is that you put me in here,
就是你把我弄进监狱的
and there's nothing more you can do to me
除此之外你不能对我做任何事情
or make me do.
也不能命令我做任何事情
Now get out and leave us be.
现在赶紧滚 让我们清净点
Okay.
好吧
Enjoy your visit.
聊得开心
Dr. McByrne?
麦克拜恩医生
Used to be.
曾经是
Erin Reagan.
艾琳·里根
What are you doing here?
你来这干嘛
Your son asked me to find you.
你儿子让我来找你
He's worried about you.
他很担心你
You bought that?
你花钱买♥♥来的?
He wants you to get help.
他希望你能得到帮助
And I want to be left alone.
我想一个人静静
So give me that one victory, would you?
所以让我享受一下这种胜利 可以吗
This don't smell like victory.
这可不像是胜利
To each his own, big man.
每个人都有自己的标准 大块头
How'd you stay clean for a year and a half?
你是怎么做到一年半不吸毒的
With great difficulty.
克服了巨大的困难
Well, if you did it once...
既然你成功过一次
I've been in rehab four times.
我戒过四次了
Nothing sticks.
并没有什么卵用
Apparently Jesus helps, but...
也许上帝可以帮我 但…
I never believed in ghosts.
我从来不信鬼神
Oh, you have this down pat, huh?
你倒是活得明白 嗯
Had a lot of time to take personal stock.
有很多时间来理清自己
Prison'll do that to you.
都是拜监狱所赐
You care about your son?
你都不在乎你的儿子吗
I care that he moves on.
我希望的是他可以向前看
That I'm not a burden to him,
我不想成为他的负担
that he takes responsibility for his life
他为他自己的人生负责
the same way that I've taken for mine.
而我会为我自己的人生负责
You call this responsibility?
你把这个叫做责任
Yes, I do, and you, Miss Reagan,
是的 而你 里根女士
you don't get to lecture me about responsibility,
你没有权力来和我长篇大论谈责任
not until you're ready to cop to your place in all this.
除非你什么时候跟我换位思考
She didn't do this to you.
她可没对你做什么
It's okay, Anthony. No, she didn't.
安东尼 没事 是的 确实不是她做的
I did, but she made sure
是我做的 但是她确保
that I got a head start down this road.
我不得不走上这条不归路
Well, if I did, I'm sorry.
好吧 如果这样 我很抱歉
Apology accepted.
我接受你的道歉
Now, please, just let me be.
现在 行行好 别管我了
Please.
求你们了
We found your father.
我们找到了你的父亲
Was he scrubbing up for surgery?
他在准备做手术吗
No.
没有
Kidding.
开个玩笑
Yeah, funny.
真是有趣
You got a parent who's an addict,
你有个瘾君子家长
you make jokes to stay sane.
你不得不开开玩笑让自己神智清醒
We tried to get him help. He wouldn't listen.
我们试着帮他 但他拒绝了
Saw that coming.
一点不奇怪
Because it was coming from me.
因为是我向他提出帮忙的
He blames me for the shape he's in.
他怪我 因为是我造成的
What did you expect?
你到底想要什么
That a doctor would be smarter than that.
我本以为一个医生会聪明点
Hold on. You have no right.
等等 你没有权利这么说
No. A guy comes in here all busted up because he was hit by a truck,
不对 这就像一个人被卡车撞伤了
do you operate or do you tell him,
你是要给他做手术 还是告诉他
that's the truck driver's fault,
那是卡车司机的错
so go find him and have him operate.?
让他去找卡车司机做手术?
Close, but no cigar.
差不多 但不全对
Pretty damn close.
非常接近了
Why ask her to find him in the first place
为什么一开始让她去找他
when you're standing on the sidelines?
而你却在一边旁观
Because I wanted her to see what she did to him.
因为我想让她看看她做的好事
Well, I did, and it sucks,
我看到了 很糟糕
and we can sit here and debate
我们可以继续坐在这争论
whether or not I'm the truck driver here,
到底该不该我负责
but in the meantime, the patient is still busted up.
但同时病人却命悬一线
So what are you gonna do, Doc?
所以医生 你要怎么做
What do you want me to do?
你想要我做什么
Your job.
你的本职工作
A man is in pain and there's only one doctor in the house.
有人身处痛苦之中 这里只有一个医生
You think Ethan is lying?
你觉得伊森在说谎
No.
不觉得
I think maybe I might've been
我觉得之前我接受他招供
a little quick to take his confession back then.
可能有点太快了
He admitted to committing a homicide.
他承认犯下了凶杀案
No one would blame you for not looking further.
没人会因为你没有多问一下而责备你
Right, and if I did happen to miss something--
是啊 如果我忽略了什么
which is a big if--
当然概率很小
it's the kind of thing you wouldn't even know to look for.
那是你根本都不会想到去查的事
Look at this.
看看这个
The night Jessica disappeared.
杰西卡失踪的那晚
This is the last time we see her
那是我们最后看到她
entering or exiting the building.
进出那栋大楼
And he leaves later without her.
后来他没有跟她一起离开
Okay.
有意思
We got any video of her coming back out again?
我们有任何她离开的视频吗
The camera in the back is busted; this is all we've got.
后面的监控坏了 只有这些
Hold on, look at that.
停一停 看这里
The-the earrings.
那个耳环
I've seen that before.
我之前见过
It's, um...
那是……
it's a mark, the Hellians, a gang, the Hellians.
那是个标志 赫利安帮派的标志
That's the Hellians marker. Hellians?
那是赫利安的标志 赫利安?
They were a gang that was active in the neighborhood
在谋杀案发生的那段时间里
back in the day around the time of the murder.
在那个街区很活跃的一个黑帮
Can't be a coincidence.
不可能是一个巧合
Do you think this guy did it?
你认为是这个家伙干的?
I think I want to speak to him.
我觉得我得找他谈谈
Let's call Gang Unit and see if they can put a name to the face.
打个电♥话♥给反黑组 看看他们能不能认出来
He's here.
他来了
Hey, Dad.
老爸好
A.D.A. Reagan.
助理检察官里根
Oh, it's one of those.
啊 也没错吧
Afraid so.
恐怕是这样
Good afternoon, Commissioner.
下午好 局长
Thanks for coming in.
谢谢你过来
Did you see it?
你看过吗
I did. I'm sorry.
看过了 很抱歉
Your office behind it?
是地检署搞的鬼吗?
Is that a real question?
您真的这么想的吗
No.
不是
It's just the whole idea of real seems up for grabs.
真的想法还有待考量
Well, it's one thing when you read about it.
好吧 只是读到是一回事
It's a whole nother when you're the... Puppet?
但那…… 被人操弄又是另一♥码♥事?
You okay?
您还好吗
Actually, I'm being a big baby about it.
事实上我在闹情绪
I know it, but I can't seem to shake it.
我自己也知道 但没办法
It's completely understandable.
这完全可以理解
Well, I'm supposed to be tougher than the rest.
我应该比别人看起来更坚强
Look, I never liked the camera when I was a cop.
我还是个警♥察♥的时候就不喜欢上镜头
I used to make myself scarce when the news trucks came around,
以前新闻转播车来的时候 我总是溜号♥
but this job, I got to, so I bite a bullet.
但现在这个工作只能硬着头皮上了
But that's all an act.
但那完全是走走过场
I don't know.
我不知道
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表