She's gone?
她死了?
Yeah.
是啊
This is your fault.
这都是你的错
This is on you.
这要算在你身上
She's been trying to help you from the beginning.
她从一开始就想帮你
If it wasn't for her, my daughter would still be alive.
如果不是她 我女儿还活着
And she'd be looking at spending the rest of her life in prison
她会下辈子都呆在监狱里
instead of you.
而不是你
Why are you even here?!
你为什么来这里?
For the same reason I got into this case in the first place:
跟我一开始牵涉到这个案子时一样
to get you out of prison.
让你出狱
She's got all the facts to prove you innocent.
她已经掌握证据证明你是无辜的
Truth is, I missed something that...
事实是 我没注意到一些东西...
led to you being here.
结果导致你被关在这里
And no matter how good your intentions, I cannot let that stand.
不管你的意图有多好 我不能让你被关下去
What's the point?
有什么意义?
You've got a lot of years left, Ethan.
来日方长 伊森
My life was for my kids.
我活着是为了孩子们
What good is it now?
现在有什么意义?
It's better than here.
比在这里好
We talked to your lawyer.
我们和你的律师谈过了
He's been in touch with the D.A.,
他正在联♥系♥地方检察官
and they are working on throwing out your conviction.
他们正在努力恢复你的清白
Look, Ethan, we can get you out of here in time
伊森 我们可以帮你及时离开这里
for your daughter's funeral.
去参加你女儿的葬礼
Go say bye the right way.
去好好跟她说再见
Wait a minute.
等一下
Are you saying that the mother called the cops on her own son?
你说那个母亲叫警♥察♥抓自己的儿子?
Yeah.
是的
Said she was certain he was dealing weed out of his room.
说她确定他正在房♥间卖♥♥大♥麻♥
Weed? That's some tough love.
大♥麻♥? 严厉的爱啊
That's one bad mom. I would never do that.
真是个糟糕的妈妈 我永远不会那样做
I would, in a heartbeat.
我会毫不犹豫的
Wait, let me finish. - Like we don't know that.
等等 让我说完 好像我们不知道那样
Let me finish. Good.
让我说完 好
So we go into his room, we go into the kid's room,
我们走进他的房♥间 我们走进孩子的房♥间
he's not there, and lying out on the bed is a big Ziploc.
他不在那里 床上有一个大的密封袋
And so I take one sniff,
我拿起一闻
and I'm hungry for chicken cutlets all of a sudden.
突然间我想要吃炸鸡排了
Like, munchies?
闻起来像零食?
Munchies? Munchies?
零食? 零食?
What do you know about the munchies?
你们懂什么叫零食?
Yeah. Yeah.
是的 是啊
No, not munchies, like, uh, Italian seasoning.
不 不是零食 像意大利调料
So she must've taken, like,
因此 她一定是把
a vat of Italian seasoning, put it in a Ziploc,
一大堆意大利调味料放在密封袋里
laid it out on the kid's bed and said it's weed.
放在孩子的床上 说是大♥麻♥
Oh, planting evidence on your own kid?
哦 栽赃你自己的孩子?
That's really tough love.
这真是一种严厉的爱
So what'd you say? I said, “Ma'am,”
那么你说什么? 我说 女士
giving her one of these, and she burst into tears.
给了她这样一个脸色 她哭了起来
Oh, now, are these real tears or fake tears?
哦 这是真哭还是假哭?
No, the tears are real. She starts hyperventilating.
眼泪是真的 她开始喘不过气来
Eddie goes to get her a glass of water...
埃迪给她到了一杯水
Is this story going somewhere?
这个故事的意义在哪里?
Yeah. She gets a grip and she spills her guts.
是啊 她喘口气 吐露了真心
Said she loves him, but living with him
她说她爱他 但和他生活在一起
has become like a life sentence.
就像被判了无期徒刑
How old is this woman?
这个女人多大了?
Mid-50s. Then the front door slams.
50岁左右 接下来有人猛敲前门
Our cruiser's parked out front, and the kid comes
我们的车停在前面 孩子
tear-assing up the stairs,
眼泪汪汪的上楼来
yelling, “Mom, Mom, are you okay?”
大喊:妈妈 妈妈 你没事吧?
And the kid, he's not a kid.
而那孩子 他已不是一个小孩了
What?
什么?
He's, like, late 30s.
他30好几了
Oh, my gosh.
哦 我的天啊
And here's what he's wearing: sneakers and shorts
他穿着运动鞋和短裤
and a Mets cap on backwards. Okay, I'm with the mom.
反戴大都会球队的帽子 好吧 我支持当妈的
And this isn't the first time she's done this?
这不是她第一次这样做吗?
No, or even the tenth.
不是 十次都不止了
Wow. They start going at it.
哇 他们开始争起来
We got to separate them.
我们必须把他们分开
I take the kid-- I mean, the son-- outside.
我带着小孩 - 我的意思是 儿子 - 出去
I go, “Dude, when your own mom
我说 老兄 你自己的妈妈
“is trying to frame you for possession
想陷害你非法藏♥毒♥
just to get you out of the house...”
只是为了让你走出家门......
I'm assuming he didn't get the message.
我想他没搞明白
I wouldn't put money on it.
我不那么认为
But the point is... What is the point?
但重点是... 重点是什么?
For us, is there a line for what you'll do for family?
对我们来说 你为家人做些什么有界限吗?
No. No.
没有 没有
Huh.
呵呵
No. Nope.
没有 没有
Seriously? 'Cause that sounds a little less than honest.
真的吗?因为听起来不像实话
Well, suppose we just make a deal, amongst ourselves,
那么 假设我们之间达成一笔交易
never to test where that line exits.
永远不要试那条界限在哪里
All in favor?
都赞成?
Aye.
是啊
Aye.
是啊
Hear, hear.
明白 明白
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表