他的对手抨击他对犯罪太软弱了吗
Oh, and his opponent's hammering him for being soft on crime?
非常正确
Pretty much.
所以我的人受到了连带伤害
So my guy's collateral damage?
他确实承认了一个重罪 杰米
Well, he did commit a felony, Jamie.
一个四年前的E级罪
A four-year-old E felony,
并且那个孩子之前或之后都没有任何不良记录
and the kid's got zero record before or since.
我很抱歉 但事情就是这样
Well, I'm sorry, but it is what it is.
你和他说了我的人做了什么吗
Did you tell him what my guy did?
你和他说了他凭一己之力
Did you tell him that he single-handedly
救了那三个女孩的命吗
saved those three girls' lives?
我当然说了 但他是个政客
Of course I did, but he's a politician.
如果这对他没有什么帮助 这就从未发生过
If there's nothing in it for him, then it never happened.
好的 谢谢你肯尝试 你应该知道
Okay. Thank you for trying. You should know
他们今天就要把他引渡到宾夕法尼亚州
they're gonna try to extradite him to Pennsylvania today.
好的 知道了
Okay, on it.
你拿到档案了吗
You got the Mack file?
我们真的现在就要转移他妈
We really have to transfer him now?
是的 马上
Yeah, forthwith.
嘿 你在做什么
Hey, what are you doing?
我问你要文件
I asked you for the Mack file.
我 我
Yeah, and I...
我 我以为你最后拿着
I, uh, I thought you had it last.
我 不是的 我以为你拿着
Me? No, I thought you had it.
你确定
Are you sure?
我们看下你桌上 它应该就在某个地方
Let's check our desks. It's got to be there somewhere.
哦
Oh.
嘿 我们在做什么
Hey, what are we doing?
你怎么都不和我说话
How come you're not saying anything to me?
因为我没有什么可以说的
Because I've nothing to say.
你生我的气了
You are so mad at me.
我没有生你的气
I am so not mad at you.
可以 如果你现在没有生气
Well, if you're not mad now,
- 你马上要生气了 -为什么
- you're about to be. - Why?
警探
Detective.
雷根警探吗
Uh, Detective Reagan?
你干嘛的
Wh-What are you?
♪ 哦~ 丹尼警探 ♪
♪ Oh, Detective Danny ♪
♪ 你是如此的智障 ♪
♪ You are so defective ♪
♪ 重新定义了智障 ♪
♪ With every objective ♪
♪ 你是如此的无能 ♪
♪ You are so ineffective
♪ 这不是我一个人觉得 ♪
♪ This isn't subjective
♪ 大家都是这么认为的 ♪
♪ It's everyone's perspective
♪ 不论你怎么选择 ♪
♪ Irrespective of your electives
♪ 认为自己 ♪
♪ Subjectives
♪ 结论就是 ♪
♪ The verdict is
♪ 你就是智障鸡探 ♪
♪ You are defective.
来自维克多·卢克的问候
Uh, compliments of, uh, Victor Lugo.
你唱完了吗
Are you done now?
是的 是的 很抱歉
Oh, yeah, yeah, sorry.
好的 那马上滚出去
Good, then get the hell out of here.
- 谢谢 - 我叔叔是个警♥察♥ 谢谢
- Thank you. - My uncle's a cop. Thank you.
快出去
Get out of here.
请随意
Go ahead, help yourselves.
吃吧
Jump in.
我可能可以做更多的事情
I'm probably making more of this than is necessary.
如果对你很重要 那对我也很重要
If it's important to you, it's important to me.
谢谢
Thank you.
贝克 这里只有我们俩
Baker, it's just you and me here.
没错
That's the thing.
我一直非常尊重您
I have so much respect for you.
我觉得你应该先说
Why don't you start with
「我们已经认识了这么久」
"We've known each other a long time"?
好吧
Okay.
我现在有一个工作机会
An opportunity has come up for me
我很想去 也希望您能支持我
that I'd like to take and I'd like your blessing.
去内务部
At Internal Affairs.
是的
Yes.
在我调到这里工作之前
Captain Bullman and I worked closely together
我就跟布曼警监一起工作了
before I came to you,
然后这次他要我加入他的团队
and he's asked me to join his team.
是他找你的
He asked you?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
不是我主动提出的
This is not something I sought out.
明白了
Understood.
我希望您知道...
I hope you know...
如果您不知道 我现在就直说
and if you don't, I'm telling you now, straight up,
跟您一起工作的经历
how much working with you
从您身上学到的东西对我来说意义重大
and learning from you has meant to me.
我明白
I think I do.
谢谢你告诉我
And thank you.
艾比盖尔 你是一个聪明能干的警探
Abigail, you are a smart, talented detective.
任何人能跟你一起工作都很幸运
Anybody'd be lucky to have you.
然而局长办公室更需要你
You are most needed here in this office, however.
什么
What?
我不..
I am deny...
我不批准你的调岗请求
I am denying your request for transfer.
很抱歉 我知道这不是你想要听到的
I'm sorry, I know that's not the news you wanted to hear.
是的 这不是
No, it's not.
尽管如此 但我已经决定了
Be that as it may, that is my decision.
就这样吗 没有讨论
That's it? No discussion.
我们刚刚讨论过了
We just had the discussion.
如果您需要 我在自己的办公桌上
I will be at my desk if you need me.
警探先生 我已经告诉你了
I've already given you my answer, Detective.
我知道
I know.
- 我尊重你的选择 - 明显没有
- And I respect that, I do. - Obviously not.
是真的 但你还能做得更好
No, I do. It's just, there's more to it than that.
对啊 帮你做
Yeah, for you.
不是 也是为了你 为我们大家
No, for you, too. For all of us.
我们?谁跟你是我们?
Us? Wh-Who's us?
你知道 卡车司机 整个社区
You know, the truck drivers, the neighborhood,
整个城市 整个国家
the city, the country. Hell...
全世界
the whole damn world,
当你真正去面对它的时候
when you really get down to it.
- 全世界 - 对
- The whole damn world? - Yes.
如果每个人在面对同样情况时
If everybody in your situation made the same decision you made,
跟你一样害怕 坏人就不会受到惩罚了
because you're afraid, we'd have no bad guys behind bars.
我不是别人
I'm not everybody else.
我是罗伯特·阿朗佐
I'm Roberto Alonzo.
玛利亚·阿朗佐的丈夫
Husband to Maria Alonzo
兰迪和安娜 还有朱莉的爸爸
and father to Randy, Ana, and Julie Alonzo.
我知道
I know that.
我得回去工作了
I have to get back to work.
你白跑了
You're empty-handed.
是啊 被你说中了
Yeah, you were right.
高兴了吧
You happy?
也谈不上特别高兴 但是我理解
Not very, but I get it.
好吧 我不明白
Well, I don't get it.
你在给谁打电♥话♥
Who are you calling?
不用担心
Don't worry about it.
这个人不愿意做正确的事情
This guy doesn't want to do the right thing,
那我就来替他做
I'll do it for him.
你在干嘛
Well, what are you doing?
相信我
Just trust me.
维克多·卢克
Victor Lugo.
- 嘿 - 嘘嘘嘘
- Hey - Shh.
丹尼 别这么干
Danny, don't.
嘿 我是你的老相识 「智障鸡探雷根」
Hey. It's your old pal, Defective Reagan.
我就想谢谢你的甜甜圈
Yeah. I wanted to thank you for the doughnuts.
你太体贴了
That was very, very thoughtful.
我还想告诉你 你刚得到了一张
I also wanted to let you know that you just purchased yourself
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表