班纽尔警员
Officer Bunuel.
班纽尔和她有什么过节吗
What's her beef with Bunuel?
她的性别
Her gender.
科拉里斯·班纽尔
Clarice Bunuel.
等等 什么
Wait. What?
因为她是一个女人 所以有问题
'Cause she's a woman seems to be the problem.
五十步笑百步啊[直译:锅嫌壶黑]
Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.
我觉得你用错成语了
I don't think that's what that means.
那保镖怎么说市长呢
What's the detail say about our mayor?
哪方面
In terms of?
关于她对待我们警♥察♥的态度
In terms of how she treats our cops.
他们喜欢她
They like her.
对一个男人来说 可以这么说
To a man, so to speak.
她非常尊重他们
She treats them with a lot of respect,
还给他们吃各种零食
and has a nice variety of snacks.
一小时前他们解除了单独关押
They lifted the lockdown an hour ago.
20分钟前战斗爆发了
Fighting broke out 20 minutes ago.
一名特警队队员颈部被刺伤
An ESU officer was stabbed
在他防弹背心的上方
in the neck above his vest.
情况
Condition?
十分危险 目前稳定住了伤势 送往St. Victor医院
Critical but stable. En route to St. Victor's.
- 必须阻止他们 - 我等会告诉你细节
- This has got to stop. - I'll tell your detail.
- 你去哪 - 探望我的警员
- Where you going? - To see my officer.
你一定是在开玩笑吧
You got to be kidding me.
他们现在让你回学校吗
They made you go back to school already?
恩 我想回去
Nah, I wanted to go back.
- 我讨厌待在这里 - 我明白你的意思
- I hate being here. - I know what you mean,
相信我
believe me.
关于你的爸爸...
So, about your dad...
你和他的关系怎么样
What's up with you and his relationship?
怎么了
What about it?
我不知道 你最后一次和他说话是什么时候
I don't know, when's the last time you talked to him, exactly?
一年前 我说过了
A year ago, like I said.
他们分手了 他也不在乎
They split up, and he hasn't cared enough
要不要和我们说话
to talk to us since.
尼克 如果你真的想帮忙
You know, Nick, if you really want to help
这可能
the way you say you do, this might be
是你实话实说的好机会
a good time for you to tell the truth.
得了吧 我知道你打电♥话♥给你♥爸♥爸
Come on, I know you called your dad
在你发现你母亲尸体之后
after you found your mother.
我发誓 我只是不知道我还能打给谁
I swear I just didn't know who else to call.
他离的太远了 他不能及时赶到
He was too far away anyway-- he couldn't make it in time.
尼克 得了吧
Nick, come on.
你得告诉我真♥相♥ 孩子
You got to tell me the truth here, kid.
你♥爸♥爸打你
Your dad beat you.
他打你和你的母亲
He beat you and your mother,
不止一次 他下手很重
on more than one occasion, and he beat you bad.
然而他居然是你第一个想到要打电♥话♥的人
Yet he's the first person you think to call
在你发现你母亲的尸体后 为什么
after you find your mother dead? Why?
我向我的妈妈保证
I made a promise to my mom
- 守住这个秘密 - 那对你来说
- to keep this secret. - Well, that's got to be
可是一个沉重的负担啊 孩子
one heavy load for you to be carrying around, kid.
我想这是一个好机会
I think maybe this would be a good time
告诉我事情的真♥相♥
for you to tell me the truth.
我在离婚听证会上撒了谎
I lied at the divorce hearing.
关于你的爸爸
About your dad?
是的
Yeah.
你母亲怂恿你的吗
And your mother put you up to it?
她说这是我们在一起的唯一办法
She said it was the only way for us to stay together.
她让你说什么 尼克
What'd she make you say, Nick?
她让我告诉法官
She told me to tell the judge that...
他伤害了她 他伤害了我们
he hurt her and that he hurt us
他是我们身边的威胁
and that he was dangerous to be around.
那是真的吗 尼克
Was that the truth, Nick?
他从来没打过我们
He never laid a hand on any of us.
好吧
All right.
埃迪
Eddie.
我想说我很抱歉
I wanted to say I'm sorry.
呃 等等
Uh, hang on.
让我先拿一下手♥机♥
Let me grab my phone for a sec.
你能再说一遍吗
Can you say that again, please?
我对我之前说的话感到抱歉
I'm sorry about what I said.
没关系
It's okay.
你说的其实有些道理
There might be some truth to it.
无所谓 我不应该这么说
Doesn't matter, I shouldn't have said it.
此外 你说对了一件事情
Besides, you were right about one thing,
她完全迷失了自我
she is totally clueless.
我们能做什么帮她吗
Think there's anything we can do to help?
也许有 我是这么想的
Maybe. I think so.
你知道 当我18岁的时候
You know, when I was 18,
我发誓 我更成熟了
I swear, I was much more mature.
我觉得不太可能
I find that hard to believe.
来吧 我得去处理她的扣押了
Come on. I got to go process her arrest.
她父母刚离开 我觉得他们的谈话
The parents just left. I don't think that was such
可能不太顺利 我要你的帮助
an easy conversation. I could use your help.
我喜欢你这个样子 雷根
I do like this look on you, Reagan.
嗯
Hmm?
你真的很暖啊
You're a real softy.
啊
Ugh.
- 吉娜 - 怎么了
- Gina? - What the hell happened?
吉娜 怎么了 发生了什么
Gina! What happened? What happened?
她没有呼吸了
She's not breathing.
- 你给她用纳洛酮了吗 - 两次
- You administered Naloxone? - Twice.
再试一次
Try again.
对不起 她死了
I'm sorry. She's gone.
走开 走开
Move, move, move.
嘿 吉娜 吉娜 嘿 嘿
Hey, Gina. Gina, hey, hey.
嘿 吉娜 快醒过来 吉娜 醒过来
Hey, Gina. Come back to us. Hey, Gina, come back.
来吧 醒过来
Come on. Come back to us.
吉娜 吉娜 醒过来
Come on, Gina. Gina, come on. Come back.
再喊一次救护车
Put in a second call for a bus.
醒过来 吉娜 醒过来 嘿
Come on, Gina. Come back, hey.
我要在24小时内撤回我的人
I'm pulling my people in 24 hours.
你不会这样做
You won't do that.
我有一名警官受了重伤
I've got an officer badly wounded.
他们不必在那里逗留了
They're not sticking around for more.
你要让狱警没有后援留在那里吗
You would leave the correctional officers there
当然不是
without any backup? - Of course not.
你可以打电♥话♥给地方长官
You'll call the governor
请求州警和国民警卫队
and request state troopers and National Guard.
- 我不接受你的命令 - 这不是一个命令
- I don't take orders from you. - It's not an order.
- 当你说... - 你有权利
- When you say it... - You have every right
忽略我的意见
to ignore my advice,
那我也有权利这么做
and I have every right to act when you do so.
你为我工作
You work for me.
我为我的警员工作
I work for my police officers.
他们不是你的煤矿里的金丝雀
[金丝雀可以比人更早嗅到煤矿中的有毒气体。因此,它们是主要的安全预警员。]
They're not canaries in your coal mine.
别给我扣这顶大帽子
Don't you paint me with that brush.
我的警♥察♥和你的保镖 问他们
My cops and your detail, ask them.
他们会告诉你 身份政♥治♥家采取监狱改革
They'll tell you you're making a huge mistake with this
这是一个很大的错误
identity politics take on prison reform.
你可真有一套啊 弗兰克
You're a real piece of work, Frank.
地方长官有权利炒了我
And the governor has the power to fire me.
- 我知道 - 随口说说
- I know that. -Just checking.
打给奥尔巴尼(美国纽约州首府)
Call Albany.
让我理一下
Let me clarify.
你让她一个人待着 离开牢房♥
You left her alone, out of a cell,
时间足够长导致她昏迷倒地
for long enough to go unconscious and be surrounded
- 被一群警官围住 - 为了让她和她父母谈话
- by a dozen or so officers... - To talk to her parents.
她后来死了
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表