No, it already went out over the air, Gramps.
不 他已经桃之夭夭了 爷爷
Based on the description you gave.
您告诉我们的
Now, will you tell me what you're doing in the city?
现在 您能告诉我在这里干什么吗
I was just buying a lottery ticket at my lucky place down the block.
我只是来我幸运之地买♥♥彩票的
Well, the wife is a lucky woman
好吧 那个妻子是一个幸运的人
that you came along and pulled her out of the way.
您把她拉开了
I just reacted.
我只是本能反应
I mean, if I'd had a second to think,
我的意思是 如果有时间想
I probably would've run the other way like everybody else.
我可能会像其他人一样跑开的
Not likely. You did good.
才不会 您做得不错
Hey. Did you... You get the I.D.?
嘿 你搞清身份了吗
Victim is Jerry Simmons.
受害者是杰瑞·西蒙斯
Lives nearby, Lex and 38th.
住在附近 莱克斯38号♥
I'm guessing our perp stole the car.
我猜嫌犯的车是偷来的
I found this on the floorboard.
我在地板上发现了这个
I'll...take that.
给我
It's a code grabber.
这是一个代码捕获器
These car thieves use these to steal the cars now
偷车贼现在用这个
that have keyless entries.
偷那些无钥匙启动的车
What am I, an idiot?
当我是个白♥痴♥么
Well, I didn't realize you kept up, Gramps.
好吧 我没有想到您还与时俱进 爷爷
Yeah, well, you better dust that thing for prints.
是啊 你最好查查这东西上有没有指纹
And then do a background check on the Vic,
然后对受害者做一个背景调查
because dollars to donuts,
因为很显然
he knows the killer.
他知道凶手
Thanks for your help, Commissioner.
谢谢您的帮忙 局长
Oh, right.
啊 对了
I'm just the witness.
我只是一个目击证人
Mm-hmm. And New York's finest detective
嗯 纽约最好的侦探
is already on the case.
已经在查这个案子了
And his grandson.
还有他的孙子
Very funny. Very funny.
笑吧 笑吧
Laugh it up. Now, can we find
笑个够吧 现在我们可以
the esteemed former commissioner a ride home, please?
请尊敬的前局长回家了吗
And just what do you call vetting?
你刚才说审查什么来着
Okay, it was a light vetting. Because?
好吧 这是一个轻微的审查 因为什么
Because for starters...
因为对于初学者来说...
She works at a college newspaper, Garrett.
她在大学报社工作 加勒特
You'd think you'd give it extra attention,
你得考虑你会让这事得到额外关注
given the climate on campuses today,
考虑到如今的校园气氛
especially the one she's at.
尤其是她所在的那所大学
What I was going to say was... And where is she?
我想说的是... 她在哪里
Cooling her jets in a cell down in Major Case.
在重案组的牢房♥里消消气
Well, I don't want to hear any crap about freedom of the press or jailing reporters.
我不想听到有关新闻自♥由♥或监禁记者的废话
I wasn't gonna say anything about... What we should've done
我不会说的... 我们应该做的
is accidentally knocked her head against the bars
是不小心让她的头撞撞栏杆
a couple of times on her way in.
关她的路上多撞几次
All right, let's not even go there.
好了 别那么多废话
She comes into our house
她来我们这里
spouting that Antifa crap
鼓吹反法♥西♥斯♥的废话
and defaces the NYPD flag.
玷污纽约警♥察♥局的旗帜
Can I speak?
我可以说话么
The student newspaper at Columbia
哥伦比亚大学学生报
disavows any and all actions by Chrissie Watkins,
拒绝对克里西沃特金斯的一切行动负责
because she never worked there.
因为她从来没有在那里工作过
She had credentials.
她有证件
I vouchered them.
我证实了它们
Must have printed them up herself.
一定是自己打印的
So we could add forgery to the charges.
所以我们可以加一项伪造罪
What kind of ship we running, Garrett?
加勒特 你葫芦里卖♥♥的什么药
The same one we run every time a friend of your office calls me for a favor.
跟每次您办公室的朋友叫我帮忙一样
A friend of my office?
我办公室的朋友
What friend of my office?
我办公室的什么朋友
Nicky Reagan.
尼基·里根
It's all a blur.
一切都像梦一样
One minute, we're walking down the street-- thank you--
前一分钟 我们还走在街上 谢谢
And we were taking a walk.
我们正在散步
Then, this car came out of nowhere, and that man
突然不知这辆车从哪里冒出来
pulled me out of the way, and...
有人把我拉开 然后...
Jerry's dead.
杰瑞死了
Were you able to get a look at the driver's face?
你有看到司机的长相吗
Your husband, has he ever been threatened,
你的丈夫曾经受到威胁吗
does he have any enemies?
他有没有敌人
No, everybody loved Jerry.
没有 人人都喜欢杰瑞
We, um, found a real estate license in his wallet.
他的钱包里有一张房♥地♥产♥执照
Is that what he did for a living?
他以此谋生吗
Real estate? Yes.
房♥地♥产♥吗 是的
He, um, he owns a small firm in Greenpoint.
他在绿点区有一家小公♥司♥
Okay. He have any disgruntled clients, employees, tenants?
有任何不满的客户 员工或者租户吗
I don't know.
我不知道
We really didn't talk about work, you know?
我们没有好好谈过工作
We just talked about preparing for our family.
我们只是谈怎么为家庭做准备
How can I raise a family by myself?
我怎么能一个人撑起这个家呢
Look.
这样
You got to hang in there.
你必须坚持下去
That's all I can tell you.
我只能对你说这些了
You hang in there,
你坚持下去
and I promise you, I'm gonna find out
我保证 我会找到
who was driving that car, okay?
开那辆车的家伙的 好吗
Let's get you home.
让我们送你回家吧
Officer Cosgrove, could you, uh, see to it
科斯格罗夫警官 请你
that Ms. Simmons gets home okay?
送西蒙斯女士回家好吗
Of course. Thanks.
没问题 谢谢
Right this way.
这边请
Anything?
找到什么吗
Only the I.D. of our killer.
只找到凶手的身份
Are you joking?
开玩笑吗
The car's airbag deployed, so CSU found
安全气囊开了 CSU发现了
skin cells from the driver's face on it.
驾驶员脸上的皮肤细胞
Those gave them DNA, and the DNA...
他们找到了DNA 而DNA...
Hit in the system. More like 50.
在系统中 一大堆
Fraud, grand larceny, burglary, robbery.
欺诈 盗窃 入室行窃 抢劫
Name is, uh, Tim Streebinsky.
名字叫蒂姆·斯崔宾斯基
The Streeber? Let me see that.
斯崔伯吗 让我看看
You know him? - Yeah.
你认识他 是的
Collared this guy at least 20 times.
抓了这个家伙至少20次
He's a degenerate gambler who rips people off to pay off his gambling debts.
他是一个抢钱还债的无药可救的赌徒
But he's a hoot.
但他还是一个喋喋不休的家伙
I mean, even in cuffs in the back of a car,
我的意思是 即使拷在汽车后面
this guy kept us all laughing.
这家伙也让我们好笑
Well, now your funny felon has graduated to murderer.
好吧 你搞笑的犯人已经变成了凶手
Just to make sure, we got an address?
确认一下 有地址吗
Uh, 440 Vandervoort.
范德沃特街440号♥
That's The Streeber.
就是他
Mr. Reagan,
里根先生
we owe you our lives.
我们欠您的
I'm just happy that you and your baby are okay.
我很高兴你和宝宝都没事
What's he doing here?
他在这里干什么
Partner, could you do me a favor and assist Officer Cosgrove
搭档 帮我一个忙 协助科斯格罗夫警官
in assisting Ms. Simmons out of the building, please?
送西蒙斯女士出去
For real this time.
这次是真的出去
What brings you down, Gramps?
爷爷 什么风把您吹来了
Oh, just thought I'd stop by and see if you needed my help.
哦 只是想过来看看是否需要帮忙
Oh, well, thanks.
噢 谢谢
Not by interfering with my case, though.
不过不要干涉我的案子
How is that interfering?
这怎么叫干涉
Well, she is a witness.
她是一个目击证人
So, I'm a witness, too, as you keep reminding me.
我也是一个目击证人 你一直在提醒我
And besides, she was the one who stopped me
而且是她把我拦下来的
on my way in to thank me.
我进来的路上拦下来感谢我
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表