Who did he turn to when he didn't know what to do?
我
Me.
是的 你
Yeah, you.
而你在这里 浪费这个机会
And yet here you are, wasting that opportunity.
也许我该走了
Maybe it's not my place,
如果我话说过头了 我向你道歉 不过...
and if I'm out of line, I apologize, but...
你的孩子正在成长
your kids are growing up.
他们将要毕业
They're gonna be graduating school,
有家庭 坠入爱河
having families, falling in love.
变成父亲
Father to father,
你不想参与进去吗
don't you want to be part of that?
我想
I do.
也许是时候成熟起来
Maybe it's time to put on your big boy pants
再一次成为一名父亲
and be a dad again, huh?
我相信你的孩子可以有一位好父亲
I'm sure your kids could use one.
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表