Dug through Chief Penworth's file.
和他的前任上司谈过
Sat down with some of his past COs again.
甚至重新拜访了
Even revisited conversations
他的家人和朋友
with family and friends.
不仅如此 我们还查过他进警局之前的生活
Expanded that group, dug into his time before the NYPD.
所以
And?
甚至连他的前妻
Even this guy's ex-wife
都没有说他任何一句坏话
got nothing bad to say about him.
他是货真价实的
He's the real deal.
上司喜欢 同事们尊敬
Bosses love him, rank and file respect him.
那柯林科想说什么
So what was Cornick trying to say?
要我说 他太夸张了
My guess, whatever it is, he's overselling it.
做个垂死挣扎吧
Chucking a Hail Mary.
好吧 贝克
Okay. Baker?
这是什么
What's this?
罗克兰日报
The Rockland Ledger.
一份地方报纸
A local paper?
准确的说是潘沃斯老家的报纸
Chief Penworth's local paper to be exact.
2001年
Dating back to 2001?
这...大概是十五年前了吧
That's, like, 15 years ago.
十七年前
Seventeen.
潘沃斯指导他儿子的棒球队
Penworth coached his son's baseball team
得了冠军
to the championship,
比赛结束后 报纸采访了他们父子
paper interviewed father and son after the game.
你喜欢什么娱乐项目
"What do you like to do for fun?"
潘沃斯将团队建设与
The part where Penworth compares team building
他在海湾战争前线的时间进行比较。
to his time spent on the front lines in the Gulf War.
巴格达城外 一枚火箭弹击中了他们的坦克
"An RPG hit their tank outside Baghdad,
潘沃斯立即行动起来
Penworth jumped into action".
但这一切并没有发生
But it never happened?
当时他是坐办公室的
Spent his tour behind a desk.
这可不妙哦
That's not good.
你说对了
You got one right.
我记得从搬来这里来
They're a very nice family. Been in the building
他们就是非常棒的一家人
for as long as I can remember.
汤普森先生是一个非常优秀的人
Mr. Thompson was a great guy.
一个同层的邻居跟我们说
A neighbor on the floor reported
听到了他家传来的一些声音
hearing raised voices through the walls.
夫妻吵架的声音
Husbands and wives argue.
我跟你说 汤普森夫人
I'm telling you, there's no way
不可能跟自己丈夫的谋杀有关的
that Mrs. Thompson had anything to do with his murder.
他们经常吵架
They argue often?
我只是个看门的 我不能乱说什么
I'm a doorman. Discretion is my job.
我尊重这点 可这是一场谋杀案
I respect that, but this is a homicide investigation.
任何信息都会对我们有帮助的
Any information you can give us would be helpful.
好吧
Okay.
最近我接到了很多住户的反映
So, lately, I've been getting a lot of calls down here
说公♥寓♥里面经常有吵架
saying that there's been a lot of yelling and fighting
和打架的声音
up in the apartment.
等等 门卫是这么说的
Hold on, the doorman said that?
那...那个妻子和丈夫
That-that the wife and the husband
- 最近经常打架 - 他说这个月
- have been fighting a lot lately? - He said a bunch of neighbors
有很多邻居投诉他们家
complained this month about yelling
有人♥大♥吵大闹
coming from their apartment.
- 哇哦 - 警探
Huh. - Detective.
我在打电♥话♥
I'm on the phone.
但是 警探 我...
But, Detective, I...
知道了 稍等一下
Yeah, not now, please.
你在跟谁说话
Who are you talking to?
我们友善的邻居 技术支援组的米克奈丁格尔
Our friendly neighborhood TARU Tech McNightengale.
- 麦肯纳 - 啥
- McKenna. - What?
友善的邻居 技术支援组的麦肯纳
Our friendly neighborhood TARU Tech McKenna,
不是米克奈丁格尔
not McNightengale.
我觉得没人会姓米克奈丁格尔的吧
I don't think anybody's named McNightengale.
好吧 我错了
Okay, my bad.
不好意思 记错名字了
Uh, sorry, I got her name wrong.
她叫麦烦烦
It's McAnnoying.
你拿到搜查令了 有什么收获
So you got the warrant. Any hits?
没有 我倒希望有搜查令 但是麦烦烦这里
No, I wish I had the warrant, but McAnnoying here
看起来还在团团转
is coming up donuts, isn't she?
- 什么都没找到 - 嗯 完全没有收获
- Nothing? - Nada. Zip, zero, zilch, nothing.
- 这是不对的 - 当然是这样
- That's not true. - Yeah, it's true.
- 妻子那你啥也没查到
I mean, you got nothing on the wife,
在未婚妻上花了一个小时
and you've been on the fiancée for an hour
还是一无所获
and you're putting up zeroes.
那这是什么
Then what's this?
跟我想的一样
Does that say what I think it says?
林希·斯图尔特上周在网上搜的最多的词
Lindsey Stewart's number one Internet search item last week
就是简内特·汤普森
was Janet Thompson.
- 是那个妻子 - 嗯哼
- The wife. - Mm-hmm.
你怎么不早说 我在那等了一个小时
Why didn't you tell me this? I've been over here for an hour
就等你给我点有用的东西呐
waiting for you to give me some information.
啥 我刚才一直想要告诉你...
What? I've been trying to tell you this for the past...
贝兹 那个未婚妻一直在搜他的妻子
Baez, the fiancée was doing a Google search of the wife.
我们都被她骗了 她知道她
She lied to us. She knew about her.
马上过来跟你去她那里
Meet you there. On my way.
嘿
Hey.
干得好 麦..技术组的
Good work, Mc-- uh, TARU.
你之前跟我们说你对你未婚夫
You told us before that you had no idea
另一个家庭的情况一无所知 对不对
that your fiancé had another family, right?
对
That's right.
但你搜的最多的却是简内特·汤普森
And yet the top hit on your search engine is Janet Thompson.
你想告诉我们为什么撒谎吗
You want to tell us why you lied to us?
这不是很明显吗
It's obvious, isn't it?
我的意思是 杰克死了
I mean, Jack shows up dead.
如果我知道他还有一个家 我就成了你们的头号♥嫌疑犯
If I know about his other life, I'm your first suspect.
你还给自己想了个好理由啊
With good reason, don't you think?
是的
No.
无论看起来多可疑 我都没有杀他
No matter how bad this looks, I did not murder Jack.
你什么时候发现真♥相♥的
When did you find out?
上周
Last week.
有人发了简内特·汤普森的
Someone texted me a link
脸书链接给我
to Janet Thompson's Facebook.
谁发的
Who texted you?
不知道 随机数字的账号♥
I have no idea. Some random number.
所以你就开始调查她了
And when you looked her up?
我完全不敢相信
I couldn't believe it.
我孩子的父亲出现在另一个我这辈子从没见过
There was the father of my child in all these family photos
从没听说过的家庭的照片里
with people I'd never seen nor heard of in my life.
肯定气坏了吧
Must've been pretty pissed.
嗯
Yeah.
是的 当然了
Sure. Of course.
但更多是茫然和困惑
But mostly dazed and confused.
你跟杰克对质了吗
Did you confront Jack?
他在伦敦 我不想在电♥话♥里谈这件事
I didn't want to do it over the phone while he was in London.
我要当面给他看
I was gonna show him
我发现了这些 但...
what I found, but then...
但有人先杀了他
But somebody killed him first.
不是你干的
And it wasn't you.
绝对不是
Absolutely not.
你愿意接受测谎吗
You'd be willing to take a lie detector test?
猜猜发生了什么 夫妻吵架
Guess what. Husbands and wives argue.
嗯 根据邻居的说法
Well, according to your neighbors,
这一月你和你丈夫吵过很多次
you and your husband argued a whole bunch over the past month.
事实证明 他在公园的另一头还有
Well, as it turns out, he had a whole other life and family
另一个生活和家庭
on the other side of the park,
我们的婚姻并不完美
so our marriage wasn't exactly the gold standard.
你的意思是你完全不知道你丈夫的秘密生活
A secret life that you told us you knew nothing about.
是的 直到现在我才知道
Oh, I didn't, and it's pretty clear now
我和他的婚姻状况这些年来
there's a reason why our relationship's
为什么会
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表