Whoa, whoa, the only thing you need to do
哇 哇 你唯一要做的事
is grab your jacket, 'cause you're coming with us.
就是拿上外套 跟我们走一趟
What? No, you should read this.
什么?不 你们应该读读这个
I-I just got it in the mail.
我刚刚收到的邮件
What is it? It's from my dad.
这是什么? 我父亲发来的
An apology.
道歉信
What do you mean, an apology?
什么意思 道歉信?
What's he sorry for?
他为什么道歉?
We got in a fight that night. Okay?
那天晚上我们吵了一架
I lied. So you admit it?
我撒了谎 所以你承认了?
It's all my fault.
这都是我的错
Where did you get the poison?
你从哪里得到毒药?
The what?!
什么?!
The poison that you used to kill your father--
你用来杀死你父亲的毒药
Where'd you get it?
你从哪里弄到的?
No, no, I didn't... I didn't kill him.
不 不 我没有...我没有杀死他
Then what the hell is this all about?!
这一切到底是为了什么?!
I just said horrible, horrible things to him.
我只是对他说了非常可怕的事
The-the last things I will ever say to my father.
我绝不应该对父亲说的话
Why did your mother try to take the fall for you?
你母亲为什么想替你顶罪?
What?
什么?
Your mother came down to the squad room
你母亲来到警♥察♥局
and said she killed your father, to cover for you.
说她杀了你的父亲 为你打掩护
Wow, my own mother thinks I'm that much of a monster.
哇 我自己的母亲认为我是一个怪物
She just assumed you killed him?
她只是觉得你杀了他?
I told her we got into a fight that night,
我告诉她 那天晚上我们吵了一架
and she-she just went nuts, and
她疯了 而且
was yelling about how I was gonna go to jail.
大喊我会去坐牢
And... she wouldn't listen to me.
而且...她不听我解释
So, if you didn't kill him, then who did?
如果你没有杀他 那么谁做的?
Apparently, Bruce killed himself.
显然布鲁斯是自杀的
At least, that's what he says he was gonna do in this letter.
至少在这封信中他说他会的
It's a suicide note.
这是一封遗书
We had a great time last night, but you were missed.
我们昨晚过得很愉快 但你不见了
I couldn't come to your apartment, Mr. Jones.
琼斯先生 我无法去你的公♥寓♥
I want you to succeed here.
我希望你在这里成功
Do you want to succeed here?
你想在这里成功吗?
I feel really uncomfortable here.
我在这里感到非常不舒服
It's not always a bad thing when somebody makes you a little nervous.
有人让你有点紧张 并不总是一件坏事
It can be good.
可以是件好事
Exciting, even.
令人兴奋 甚至
That's not what I'm talking about.
这不是我正在谈的
Okay, why don't we do a rain check at your place?
好吧 我们为什么不改天去你那里呢?
You'll feel more comfortable there.
这样你会感觉更舒适
No, I wouldn't. - Come on.
不 我不会的 好了
Don't leave me hanging.
不要把我凉在那里
I'll come up to you.
我会来找你的
You know where I live?
你知道我住在哪里?
It's on your start paperwork.
你的入职文件里都有
Hey, don't confuse nervous with excited.
嘿 不要把紧张和激动搞混了
Hey, stop!
嘿 住手!
You don't want me to stop.
你不想让我住手的
I said stop!
我说住手
Guys, I got to admit something.
伙计们 我必须承认一些事
Things aren't exactly okay.
不一定完全正确
Yeah, we know.
是的 我们知道
It's not breaking news.
这不是什么重大新闻
No, I mean money's tight.
不 我的意思是钱太紧了
Without your mom's income, it's getting tighter.
没有你妈妈的收入 会越来越紧
I don't want to stretch overtime so much
我不想超时加班
that I can't even enjoy what little time we have left
我甚至无法享受我们三个人
as the three amigos.
为时不多的时光
So what are you saying?
那你在说什么?
I'm saying I'm leaving the NYPD.
我说我要离开纽约警♥察♥局
I'm gonna take a higher paying job.
从事一份更高薪的工作
A much higher paying job.
薪水高很多的工作
But Dad, you love your job.
但爸爸 你爱你的工作
Yeah, well, I love you guys more.
是啊 但我更爱你们
And it's as simple, and as complicated, as that.
简单如此 复杂如斯
What would you be doing?
你要去做什么?
Private security for a rich guy and his family.
为有钱人和他的家人提供私人保安
Is he famous?
他有名吗?
No.
没有
So just some rich guy... And his rich kids?
只是一些有钱的人...还有富二代?
That's how you put it. Okay, for me,
随你怎么说 对我来说没事
it's just a gig. A good gig.
只是一份工作 一份好工作
We love what you do now. We're proud of you.
我们喜欢你现在所做的 我们为你自豪
Yeah, we really love bragging about you, Dad.
是的 我们真的很爱吹嘘你 爸爸
What's Officer Witten's relationship
威登警官跟她分局里
to the other cops in her house?
其他警♥察♥的关系如何?
Good. They're all 100% behind her, what I hear.
很好 他们都100%挺她 据我所知
Not a single Latino cop took issue?
没有一个拉丁裔警♥察♥有意见?
I didn't do a door-to-door survey.
我没有做过挨门挨户的调查
But odds would be...
但可能性会是...
What I hear is all I know.
我所听到的就是我所知道的
And her CO, any issues there?
她的上司那里有什么问题吗?
Also solid, what I hear.
据我所知没问题
Also, I think she's an old pal
另外 我认为她是
to either the uncle or the father.
叔叔或父亲的一个老朋友
And your relationship to her CO?
那你的她上司的关系呢?
Jimmy Vauxhall?
吉米·沃克斯豪尔?
Good as gold.
好得很
Then we're good to go.
我们可以行动了
Go where?
去哪里?
You, to him, privately, with a message,
你私下里给他带个信
to confer with the advocate's office...
跟法律事务办公室协商......
to terminate Officer Witten.
开除威登警官
For?
因为为什么?
Failed probation.
试用失败
For bringing undue criticism to this department.
给警♥察♥局带来不必要的批评
We're throwing her under the bus to throw Garrett a favor?
我们为了帮加勒特就抛弃了她?
No.
不是
We are terminating her for cause.
我们开除她是有原因的
I want it done at the precinct level,
我希望在分局层面进行
so the word goes out at that level,
这样消息也在那个层面
to rank and file.
传播开来
Boss? Can I ask why, then?
老板?那么我能问为什么吗?
"By general law, life and limb must be protected.
根据一般法律 生命和肢体必须得到保护
"Yet often, a limb
然而 经常是一个肢体
"must be amputated to save a life;
必须截肢才能挽救生命
"but a life
但是生活
is never wisely given to save a limb."
永远不会为了拯救肢体而被放弃
Abraham Lincoln.
亚伯拉罕·林肯
This department is the life.
警♥察♥局就是生命
Officer Witten is a limb.
威登警官就是肢体
I quit.
我不干了
What did he do?
他做了什么?
I didn't say he did anything.
我没有说他做了什么
It wouldn't be the first time, you know.
你知道 这不会是第一次
You said you would let me handle this.
你说过你会让我处理这件事
And I did.
我说过
Look, you were right, okay?
看 你说得对 好吗?
If I'd used the Reagan name,
如果我用里根的名字
none of this would have happened.
这些事就不会发生了
I would have still had my internship and my dignity.
我仍然在实习 仍然保持了我的尊严
That is not the point, and your name is not the problem here.
这不是重点 你的名字在这里不是问题
Look, you're not alone in this, Nicky.
妮基 你并不孤单
I think you would find that most women
我想你会发现大多数女性
have a version of this story.
都会遇到类似的事
I'm just embarrassed.
我只是很尴尬
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表