscience. I know that, too.
如果你在复仇名单中...
And if you're in the ballpark...
我们中的任何一个人也会在上面
one of us would be on that list, too.
要是我在名单中的话
If I'm in the ballpark.
也许射向莫妮卡的子弹
Maybe the bullet for Monica
原本是冲我来的
was meant for me.
但是很容易区分你们俩个
Pretty easy to tell you two apart, though.
尤其是在近...距离
Especially at close... range.
有个警员中枪了
We got an officer shot.
值班时吗
Line of duty?
不 在下班时 很显然 因为他正在遛狗
No, off. Apparently, walking her dog.
他们在约克维尔待了11个月等待审判
They were in Yorkville for 11 months awaiting trial.
在我15年的任内我处理了几千个混♥蛋♥
I've wrangled thousands of scumbags in my 15 years.
我以为我能记住每个人吗
Do you think I remember every one of them?
你对兰德尔·敏思倒记得挺深
Well, you remembered Randall Meems pretty good.
那是个相当有名的案件
It was a pretty famous case.
一个年轻的老师被轮♥奸♥后抛弃至死
A young schoolteacher was gang-raped and left for dead.
- 是的 那又怎样 - 你
- Okay. So? - So did you have
有负责监督他们中的任何一个吗
any of them on your cell block?
再说一次 那是十年前并且几千人...
Again, that was ten years and thousands of...
好好想想
Come on, it was
几个月来新闻都在报道 你如果监管一个 就能吹好几年
all over the news for months-- you had one, you bragged on it.
好吧 如果我记得呢
All right, s-so what if I did?
如果你记得的话 是否有过多的「纠正」
So if you did, were there a lot of "Corrections" Involved?
就是说 你虐待过他们中的任何人吗
Meaning, did you get medieval on any of them?
什么 你想找我麻烦
What, are you trying to get me jammed up?
不 我不是想找你麻烦
No, I'm not trying to get you jammed up.
我是想找出凶手--
I'm trying to find the killer--
杀害你母亲和另外四个人的凶手
your ma's killer, and four other people.
全都是一个人♥渣♥干的
One scumbag did 'em all?
这正是我们想弄清楚的
That's what we're trying to figure out.
如果你还是不肯合作的话
And if you keep holding out on us,
你会发现
you're gonna find out
「麻烦」的真正含义是什么
what "Jammed up" Really means.
现在你想起他们了吗
Now, did you know 'em or not?
好吧 是的 有一个
All right. Yeah, one.
哪一个
Which one?
名字听起来像是一个NBA球员
The one whose name sounds like, uh, the NBA player.
杜旺·威尔森
Duwann Wilson?
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表