雕塑时效是多久呢
on something like this?
法律
Statute.
法定时效 不是雕塑时效
Statute of limitations, not statue.
你在说什么啊
What are you talking about?
这是两个不同的词语
It's two different words.
“Statute”是法规
"Statute" Is a law
"Statue"是巨大的雕像
and "Statue" Is a big, giant sculpture-y thing.
随便吧 重点是你原谅我了吗
Whatever. Point is, do you forgive me?
当然
Of course I do.
那我的任务就达成了
Then my work here is done.
你不想知道
Don't you want to know
我们要怎么约会吗
what we're doing on our date?
当然 你怎么计划的
Sure. What do you got planned?
喏 我们要在白天约会
Well, it's a day date.
要开他的船去埃利斯岛
And we're taking his boat out past Ellis Island
他为这个法定时效
and he's arranged for a private tour
来一次私人旅行
of the Statue of Limitations.
你虐狗 雷根
Up yours, Reagan.
安东尼 我也爱你
I love you, too, Anthony.
根据车牌 车主是...
你把东西给他了吗
So, did you give it to him?
给他了
Yeah, I gave it to him.
他怎么说
What'd he say?
他什么也没说
He didn't say anything.
没说
Nothing?
没
Nope.
那你怎么说的
Well, what did you say?
你退缩了
You chickened out.
不完全是
Not exactly.
你就是
Yeah, you did.
老爸 我很高兴他愿意在街上巡逻
Look, Pop, I'm proud that he wants to be on the street.
但警长也仍然可以身着警服
But the sergeant still wears the uniform.
在街上巡逻
He still works the streets.
- 对 然后被人叫做头儿 - 所以呢
- Yeah, and gets called a boss. - So?
不管怎样 我不认为杰米
Well, somehow, I don't think Jamie
希望这样看待他自己
wants to see himself that way.
而你想
But you do.
我知道我想
I know I do.
我对我自己承诺过
Yeah, well, I kind of made a promise to myself
我不能去强迫他
that I wouldn't push it.
但如果他没有在名单里
But if he doesn't at least get on the list
但之后又改变了主意
and then changes his mind...
那就太晚了
It would be too late.
是的
Yeah.
你们是告诉我你们有很多
You're trying to tell me that you guys got so many cameras
遍布城市的摄像头 所以就能追踪到任何人的行动吗
all over the city that you can track somebody wherever they go?
老大哥一直看着呢
Big Brother's always watching.
谁
Who?
老大... 上帝啊 你不看书的吗
Big... geez, read a book or something, will you?
哦 你的意思是就像在电视节目上
Oh, you mean like on that TV show
那样那么多摄像头
with all the cameras.
差不多吧
Kind of.
怎么运作呢
So how does it work?
我发送的照片
That photo I sent,
在面部识别软件上运行
it gets run through facial recognition software.
只要电脑知道他要找的是什么
Once the computer knows what it's looking for,
就会去在城市的所有摄像头里找匹配者
then it searches every camera in the city until it finds a match.
而一旦找到了匹配者
Then once it finds a match
电脑就会持续关注那个人
it keeps tabs on that individual.
- 而你们找了匹配茉莉的 - 是的
And you guys got a hit on Molly? Yeah.
电脑指示她进入了14大道的地铁站
It dinged her going into the 14th Street subway station.
是的 一直追踪她去了34街
Yeah, followed her uptown to 34th
她在那里转车 然后坐一号♥线去了市中心
where she transferred trains, then downtown on the 1.
她在富兰克林站下了车然后上了出租
She got off at Franklin where she got into a cab.
出租车牌号♥86Z5
Uh, cab number 8-6-Zebra-5.
哇哦 你居然知道她上了哪辆出租车
Damn, you know what cab she got into?
是的 就在前面
Yeah. It's just ahead there.
你们已经找到她了
You guys got her already?
是啊 好好记得这一点
Yup. You might want to keep that in mind
下次你再想用铁撬棒打人的时候 不要忘了
next time you decide to beat somebody with a crowbar,
硬汉
tough guy.
坐好了
Sit tight.
不错嘛
Well, well, well.
再次见到你很高兴呢 茉莉·查韦斯
Nice to see you again, Molly Chavez.
你要告诉我
You're trying to tell me
德瑞克·莫巴顿 那个警♥察♥杀手
that Dereck Malbaton, cop killer
那个逃犯在阿斯托利亚的Foot Locker
【注: Foot Locker 世界上最大的体育运动用品网络零售商】
and escaped convict is slinging Jordans
上卖♥♥乔丹鞋吗
at a Foot Locker in Astoria?
我可没这么说
Well, I didn't say all that.
哦我知道了
Oh, I get it.
你想告诉我
You're trying to sell me some story that, uh,
你甩了莫巴顿 现在你的新男友
you dumped Malbaton and now it's your new boyfriend,
是一个在Foot Locker工作的脱衣舞男
some regular Joe Jock Strap, who works at Foot Locker.
这可算不上个故事
It's no story.
只不过不能令人信服而已
It's just not a believable story,
因为我想我俩都知道
'cause you and I both know that if you did
如果你真的甩了他
break up with Malbaton, we'd be pulling your corpse
今晚你就是唐人街垃圾桶里的一具尸体了
out of a Dumpster in Chinatown right now.
好吧 好吧
Okay. All right, fine.
也许我并没有甩了他
Maybe I didn't break up with him.
是的 我知道他越狱了 但我没有见过他
And yeah, I know he busted out of jail, but I haven't seen him.
他有打电♥话♥给你吗
Has he called you?
没有
No.
完全没有吗
He hasn't tried to get in contact with you at all?
没有
None.
好吧
Okay.
你明白如果我拿着搜查令来
You do realize that if I get a warrant
调查你的手♥机♥
to search your phone
然后发现
and I dump it and find out you have been
你和他有交往的话
communicating with him,
你就变成了从犯
that is aiding and abetting, right?
你不需要搜查令
You don't need a warrant.
你现在就能查了
You can have it.
到底是是怎么回事
What the hell is going on here, Lugo?
她在骗人
She's lying.
她给了我她的手♥机♥ 说明她是清白的
She gave me her cell phone, which means it's clean.
她可能有两个手♥机♥呢
Wouldn't be the first broad I know had two mobiles.
问题不在这
That's not the problem.
问题是她一点都不紧张
The problem is she's not even nervous.
因为她可是老手了
'Cause she's a pro, man.
要成为莫巴顿身边的人 你不可能只是个菜鸟
You don't get to be Malbaton's dime piece being a rookie.
我告诉你 他们俩就是一对雌雄大盗
I'm telling you, the two of them, they're Bonnie and Clyde.
- 你得给我一些消息 - 给你什么
You got to give me something. Give you what?
能让她开口的东西啊
Something to make her talk.
我不知道怎么让她开口啊
I don't know how to make her talk.
那是你的工作啊
That's your job.
好啊 既然这样我们干嘛把你留在这
Well, then what the hell do we have you here for?
站起来 混♥蛋♥
Get on your feet, jackass.
- 快点 你要回拘留所了 - 不 不要
- Come on, you're going back to the joint. - No, no, no.
- 别这样啊 - 休息时间结束了
Come on, come on, man. No. Recess is over.
等着 我想到了什么
Wait. I got something.
是吗
Yeah, I'm sure you do.
我想到了一些能让她开口的东西
I got something that'll make her talk.
这里面没东西 和你说的一样
It was clean, just like you said.
- 早就告诉你了 - 你是对的
- Told you. - You're right.
我道歉
I apologize.
哦
Oh.
我这有个地址
I have an address written down here.
我在想 这有没有可能
Was wondering if, by any chance, it...
会让你想起什么
might ring a bell for you.
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表