如果市长过早得忽视她的团队
Mm. If the mayor blinks so early in her term,
- 她会显得很弱势 - 或者明智地
- she'll look weak. - Or prudent for
接受她手底下那为人气颇高
accepting the guidance of her extremely popular
- 办事得力的警♥察♥局长的建议 - 不好意思
- and effective P.C. - Sorry.
盖瑞特 我做不到 时机不对
Garrett, no can do. The timing is wrong.
我从一个非常可靠的渠道得到这个消息
I have it from a very credible source
汤姆斯议员很中意警♥察♥局长的计划 非常中意
that Speaker Thomas likes the P.C.'s plan... A lot.
让我猜猜
Let me guess.
里贾纳邀请弗兰克加入"拒绝否决票"的小团体
Regina invited Frank to a little veto-override party?
我不能说"是" 也不能说"不是"
I cannot confirm or deny.
她是一个投机主义者 为了得到自己想要的
She's an opportunist who would sell her own mother
甚至会出♥卖♥♥♥自己妈妈
to get what she wants.
这次 她选择了强化社区治安
Which, in this case, is enhanced community policing.
里贾纳才不会关心
Regina couldn't give a rat's ass
警♥察♥和当地人和谐共处 一起烤蛋糕呢
about cops playing patty-cake with the locals.
她就想当市长
She wants to be mayor.
但局长无论如何都想要这个提议通过
And the P.C. Wants this thing passed anyway, anyhow.
甚至习惯
Even getting used
让代理市长在公众面前出丑吗 不可能
to hand the acting mayor a public defeat? Eh, no.
- 你了解他 - 我也原以为我很了解他
- I know him. - I thought I did, too.
他不关心蛋糕怎么做的
He doesn't care how this cake gets baked.
他就只想把蛋糕做出来
He just wants to serve it up.
我没开玩笑
I'm not kidding.
特斯勒的妻子怎么样了
Hey, how'd it go with Tessler's wife?
关于他妻子的事情
Well, the super was right
楼管算是说对了
about the judge's wife.
她的确很凶 但是她有牢固的不在场证明
She's a battle-ax, but she's got a solid alibi,
所以只能这样了
so that's that.
艾琳帮我们在审判长那里
Well, Erin bought us a couple of days
- 多争得了几天时间 - 好消息
- with the chief judge. - Good.
我也不确定这有没有用
Though I'm not sure what good it'll do.
对于谋杀来说我们仍旧没有一丝线索
We still got nothing says this was a homicide.
你们认输了吗
Are you guys throwing in the towel?
她不是这个意思
That's not what she said.
但是如果我们要找到杀害法官的凶手
But if we're gonna find out who killed the judge,
我们需要这件案子的目击者
we're gonna need an eyewitness to the crime.
我们要去哪里找
Where the hell are we supposed to find one?
我想
My guess,
从这些能看到法官家房♥顶的窗户里面找
amongst the many windows looking down at the judge's rooftop.
那是有好多窗户
That's a lot of damn windows.
除非你有更好的主意
Well, unless you got a better idea,
我想我们需要找些巡警帮忙了
I suggest we round up some uniforms
还需要他们去敲敲门--如果你能坚持的话
and get to knocking on doors-- that's if you can keep up.
- 我们来这儿都快几个小时了 - 是啊
- We've been at it for hours. - Yeah.
但是一个人都没看到或者听到
And nobody's heard or seen a damn thing.
艾琳想把这件事定在赵的身上
Erin wants to pin this on Chao,
但是你也查不出来到底是不是她干的
but you can't turn this into something it's not.
不好意思
Excuse me,
女士 我们是警♥察♥
miss... police.
你介意我们问你一些问题吗
You mind if we ask you a few questions?
关于那个去世的法官吗
About the judge who died?
是的 你知道些什么吗
Yeah, you know anything about that?
不好意思 我什么都没有看见
Sorry, I didn't see anything.
你住在这儿吗
Do you live here?
是啊 你能看见
Yeah. Do you have a view
法官家屋顶吗
out to the judge's rooftop?
有啊 我经常看见法官坐在那里
Yes. I saw the judge sitting out there pretty often.
他死去的那一天呢
What about the day he died?
看见了 但是我没有看到发生了什么
Yeah, but I didn't see what happened.
他就是坐在那里读报纸 跟以前一样
He was just sitting out there reading papers, like always.
你在房♥顶上没看见其他任何人吗
And you didn't see anyone else out there on the roof?
没有 只有法官和楼道管♥理♥员♥
No, just the judge and the building superintendent.
楼管
The super...
也在外面的楼顶上嘛
was out on the roof as well?
是的 叫乔...
Yeah, Joe...
乔·威乐吗
Joe Wheeler?
是的 是个好人
Yeah. Nice guy.
去年冬天还帮我发动汽车
Jump-started my car last winter.
嗯哼 听起来的确是他
Uh-huh, that sounds like Joe.
好吧 谢谢你
Okay, well, uh, thank you for your time.
从楼顶到地下室有很长一段距离
The roof's a long way from the basement.
是的 我也这么想
Yeah, that's exactly what I was thinking.
你为什么对我们说谎 乔
Why'd you lie to us, Joe?
我忘了
I forgot.
- 你忘了 - 我去楼顶
- You forgot? - I went up to the roof
呆了几分种检查了线路
for a few minutes to check some wiring.
这是个无心之失
It was an honest mistake.
无心之失
An honest mistake?
不 忘记带钥匙 那才是无心之过
No, forgetting your keys, that's an honest mistake.
杀人不是
Homicide is not.
- 我没杀蒂斯勒法官 - 好吧
- I didn't kill Judge Tessler. - Well, we got
有一名目击者说看到你把他从楼顶扔下来了
an eyewitness says they saw you throw him off the roof.
我记得邻居说的是她没有看到发生了什么
I thought the neighbor said she didn't see what happened.
是的 但是他不知道
She did, but he doesn't know that.
所以 怎样
So, what?
你现在该老实交代了吧 乔
You're gonna come clean now, Joe?
他要让我丢了工作
He was trying to get me fired.
法官要让你丢了工作 为什么
The judge was trying to get you fired? Why?
他说我偷了物业的备用金
He said I was stealing petty cash from the building.
你有吗
Were you?
我打算要还回去的
I was gonna pay it back.
我的孩子需要钱
My kid needed braces.
你为什么为了几块钱杀人啊
Why would you kill a guy over a few bucks?
那是个意外
It was an accident.
我去找他解释 我们吵了起来
I went up there to work it out with him; we got in an argument.
哦 以为你是去修线路的
Oh. Thought you went up there to fix some wires.
我好像推了他一下
I guess I pushed him.
好像吗
You guess?
我发誓 警探 我不是故意杀他的
I swear, Detective, I didn't mean to kill him.
我相信你
Yeah, I'm sure you didn't.
你应该告诉我的
Come on, you should've told me.
告诉你什么
Told you what?
你在招募竞选人员 你在筹集资金
You're hiring campaign staff, you're raising money.
仅仅因为我在筹备 并不意味着我真要竞选
Just because I'm thinking about it doesn't mean I'm gonna run.
你买♥♥了牛排回家 架起了烤架
You bring home a steak, you fire up the grill,
肯定是要吃牛排的呀
you're sure as hell having steak.
我作为议员在给你提供帮助
I'm offering you help as the speaker.
- 这让我欠你人情 - 什么
- Along with an IOU. - What?
你是在通过支持我的计划来当上市长
【注:Gracie Mansion是纽约市长的公♥寓♥】
You are backing my plan to pave your way to Gracie Mansion.
我支持你的计划因为它是个好计划
I am backing your plan 'cause it's a good plan.
我的手下会认为是个好计划吗 很可能就不会了
Now, will my base think it's a good plan? Probably not.
他们可能会坐在我办公室外面
They'll probably be sitting outside my office with pitchforks
- 拿着草叉和火把 - 哦 省省吧
- and torches. - Oh, please.
因为事实是 那附近的居民
Because the reality is, nobody in that neighborhood
根本不希望有更多的警♥察♥管理他们
wants more cops in their business.
聪明人会
The smart ones would.
聪明人
"The smart ones"?
得了吧 你知道我的意思
Come on, you know what I mean.
聪明人早走了
The smart ones are gone.
他们已经不住在那了
They're not there anymore, Frank.
剩下的都是不得不面对现实的人
The only ones left are the real ones,
他们并不认为你的警♥察♥们是英雄
and they don't think of your cops as heroes.
我...
Look, I...
我想帮忙
I'm trying to help here,
但你却在怀疑我的动机
and you're trying to figure out my motivation.
那你就一直这么等下去吧
You can do that till the cows come home.
我只是希望你对我坦诚相待
I'm just asking you to be straight with me.
你想让我坦诚相待
You want me to be straight with you?
- 是的 - 好吧
- Yes, I do. - Okay.
你想做些好事
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表